• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seattle’s Capital Hill takeover has demands

Finally some good ideas. In addition to loud music, starvation, and the lack of wifi, I'd take those wildfire helicopters with the giant buckets hanging from them, and cover every square inch of their territory with liquid manure.

Looks to me like Gov Inslee has offered up Seattle as a chess piece to the DNC to use against Trump, and there’s a good chance it will backfire when it’s all said and done. For it to work, they need Trump to put the hammer down in such a way he appears a tyrant, rather than an elected official fulfilling his duty to the people.

It’s a trap. Bad policy to walk in to traps. Leave the burden of responsibility on Inslee’s shoulders, and Mayor Durkan. Up until it is apparent to the people that they’re being hung out to dry by the DNC, and cry out for Trump to act. As it is, many area businesses are openly aiding the the insurgen...proletariat revolutionaries.

Or go Machiavelli and win them over that way. None of this is new, it’s just Current Year version 2020.

There's your answer. Leave the feds out of it, but also, leave the feds out of prosecuting citizens from stacking bodies. That should be the cure for this. Let the former pipe hitting ass holes with a grudge and axe to grind take care of it since the local LEO's wont.
This right here^^^^. If we, the Patriots, could go in and take care of business, the way we need to, allow the bodies to fall where they may, without prosecution, this shit would only happen one time and one time only. I know we are talking someones kids/grandkids, mine included, but we need to nip this stupidity in the ass, so it doesn't happen again. This is F'n America, God Damnit! Mac :mad: :mad:

it is already going to shit on them.

the biggest problem i see is outsider sympathizers interfering with the inevitable outcome, thereby delaying it and fooling other idiots into thinking it actually works. let it go on, but restrict supplies in or out. and cut comms. everyone involved can surrender, but must be forced to standby their renouncing their citizenship and must live in exile. including the mayor and governer, city council members and anyone else in political office governing these areas.
Why limit it to the CHAZ? Do it for the whole damn city.

Finally some good ideas. In addition to loud music, starvation, and the lack of wifi, I'd take those wildfire helicopters with the giant buckets hanging from them, and cover every square inch of their territory with liquid manure.
The army of homeless tweaker zombies already took care of that.

So having spent most of my 40 some years in commercial mechanical construction in the Seattle area, Seattle City Light (that's right, a City owned and managed utility) could isolate and shut down power to this area. I know because I've seen it done when we were doing high rise projects that needed a dual power tap, or as it's called in the business "a tap ahead of the main". If SCL cut power, this would be over in a heartbeat but since it's likely the commie mayor's decision it probably won't happen. Capitol Hill is and always has been a hotbed of the leftists. About two years ago before I retired I even declined to bid a few projects there even though we were almost guaranteed of award. Because site conditions sucked so bad (theft, demonstrators, just general BS from the City, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puget Shooter
I like her tits. That's about the most interesting thing about the video.
At least she knows how to use her God-given talent, as well rounded as she appears on the surface, just not in a variety of actual philosophical arguments - thank goodness for the subTITles. However, I didn't realize that fascism was white only. Has the world not had fascist government movements in Mexico, Lebanon, and most of South/Latin America?

Coming to a city hall near you

dumbass.gif

chewing.gif

Last edited:
I say go Meideval on them. Full siege tactics. Block all food going in. Shut off the power and water. Kill the cell towers and internet. People are free to leave supposedly. Only "residents" with proof of address were allowed in. Somehow they are allowing 911 calls to come out and they will let Police or EMS in if there is a 911 call. I realize there may be "good" people trapped in there, but seriously its 6 city blocks. 10-15 minutes of walking and you're out. If the people don't want to leave then fuck 'em. Let them suffer like the rest of them.

Once they are crippled they will come to the table to negotiate. Lock up the leaders and shit bags. Make an example of what will happen if you try this bullshit somewhere else. Force the people that participated to clean and repair everything they destroyed.

I think part of their plan is to force the Fed hand to go in and take it back. People may die, Trump gets blamed and they try to stop his reelection. It's a trap all around. Best solution is to let them cannibalize themselves and it will happen in short order. People will turn savage quickly once you take away all those creature comforts. They will not be able to broadcast their CHAZ crap for the world to see. Although I'm sure we would all like to see the decay once its all started.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Next up white settlement tx.

3pm protests 400 yards from my house.

Soon as I get little girl rent a grand daughter out, ammo and guns get distributed locked and loaded condition 1 all over house.

I don't mean the everyday stash I mean the 5 gallon bucket piles.

Checked zero on the sbr yesterday gtg.

Think I will send the missus out.
She does not need to see me go to work if assaulted by a crowd of criminals while defending our home.

She does not need to see me go to work if assaulted by a crowd of criminals while defending our home.

She could help load magazines and keep a watch out for anyone trying to flank you.

You'll need every trigger puller you can get

Anyone have any non-mainstream media sources (people inside the zone) showing the armed guards and some of the bullshit behavior going on?

There are a few social media posts from "residents" saying all the news about people with guns is just "Foxnews bullshit."

I have seen a few independent journalists mention it but i haven't seen video evidence.

My wife is fully able to run her own ar.
Any scoped rifle any shot gun and has plenty of her own pistols in a variety of calibers and shoots comps.

Don't know if her chl and defensive classes has her ready for a big mess.

I have allready ran off 2 protester vehicles one a maxie van full trying to park next to my house.

Next up white settlement tx.

3pm protests 400 yards from my house.

Soon as I get little girl rent a grand daughter out, ammo and guns get distributed locked and loaded condition 1 all over house.

I don't mean the everyday stash I mean the 5 gallon bucket piles.

Checked zero on the sbr yesterday gtg.

Call the police now, file a complaint. At least it would be on record!

They are ludicrous, and the City officials' need of being 'powerless' is an act of purest cowardice, or of hypocritical duplicity; probably both and more.

They believe they are demonstrating some sort of truth. They are; and the truth is that Seattle is the home of asshattery.

They are sleeping in the bed they have made; and for dear God's sake, I hope it's wet and lumpy.

They deserve no attention from outside eyes and ears; but naturally, they are getting it, and going to continue to get it in spades. Clearly that's no accident. The best thing to do about it is nothing. The various participants deserve each other and the outcomes, whatever outcomes, they insist on permitting to happen.

Ridiculous is their name.

Move along, nothing to see there..., aside from abject stupidity.

It's under controll.

A couple of thugs in hawian shirts showed up and I fed them lunch.

Thier huggin the ac and fixing to roll.

Will have first hand report asap.

Paymaster reminded them bail money was running low.

There is a contingent from the VFW Post going to protect the VFW Memorial .

Aka vetrans park which is accross the street from police station.

Surprisingly a patrol car just drove by my house.

Reactions: Jscb1b
2 hrs in the flag and Veterans Memorial stand.

The VFW crew are handing out water to peaceful protesters.

Reactions: Nailbender
Boys left and said lame protest.

Said most all protesters were not from around here.

I got a bunch of excess gear to stow.

Maybe a little more room on the couch now.

Recall canceled, standing down.

Reactions: tnc and Kamerad
Looks to me like Gov Inslee has offered up Seattle as a chess piece to the DNC to use against Trump, and there’s a good chance it will backfire when it’s all said and done. For it to work, they need Trump to put the hammer down in such a way he appears a tyrant, rather than an elected official fulfilling his duty to the people.

It’s a trap. Bad policy to walk in to traps. Leave the burden of responsibility on Inslee’s shoulders, and Mayor Durkan. Up until it is apparent to the people that they’re being hung out to dry by the DNC, and cry out for Trump to act. As it is, many area businesses are openly aiding the the insurgen...proletariat revolutionaries.

Or go Machiavelli and win them over that way. None of this is new, it’s just Current Year version 2020.
All trump should do is come out and say " Listen, we respect the wishes of Washington and Seattle, if they would like the help of the Federal govt in dealing with the violent criminals holding their city hostage, we are available to help...but if they would like to let the criminals continue to terrorize the good people of Seattle, that is their decision to make"

make that statement, then sit back and wait. that way they cant claim he did nothing.....and they cant claim hes a tyrant.

Reactions: Huskydriver
The mayor and governor have allready said they don't want help.

The mayor and governor have allready said they don't want help.
then he is in the clear.....and when reporters ask him why he didnt do anything.....he can roll out a giant ass TV and play the clips of them denying his help.

Reactions: Snuby642
The people who "voted for this" had a choice between two cucks brought to them by the swamp creatures on either sides of the isle. They did not pay taxes to have a bunch of traitors in their government concede everything that others have worked for to those that will commit violence to take it. We have two groups of leeches who only benefit from the work of others, negotiating over what they don't own. Those businesses and places are not the governments to concede nor the seditionists to claim.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
You know I feel bad, the protests were supposed to be about police brutality and lack of accountability.
CHAZ is basically burning man for a bunch of white people who made a card board garden for black folks, there its all fixed now.
Its a fucking insult.