• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seattle Rioter loots a burning police SUV of an AR15.. Video

At the press conference, they said two ARs were stolen and only one has been recovered.
Seems to further illustrate the level of incompetence at the C/O/P and Mayor’s office level. Alas, I’m being redundant......
At least, we no longer have a “heroin in chief” of police, so we have that going for us...... :rolleyes:

At the press conference, they said two ARs were stolen and only one has been recovered.
So........I wonder if the Officers whose car it was stolen out of will be held personally responsible ? You know, just like us private citizens, if we are broken into and we have firearms stolen from us.

Last edited:
So........I wonder if the Officers whose car it was stolen out of will be held personally responsible ? You know, just like us private citizens, if we are broken into and we have firearms stolen from us.
Unfortunately I highly doubt that they will be held responsible. Fucking drives me nuts what’s going on up there. Glad I live in a quite area of Washington but I don’t know for how long.

This is a notice probably too late based upon scanning vids....but if you want the original videos you should have already pulled them offline to archive.

This is a tip for future events.

Any search for George Floyd are being made difficult at best. The original event video has been edit from the nearly 15 mins down to around 5 ish minutes and cut up into little pieces. Other videos will probably have similar happen in short order.

Archive offline if you feel the information/video is important - that is all.

A little off topic, but regarding LE quality in general; because the Leftist governments seem to side with the scum on the Left, the good LE are leaving the forces (been happening for a long time) and the only folks getting hired are types with IQs of maybe 70 on a good day.

That said, I have proof. I worked in the LGS and range in a place about 40 miles north of Baltimorestan. Some female Baltimore City PD type came into the store and wanted to shoot on the range. She had a Glock in 40 SW with her. She came up to the counter and asked which bullets she should buy for the range. True story.

A little off topic, but regarding LE quality in general; because the Leftist governments seem to side with the scum on the Left, the good LE are leaving the forces (been happening for a long time) and the only folks getting hired are types with IQs of maybe 70 on a good day.

That said, I have proof. I worked in the LGS and range in a place about 40 miles north of Baltimorestan. Some female Baltimore City PD type came into the store and wanted to shoot on the range. She had a Glock in 40 SW with her. She came up to the counter and asked which bullets she should buy for the range. True story.
I hope you sold her 357 sig.

Yikes - I live in Seattle area, lots of leftists in my social circle. I keep seeing calls on facebook to "defund police departments"... Completely counterproductive.

Police brutality seems to result from a combination of the wrong people in the job and poor training for some of the rest. If we reduce funding we'll inevitably reduce pay and capture a lower level of candidates. I respect folks that get into the profession for the right reasons but man I sure question their judgement anymore. Thankless job that seems to get worse every year.

Yikes - I live in Seattle area, lots of leftists in my social circle. I keep seeing calls on facebook to "defund police departments"... Completely counterproductive.

Police brutality seems to result from a combination of the wrong people in the job and poor training for some of the rest. If we reduce funding we'll inevitably reduce pay and capture a lower level of candidates. I respect folks that get into the profession for the right reasons but man I sure question their judgement anymore. Thankless job that seems to get worse every year.

LEO are not robots, they are people and just like any person they cam become overwhelmed, fear for their lives and react in a fight or flight response.

I have nothing but respect for those willing to potentially make the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of their communities and I think you need to consider the types of violent unpredictable POS scumbag criminals they have to deal with on a day to day basis and the natural human response before you go putting too much weight into the “it’s the police’s own fault” column.

The hard data on white to black, violent and non violent arrests and overall lack of any significant amount of unwarranted “police brutality” (use of force) incidents do not lie. Mainstream media on the other hand.........

Did you know the “victim” had COVID-19? That changes things here. Think about that.

So now cops stand by and watch while shitbags burn their vehicles. WTF.