• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Security round

The gif version of this now famous scene is fucking awesome. FAFO in a universally understandable language. If only someone in that University of Idaho housing unit that night also had a mag full of JHPs or a tube of 00 buck and played a nice brief song of hate and discontent for that incel fuckface as soon as he walked into the place, we would have an Armed Citizen entry in American Rifleman magazine instead of what we got now.

I thought calling them "silencers" was the Karen term. I can't keep up with the kewl kids sometimes.

Hard to tell anything from that video. The article states he was "leaving", but the perp is moving around erratically and that he's moving towards the door at that moment does not mean he's "leaving" at all. That's an assumption. For all we know he's going to turn around and ventilate everyone. If it can be proven he's leaving, the shooter can be charged with murder. If he finished him off the shooter can be charged with murder. The fact it wasn't a real gun is irrelevant.

The money the guy stole is physical evidence. He was stupid to take it and give it back to the victims. It's better to leave him with the bloody, stolen money for the police to find on the perp.

I think he did the right thing leaving. It's easier to say nothing if you're not there. Leave and lawyer up with the best criminal defense lawyer you can afford, and make it as hard as possible for a Woke DA to create a case. You can always claim you were scared and in shock and ran, and then listened to the advice of your lawyer (who I'm sure will advise not to talk to the police and to make it as hard as possible for the DA to make a case).

It's isn't "Fight or Flight", it's fight then flight.
Meh… flight is when you’re running away.

To me it looks like these tacos were good. I’m going to finish up my coffee. Oh wait I have to shoot this shit stain. OK that’s done. Now toss my coffee cup on the dead perp and walk out to the truck and drive calmly away.

That’s not flight that’s just finishing up a good dinner.

Sirhr

Reactions: MJF
What's excessive about it? Guy committed an armed robbery.

Maybe the public should stop being pussies expecting mercy for criminals committing violent crimes against innocent people
As long as the punishment is served by the hands of the innocent people and not the state, I agree.

I totally understand why he left the scene, distance himself from the traumatic incident he just survived AND the fact he wasn't thinking straight after almost getting killed during the armed robbery, not to mention the arrival of the police which perhaps he fears for good reason. At least he's in Texas and might have a fighting chance at being cleared. Dead is dead and this man survived. End of story in my book but we all know how corrupted our rights have become.

PS; I just read this story, he's lawyered up and wants to talk to HPD;

Last edited:
Any and all questions should be answered: I'm taking the 5th. The police already have all the evidence they need to arrest him and prosecute him or let him go. Nothing he can say will help him and can only hurt him. That goes for any of us involved in a shooting. Let your lawyer do all your talking.