• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

See hunter didn’t break any gun laws you bunch of haters…..

did any of ya'll read past the headline?

{Daniels, an admitted habitual marijuana user, was arrested in April 2022 after police searched his car and found marijuana and two loaded firearms. He was convicted in July 2022 and sentenced to nearly four years in prison and three years of probation — a conviction the 5th Circuit panel has now thrown out.

Though the decision is limited to Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, it could potentially impact the ongoing federal case against Hunter Biden, who is charged in Delaware under the same statute. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy told Fox News theJustice Department could use the 5th Circuit's opinion as a rationale for a new plea agreement.}

It could potentially... meaning the only case currently effected by this ruling is a standard Citizen, Daniels... Just so ya know. They are just sayin it could set a precedent in that case.

And potentially in the future. Is this a bad thing? do ya'll support taking away people gun rights?

Last edited:
did any of ya'll read past the headline?

{Daniels, an admitted habitual marijuana user, was arrested in April 2022 after police searched his car and found marijuana and two loaded firearms. He was convicted in July 2022 and sentenced to nearly four years in prison and three years of probation — a conviction the 5th Circuit panel has now thrown out.

Though the decision is limited to Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, it could potentially impact the ongoing federal case against Hunter Biden, who is charged in Delaware under the same statute. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy told Fox News theJustice Department could use the 5th Circuit's opinion as a rationale for a new plea agreement.}

It could potentially... meaning the only person effected by this ruling is a standard Citizen, Daniels... Just so ya know. They are just sayin it could set a precedent in that case.

Get the hell outta here with that fact shyte, damn Gringo.

Ya allowing people addicted to drugs to buy guns is gonna be a no from me Dawg.

Same thing with felons.

Guess I'm an old fashioned hater.

Yes I support removing the rights of felons, addicts, pedophiles and democrats. But I repeat myself with that list.

Does that also include alcoholics?
DID I STUTTER!!!
No drunks and no fat chick's.

I've become something of a fascist in my old age. Only moral upstanding people get rights.

What is moral? I'll decide.
(Long day and no help)

This two tiered justice system is really sweet. Anyone have any idea how to switch?

DID I STUTTER!!!
No drunks and no fat chick's.

I've become something of a fascist in my old age. Only moral upstanding people get rights.

What is moral? I'll decide.
(Long day and no help)
8AC3EA18-03AA-4868-A2A3-38BB9ADE4260.gif

I saw an interview with him about this event. And he has a good legal ground to stand on, too. Bravo, I hope he sues the crap out of them.

"I sued the cops and then I got high...."

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I saw an interview with him about this event. And he has a good legal ground to stand on, too. Bravo, I hope he sues the crap out of them.

"I sued the cops and then I got high...."
I think this is it. A little long but interesting to listen to his take.

Reactions: Ronws