• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

See what your county got from the military

My county got like 20 5.56 rifles back in 2007 plus a 65k 'armored vehicle' (humvee?). What's weird is it seems they got like 40 pairs of night vision goggles.

Oh yeah we are a podunk area with no crime whatsoever.

No fucking way taxpayers will see any of this stuff. We probably paid through the ass for all of this crap under Government procurement policy. So the geniuses figure fuck the taxpayers let's give it all to other government agencies.

I say we get to throw our names in a lotto and they give all that stuff back to us taxpayers, if you already own class 3 items you should qualify for the FA, suppressors and grenade launchers. What's given to the public servants should be available to their Masters.

Cass county mo needs a mine resistant vehicle, seems legit

Yes, most definitely... two simple reasons off the top of my head:
1) Deal with all the crackhead, drug-dealing, wanna-be thugs
2) Transport all of their other cool guy military equipment - camelbaks, fleshlights, etc.

Honestly, I question the source of this information, but funny enough for an amusing read.

Oh, you might ask "how exactly will an MRAP help against crackheads"? All-Terrain and All-Situation Perimeter and Entry Breaching Vehicle

Those were my tax dollars at work. Can I say please let me have a slice of the pie I paid for?