• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seeking opinions or reviews on Christiansen Arms stocks

darth_ritis

money hater
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2013
    Frederick, CO
    I'm looking for a stock for my 7mm Rem Mag. I see Christiansen Arms offers their carbon fiber stocks, and I wonder what people think of them. What are the pros/cons of carbon fiber for a stock? Is the light weight more a benefit or detriment? If anyone has shot one of these rifles or bought one of their stocks, I'd love to hear opinions on the stock.

My neighbor recently purchased a BA tactical rifle and that is my one and only experience with CA products. He was having some issues getting it to group well enough to please him. He brought it over and we pulled the action from the stock to retorque and look for anything binding or obvious. It was the worst stock that I've ever seen. Completely full of craters and voids, and the lightweight web in front of the trigger was completely cracked all the way through. I cant believe it made it through QC inspection. The half ass messy recoil lug bedding job was also a joke for such a high dollar rifle. I would avoid their stocks.