• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins AR Lower pics

Re: Seekins AR Lower pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uppers, new lowers, forend rail(s) lower prices and even the Ambi push button AICS mag kit...Stay tuned
</div></div>

Can not wait. Keep us posted.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been working on the AR10's and will have something this summer if all goes as planned.

I have a few more pictures to take and some fires to put out then i will post about the new stuff.

Uppers, new lowers, forend rail(s) lower prices and even the Ambi push button AICS mag kit...Stay tuned
smile.gif
</div></div>

Tease...

I hate to necro-post, but I wanted to show off my newly assembled AR Pistol based on Glen's lower. I can't say enough kind things about the crew at Seekins Precision they really are great people to work with.

P5290956.jpg

P5290948.jpg

P5290952.jpg

P5290953.jpg

P5290947.jpg

Nice !!

Working on Gen2 right now. Uppers are even running in the cnc
smile.gif

Check out spikes tactical, their upper/lower is our other design that we build. They are also selling our rail systems. The BAR rail and the soon to come SR rail are the ones we are doing.
These are only available thru spikes. They purchased all we can build

here are some pics of the rail, the upper and spikes lower.

DSC015044.JPG

DSC015032.JPG

DSC014882.JPG

DSC014831.JPG

DSC014844.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC015044.JPG

DSC015032.JPG

DSC014882.JPG

DSC014831.JPG

DSC014844.JPG
</div></div>
Beautiful work! My next build will use your parts on a Jense Precision 6.5 Grendel build. Can't wait!

Glen did not know to did all of spikes stuff no wonder its such nice stuff. will try and order one on your site I want to get on the list for the first 308 lowers can this be done? also cant wait for our rails & rings bet the trip up north got you on the edge of your chair man its been a great spring the boy killed a few more geese yesterday today. we eat well I want a custom ser no PALEHORSE 000001 next two will have 02 03 04 the sons yupik names will be in touch Kim

Going good. They look the same as the uppers posted above, but cut to fit my lower design instead of what i designed for spikes.

Running gen2 lowers thru this week, then im building the my 308 version for shot show, then back to uppers while im gone to shot. I will build lots of uppers for stock. I am installing a new cnc Monday that uppers will run on among other new products