• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision NEW STUFF!!!

Re: Seekins Precision NEW STUFF!!!

Do you know if spikes is going to offer complete uppers using your stuff? Id drive down and grab the parts from you, but I have no idea how to completely build one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys.

We will be building the AICS mag system in the next two weeks. Just have one more thing i want to try with the latch. The latch and button will be coated with Mennonite so the last forever.

Uppers and lowers are running right now and we will be starting on those quad rails late next week. Some have been asking for prices on them. To give you an idea the 9" rail will be $159 and the 12" rifle length rail $179.

We ran out of scope rings!!! We are starting the next run next week, so if you are waiting it wont be much longer. We are doing 6 screw rings too! </div></div>

Geez Glen, you have all sorts of new stuff!
shocked.gif
How are the WSM DBL systems with 3rd mags coming along, and any idea when you'll start shipping them out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys.
We are doing 6 screw rings too! </div></div>

How about that. I am sure there are folks out there who have waited a long time for those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: idahoshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know if spikes is going to offer complete uppers using your stuff? Id drive down and grab the parts from you, but I have no idea how to completely build one. </div></div>
You can have a gun smith do it for you and it wouldn't cost to much.

We will be building the AICS mag system in the next two weeks. Just have one more thing i want to try with the latch. The latch and button will be coated with Mennonite so the last forever.

</div></div>

Can we pre-order?

Thanks
Marshall

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VEry excited to see the new items coming out.... </div></div>
Tell me about it, I check every day to see whats been done and how long!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kindred_spirits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooohhh... a Seekins AI mag system!

Where do I pay?? </div></div>

+1 that push button set up looks nice....

do you currently or have plans for a 308 upper? or did i miss that? nice equipment, sweet products. if i lived close id offer my customer services. its really all ive done for a job most of my life. i also took calls from angry verizon customers for 4 years, lol.

We have already started on our 308 stuff. Right now we are running a bunch of uppers and lowers in 223 then after the move i will start playing with it a bit more.

I am a UN happy Verizon customer !!

Seekins uppers AND lowers in 308 would be awesome!

Any chance of a Seekins short action based on the Rem 700 in the furture?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have already started on our 308 stuff. Right now we are running a bunch of uppers and lowers in 223 then after the move i will start playing with it a bit more.

I am a UN happy Verizon customer !! </div></div>
Can't wait! Don't forget to PM when finished!

Glen

It would rock to see an upper mated to the lowers. I am just starting my build on a seekins lower and need to choose an upper.

Thanks, Craig

I dont have any pictures of the gen2 lower yet, as soon as i do i will post some.

Here are some pictures. The rail will be sold thru spikes tactical and the black rifle has the lower and upper we did for them. The mounting screws are nice and flush on the production rails. These were some of
The first ones.

DSC015061.JPG

DSC015044.JPG

DSC015053.JPG

See if you can find where the upper stops and the rail begins
smiley_freak.gif

DSC015032.JPG

The mounting screws are nice and flush on the production rails. These were some of
The first ones.
DSC015061.JPG

DSC015044.JPG

DSC015053.JPG

See if you can find where the upper stops and the rail begins
smiley_freak.gif

DSC015032.JPG

I will find some more pictures of the upper/lower fit and show you guys. The lower i will be marking for us is very similar. Just a few extra and different cuts on it.

The AICS mag system is going great. I am going to build the short, long and the new 338 system and release them at the same time so we dont leave anyone out!

can somebody please ban this guy.he is making me go broke!

I want those 6 screw rings in 34mm for my premier. Been waiting a long time for them. Would also love one of the dbm's to try out. I bet those are the shit.

I can't wait to get a matching set of seekins precision upper along with a lower. With maybe some custom engraving to go along with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kelvrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't wait to get a matching set of seekins precision upper along with a lower. With maybe some custom engraving to go along with it. </div></div>
Same here, its all thats needed to finish my build.

Looking AWESOME Glen! Don't think I've not thought about trying that skull camo for my rifle this summer... lol
No wonder you guys are so busy!

Any chance I'll be able to play you one on one at b-ball in your shop for some discounts?
wink.gif

Mike

Iam a up coming spikes dealer boy I want one of your 308,s who did the skull coating nice stuff take my money its ok someone else will anyway

I know this is an old thread, but just have to say . . . WOW . . . I stopped by Spike's in Apopka, FL today and got to play with their billet SBR with the new BAR's rail, WOW. It totally changed my new SBR build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To answer a few questions..

the bottom metal will be made for the short action, long action and the new 338 mag.

[b<span style="text-decoration: underline">]Time frame wont be given out.</span>[/b] Learned my lesson there. We are building all of the AR components now and we are working on the AICS DBM to make sure all of the mags will work. mags seem to be all over the place size wise. Everything is very very close to full out production. We are making about 400lbs of chips every day.

The skull camo on the guns is a film dip done locally for us at a archery company. Its not all that durable so i doubt we will offer it unless its a special run type thing. </div></div>

Hmmm, boy that really sounds familiar glenn seems like there was another company that learned this same lesson, let me think here........nope cant think of who it was.
blush.gif

Scott

No kidding, Its still tough to guess when things will be done. If i could get consistent return from coating i could nail it, but they are consistently inconsistent
smile.gif

We did get the following done this year
spikes marked upper
spikes marked lower
Seekins upper (almost, one more change i want to make)
Seekins gen 2 lower
AICS bottom metal
BAR rail system
SAR rail system (just went to coating with first batch)

working on
AR10 upper (shot show)
AR10 lower shot show)
AR10 free float rail system
Long action AICS
muzzle brake

Glen
Looking forward to seeing this product in person at SHOT! Looks good. Mark

Glen, You think the Seekins uppers are going to be ready by Christmas? It would make a great present to myself
grin.gif

Also any pictures would be great. I’m interested to see the difference compared to the spikes version.

Hey Glen! Beautiful work you and your team are doing out there; keep it up! In addition to my gushing above, I wanted to check in on the 556 Upper; I'm betting it will look great with my SAR Rail, and though I love your work on the ST billet set, I've already set my heart on your SP lower for my next build. Thanks!

Congrats Glen you guys rock and make good stuff.

Keep up the good work!!

The Gen 2 lowers are bad ass! Here is mine put together. This one is pending a Form 1 app for an SBR.

Seekins Precision SP-223 Gen2 Lower
Magpul UBR Stock
Magpul Miad Grip
G&R Tactical Lower Parts Kit
H2 Buffer & Standard Spring
Magpul Pmag

lower1.jpg

lower2.jpg

Everyone has been super patient about the uppers. I will do a special price for everyone and if you already have one on order its included.

That lower looks great!

Fan-freaking-tastic news; keep up the good work! On a related note, I think I will need to take a second job in order to fund this new addiction!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FSRbikr98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any word on the DBM? </div></div>

What one? another 100 SA- AICS mag systems will be off to coating around Wednesday.

Very cool stuff Glen, is the last set of pictures the slim rail you mentioned, or is it still down the road?

I love my AICS DBM, just haven't had enough rifle time to do a solid write up on it-entire barreled action, DBM anad scope are out to coating...

The SAR rails and BAR rails are availabe from Spikes Tactical. They have a bunch. I am doing my competition upper with rail right now as well as a smooth profile (eliminating most of the rail sections) on both the BAR and SAR rail.

The DBM's are selling great and we have only had one come back for replacement because the mag well was rearward a fuz too much. The batch thats being completed we moved the MW forward about .018" to clear the nubb on most R700 actions. I do have the long action and CIP mags now, so those will be available shortly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FSRbikr98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any word on the DBM? </div></div>

What one? another 100 SA- AICS mag systems will be off to coating around Wednesday. </div></div>

Any love for the R700 LA DBM?

We will be building the AICS mag system in the next two weeks. Just have one more thing i want to try with the latch. The latch and button will be coated with <span style="font-weight: bold">Mennonite</span> so the last forever.

Uppers and lowers are running right now and we will be starting on those quad rails late next week. Some have been asking for prices on them. To give you an idea the 9" rail will be $159 and the 12" rifle length rail $179.

We ran out of scope rings!!! We are starting the next run next week, so if you are waiting it wont be much longer. We are doing 6 screw rings too! </div></div>

I'm guessing Glen meant Melonite and not Mennonite as in this
laugh.gif
---->
220px-Mennonite_and_carriage_publ.jpg

I'm guessing Glen meant Melonite and not Mennonite as in this
laugh.gif
---->
220px-Mennonite_and_carriage_publ.jpg
[/quote]

smile.gif
Yup spell'n never was easy fur me

The price without a mag is 259$ for any of our AICS bottom metal. We have mags now too if you need them