• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision NEW STUFF!!!

Re: Seekins Precision NEW STUFF!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm guessing Glen meant Melonite and not Mennonite as in this
laugh.gif
---->
220px-Mennonite_and_carriage_publ.jpg
</div></div>

Good thing you meant Melonite and NOT Mennonite...talk about a messy coating...not to mention potential Human Resources problems you could run into!!
wink.gif

Thanks as always for the updates, Glen!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The SAR rails and BAR rails are availabe from Spikes Tactical. They have a bunch. I am doing my competition upper with rail right now as well as a smooth profile (eliminating most of the rail sections) on both the BAR and SAR rail.

The DBM's are selling great and we have only had one come back for replacement because the mag well was rearward a fuz too much. The batch thats being completed we moved the MW forward about .018" to clear the nubb on most R700 actions. I do have the long action and CIP mags now, so those will be available shortly. </div></div>

Looking forward to seeing the comp rails, since I don't even pretend to be an operator!

Keep knocking out the good stuff Glen!

love the lower. how much would it set my bank account back if you dont mind me asking?

Glen,

Do you have any pictures of the "Seekins" upper?

Your run of uppers should be just about finished. i am excited to see them.

Make that two of us! Just received my Gen2 lower, and now I'm convinced that I at least have to wait to see the upper before I buy anything else! Excellent quality product on the lower by the way... Any word on when the Seekins branded uppers may be ready Glen? Can't wait to see some pics!! ...also how do we go about preordering?

Thanks!
Jeremy
[email protected]

Beautiful Stuff Glenn,

I am planning to retire to Montana or Idaho. How come all you gun related machine shops are moving in that general direction?
You guys are going to keep me poor. Keep up the good work.

Hey buddhapapa, cant go wrong with ID or MT. Join the club waiting to see the Seekins upper...cough cough...lets see them

Is there a way to pre-order a matched upper/lower combo?