• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision status..

Re: Seekins Precision status..

I have a really bad imagination. How about a little teaser! LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When they are reeeeely close I will release for pre order... Till then use your imagination
smile.gif
</div></div>

Tagged for future reference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TattooedShooterTx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than likely gonna get a lower. Seems like a stand up guy and company </div></div>

Yes I would say very stand up guy. He will certainly get my business.

Glen, sent my local FFL info to you via email on the 24th for my stripped lower. I should be good to go. Thanks for all your help. Hope you are able to take some time off for the holiday. We appreciate all you do.

Take care,

Jim

Ok so my card will get charged when it ships? Any who has already gotten theirs have a rough time frame of how long from when you ordered it to when it shipped? I just want to be 100% the money is there when it is needed.

Heatseekins,

Any word on the .308 project? If you could sell the lowers before any ban, people would be grandfathered it. The complete build could be done at a later date.

-s

Bump for an update

Also how is the fit with your ar15 lowers to Jp uppers?

I think I've been skipped over! Hearing that someone who placed their order after me has gotten shipping info for their lower. I sent my FFL information twice already, just sent it again. How would you recommend I proceed? I don't know if for some reason my emails aren't getting to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I've been skipped over! Hearing that someone who placed their order after me has gotten shipping info for their lower. I sent my FFL information twice already, just sent it again. How would you recommend I proceed? I don't know if for some reason my emails aren't getting to you. </div></div>

Do you mind telling us when he ordered? I placed mine on December 20th, and my FFL JUST sent his information... I'm super bummed and hoping that I didn't move to the end of the line. I don't want to bug the shop about it, I'd rather they keep machining! My status on my order page hasn't changed, so hopefully I am good.

I placed my order on 12/21 he/she placed theirs on 1/2/13.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed my order on 12/21 he/she placed theirs on 1/2/13. </div></div>

Well, it sounds like we are at least in the same boat... Either everything is good, and we are on track, or we're both screwed!

Hopefully we get good news soon. If it makes you feel any better, my FFL sent in their info and didn't actually attach the FFL, so that makes it a extra painful.

I faxed in an order with my FFL towards the end of Dec. and have not heard anything yet but the way things are I didnt expect to hear anything for a while.

Im sure he is doing everything he can to get his orders out and in the order they came in.

If I were you I would Relax, have a beer and don't worry

When O was elected firs time industry went nuts, businesses (including ours) ramped up. Just about the time we ramped up it shut off like a light switch.. We were in a good position to ramp up regardless so it didn't matter. ALLOT of other companies went out of business when it slowed down. Your going to see the same trend this time but its going to be much, much worse. Everyone is buying everything they need for a few years. So after you have all the AR parts you think you need then what do you buy? If we were to ramp up to produce at the rate we would need to so we could fill the demand right now we would be out of business when everyone calms down..

Just to give you a little idea, we did well over 2x the amount of sales in December that we did the other 11 months in 2012..and we doubled 11's business by June...No one could have prepared or predicted this and its not easy to control

We will be fair with the orders. No one is getting all of our production. Its spread around evenly and fairly. We will ship as fair as we can.

As a manufacture that actually makes products under the same roof we are in a pretty good position to supply our orders. Right now, it doesn't mater if you have a standard upper, iRMT upper, lower or a screw for a set of scope rings on order. Its going to ship....when it ships
smile.gif
We were almost caught up on uppers and when we swap back to making everything at the same time you will get them all within a week or two of each other.

I don't have any eta's for anything right now. Especially anything requiring extra NFA paperwork. The ATF was overly busy before, they prolly just tossed their hands up and said screw it the last few weeks...

We are so overwhelmed all the forgings are going to distributors. Will post when we ship to them.

308... I got nothing right now. We are focused on current orders and when I get a chance I will get to build my prototypes.. Don't know when just yet but I'm ready to build..

I'm off to the shot show so I won't be on here much for a week. Hold down the fort
smile.gif

Booth 20013 if your there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When O was elected firs time industry went nuts, businesses (including ours) ramped up. Just about the time we ramped up it shut off like a light switch.. We were in a good position to ramp up regardless so it didn't matter. ALLOT of other companies went out of business when it slowed down. Your going to see the same trend this time but its going to be much, much worse. Everyone is buying everything they need for a few years. So after you have all the AR parts you think you need then what do you buy? If we were to ramp up to produce at the rate we would need to so we could fill the demand right now we would be out of business when everyone calms down..

Just to give you a little idea, we did well over 2x the amount of sales in December that we did the other 11 months in 2012..and we doubled 11's business by June...No one could have prepared or predicted this and its not easy to control

We will be fair with the orders. No one is getting all of our production. Its spread around evenly and fairly. We will ship as fair as we can.

As a manufacture that actually makes products under the same roof we are in a pretty good position to supply our orders. Right now, it doesn't mater if you have a standard upper, iRMT upper, lower or a screw for a set of scope rings on order. Its going to ship....when it ships
smile.gif
We were almost caught up on uppers and when we swap back to making everything at the same time you will get them all within a week or two of each other.

I don't have any eta's for anything right now. Especially anything requiring extra NFA paperwork. The ATF was overly busy before, they prolly just tossed their hands up and said screw it the last few weeks...

<span style="color: #FF0000">We are so overwhelmed all the forgings are going to distributors. Will post when we ship to them. </span>

308... I got nothing right now. We are focused on current orders and when I get a chance I will get to build my prototypes.. Don't know when just yet but I'm ready to build..

I'm off to the shot show so I won't be on here much for a week. Hold down the fort
smile.gif

Booth 20013 if your there! </div></div>

Thank you Glen...good thing you do all of your forgings in house!

I am thinking about getting a 3rd Lower!

Thanks glen on your post looking at all this craziness from a companies view. It helped to read about the difficulty a company has on trying to meet demand and stay around for the long term. I see things a little different now.

Thanks for the update. If I could find a seekings at close to normal pricing anywhere I would have one. Excellent fit and finish. Great design, obviously spent some time thinking that lower through.

All I need is a BAR or MCSR rail to complete my build.
Can't wait to build my first Seekins AR.
Hopefully they will materialize soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I need is a BAR or MCSR rail to complete my build.
</div></div>

Check the PX; User Lazy21 had some for sale I believe.

Hes also very good to deal with.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...723#Post3813723

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I need is a BAR or MCSR rail to complete my build.
</div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...723#Post3813723</div></div>

Thanks bro......just noticed he's local so no wait for him if he decides he wants to buy one from me.

Just picked up my second Seekins ambi lower. I was on the wait list with DSG. These things are a work of art!

Just remember gentlemen how absolutely disgusting it is that our own government has us furiously scrambling around desperately trying to grab the reminants of of constitutional rights for fear that we won't have them anymore.

I hope that everyone is spending their waiting time pounding away on their keyboard while writing their representatives and renewing their NRA memberships.

I sign up my mother and my uncle last night and my wife last week.....they didn't even know it.

Glen,

I missed a call yesterday that I think was from you guys. Hopefully nothing went wrong with my order, but if it did, please call again.

Thanks,

Dan

I just received my first Seekins lowers/uppers from Dwayne at Stonefire Arms. They are beautiful. There is a slight issue with the takedown spring pocket but Dwayne is going to get with you after SHOT.

DSCN1935_zps4d084c50.jpg

DSCN1937_zps11effde5.jpg

DSCN1929_zps3ded4a94.jpg

Anyone gotten any recent feedback on where seekins is with their build times? I ordered my rifle at the beginning of Nov and was wondering if anyone has an update.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone gotten any recent feedback on where seekins is with their build times? I ordered my rifle at the beginning of Nov and was wondering if anyone has an update. </div></div>

No. They are swamped given the political climate. I ordered my rifle at about the same time as you did. They do not have the resources to respond to inquiries and will not give ETAs. Nothing we can do but wait and hope they have the order and FFL info so we don't get skipped.

Just an update for those wondering...

SP3R Mod Quad Rail ordered 1/8/13, shipped 1/28/13

iRMT-3 Upper ordered 1/18/13, shipped 1/29/13

Bumping this one back up. Any update on timeline if I order two sets of billet receivers right now? Looking at two lowers, an iMRT-R and iMRT-3.

Last edited:
Glen hasn't posted anything on the Hide for a while. I'm sure he's too dang busy building rifles. I know the parts are out there, as I keep missing stock alerts in the middle of the night and they're gone again, so they're alive and well. I was hoping to get a little something on here but not worried about it in the meantime.

According to UPS tracking, 2 days until delivery of my SP3G upper to go with my lower Glen thankfully got to me before my state when completely crazy. Will post pics of the pair reunited when I get it.

My CC got charged last night!!!! Orderred an IRMT-R on Jan 24. Last piece I need to complete this build. Santa's Comin!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I need is a BAR or MCSR rail to complete my build.
</div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...723#Post3813723</div></div>

Thanks bro......just noticed he's local so no wait for him if he decides he wants to buy one from me.

I bought one from lazy21 and got it really fast! Great guy to deal with, no worries!

Any update?

Would it be better to get on the backorder list at Seekins or one of Seekin's vendors?

Any update?

Would it be better to get on the backorder list at Seekins or one of Seekin's vendors?
Get it from a vendor. I've had a 15" SP3R on backorder with them since mid-May. However in that time I've had both my iRMT-R and iRMT-3 uppers ship from them. Just waiting on the forearm but I'm not assembling until October.

Either way though, they're worth the wait!

Get it from a vendor. I've had a 15" SP3R on backorder with them since mid-May. However in that time I've had both my iRMT-R and iRMT-3 uppers ship from them. Just waiting on the forearm but I'm not assembling until October.

Either way though, they're worth the wait!

Completely agree. They have some of the greatest products I've encountered so far. I'm just astounded that I can't find a single one anywhere in all this time. Checked all the vendors, ebay, gunbroker, several forums... it's frustrating. I'm ready to assemble now so it's compounding my issue of impatience. :S

Last edited:
Sorry guys, We have pretty much had our heads down going like crazy. All of the SP3R rails are built and allot have went out. We have about 400 or so here we are still assembling and allot more still coming in. We built enough for every order plus. You should see quite a few of our parts available throughout our dealer network. We even have a few items in stock for once.

We are still shipping first come first served regardless if you are a dealer with 10 boxes of stuff or a new customer with a mag button on order. Its all about your order dates. Lowers are a bit more tricky because of the additional info needed to ship and pair up.