• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Seekins Precision status..

+1 for Seekins. Here is my Seekins wearing a Controled Chaos logo.

Chaos710-m.jpg

Chaos694-m.jpg

Thank you to everyone for sticking out the long wait times. It was impossible to see that coming and logistically it was a nightmare to sort out. We are up to 34 employees now and have been running 24/7 since January 2nd. We are soooo out grown in our existing building. We were able to purchase some land and will begin building the new facility in a couple of weeks. Hopefully move in there around mid December :)

Keep up the good work, Glen (and all the fine folks at Seekins).

Glad to hear that things are continuing to grow and develop for you/Seekins Precision. There is a reason that I, and many others, consider you to be at the pinnacle of the industry and your innovation, incredible products and customer service are a shining example for all to follow!

P.S. - Rob01...I did manage to get my SP3R 15" "colored up" as we discussed in your Seekins thread. Not quite as "purdy" as the S&W red, but it looks damned good if I do say so myself. I'll get pics up this weekend hopefully when I can swipe the camera away from the wife. ;) Thanks again for the nudge to do it.

Glen, it is great to see your business continue to grow and prosper. Best of luck with your future expansion!!!

Also many thanks for the exceptional customer service and turnaround your company provides. I called Michelle with an issue regarding one of the original Sniper's Hide lowers from over 4 years ago and she had an email with an RA to me within five minutes. Kudos to you and all your employees for a job well done!!!

Grabbed an SP3R from a vendor. Should have it by next week.

Thank you to you and your team for all the hard work.

Just put one of your brakes on my .308. Works awesomely, shoots about as soft as my .223. Congrats on the expansion, keep up the good fight.

Just got my shipping notification on the 15" SP3R rail. A couple Geissele triggers and pin kits to order and these two new rifles will go together in October. Thanks Seekins for the enduring effort!

I was disappointed to learn that they no longer include the rail sections. You'll have to order your keymod sections separately.

I think it would be kind of pointless to include the rail attachments now, being as the whole point of Keymod is to eliminate the need for rails. That and the new forearms are $20 cheaper as well....

Anyone getting their complete rifle orders shipped with an iRMT-3 upper and Magpul UBR stock? Coming up on 10 months since I ordered mine. I hate waiting.

Seekins really needs to work on their customer service. What is this whole keeping their customers informed garbage? You're supposed to just sit back, take people's money, and sue when someone says something you don't like.

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...th-enterprises-inc-suing-over-forum-post.html

But really when I move out of this state, I'm buying a Seekins billet upper and lower. I know they aren't technically "matched", but do they have a matched fit?

But really when I move out of this state, I'm buying a Seekins billet upper and lower. I know they aren't technically "matched", but do they have a matched fit?

In my experience...YES, they do have a "matched" fit. In fact, my most recent SP223 billet lower and iRMT-3 upper were so tight at first that it was difficult to get the takedown pin in/out, but after some "break-in" they are still tight, but smooth as glass to run the pin now. Definitely worth the money and it helps knowing the quality of the people and service behind the scenes too!! Glen and co. are first class all the way!

Checking back in again, anyone getting their complete rifle orders shipped with an iRMT-3 upper and Magpul UBR stock? Coming up on 14 months since I ordered mine. I hate waiting.

I'm not sure what most people feel is a "match fit", but I'm a little disappointed in my upper/lower fit. I have approximately .008 gap between my upper and lower. Although, the gun functions fine, I don't like seeing light between the two assemblies. Also, there is a considerable amount of rocking back and forth. I will say that the machining and finish are second to none. Oh well, at least JP makes a tension pin to tighten the fit...

Just to note, I'm not bashing Seekins. I would purchase another upper and lower without hesitation.

Kind regards,
Jared

I'm not sure what most people feel is a "match fit", but I'm a little disappointed in my upper/lower fit. I have approximately .008 gap between my upper and lower. Although, the gun functions fine, I don't like seeing light between the two assemblies. Also, there is a considerable amount of rocking back and forth. I will say that the machining and finish are second to none. Oh well, at least JP makes a tension pin to tighten the fit...

Just to note, I'm not bashing Seekins. I would purchase another upper and lower without hesitation.

Kind regards,
Jared

Didn't the jam nut that came with the Seekins help with that? If I hold mine up to a light I can just barely see a bit shining through. There's no longitudinal play at all and just a slight bit side-to-side if I grasp the handguard and try to rotate the buttstock...not something that would happen while firing.

Didn't the jam nut that came with the Seekins help with that? If I hold mine up to a light I can just barely see a bit shining through. There's no longitudinal play at all and just a slight bit side-to-side if I grasp the handguard and try to rotate the buttstock...not something that would happen while firing.

Yes, the tension screw did help. Although, it doesn't eliminate the problem...it just puts a little tension on the upper. Call me a stickler, but I don't like to see light through an upper/lower....and I think it gives an opportunity to let dirt and dust into the lower. The JP tension pin actually pulls the two assemblies together for a tight fit.

Kind regards,
Jared

Yes, the tension screw did help. Although, it doesn't eliminate the problem...it just puts a little tension on the upper. Call me a stickler, but I don't like to see light through an upper/lower....and I think it gives an opportunity to let dirt and dust into the lower. The JP tension pin actually pulls the two assemblies together for a tight fit.

Kind regards,
Jared
Interesting. I was looking at the JP tension pin just the other day and was wondering about it. I may well get one now. Thanks for the info.

If I look real hard, I can enough for a piece of paper to slip between the upper and lower. No much at all. If you play in the sand pit, maybe the Adcor BEAR elite is more suited. Or an AK. I have not had any problems with rocking, flex or dirt. The tool has served me very well.