• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins rings, 4 and 6 screw

glock63

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2008
Aberdeen, South Dakota
At one time, Seekins was planning to build more 6 screw rings. Id like a matched pair, one 4 screw and 1 6 screw. Anyone know what became of this?

Re: Seekins rings, 4 and 6 screw

Give Glen a bit of time...with the new machine, my understanding is that production of 4 screw rings will continue and 6 screw rings will be restarted. I'll nearly guarantee that there will be something posted when the production on 6 screw rings kicks off again.

I wish he would come on with it. my scope is supposed to be coming soon and I would really rather have the 4x6.

If I remember correctly when I asked he said they would only be doing the 4x6 and starting that some time in the near future. Give him a call.

I will let you guys know when they are ready. Its still going to be a little while until i am running them again. I am still building fixtures and setting up the new machine and ordering the tooling i need. Setting up for production isn't something that happens overnight and is very expensive so it takes some time. Most of the tooling i need has to be built by me and the rest has to be built by someone else. This is why i wont say when we will have them until we do...

Thanks for the update Glen. Ive got another set of your medium rings that will work in the meantime. Just did not want to miss out if you had already made a batch.