• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sell or not sell?

Re: sell or not sell?

You said your rifle was purpose built, what exactly was the purpose of that build?

This is a long range tactical marksmanship site, not SHTF site. As Chiller said, maybe a prepper site would be able to answer your questions better.

The hostility here is that you came to a site where most here take this stuff pretty serious or do it as a profession.

It would be like me going on a Aerospace engineering site and asking which home made rocket will work best for taking me to space if the world collapses and I have to get the fuck out of here and colonize a new planet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you become competent you can do anything you could really need with a .22LR and be DONE WITH THIS THREAD.</div></div>

And then what would he do with himself?

This thread is absolutely amazing.

To the OP... It's not at all difficult to get extremely helpful information from some very knowledgeable people on this site. Most of these people have owned or know people who've owned any rifle or equipment you could want or need, and these same people have used them for all sorts of purposed from paper punching to in the field of duty. All you have to do is research to keep yourself from asking uninformed questions and keep an open mind to the answers you get.

I'm no expert, but it doesn't really take one.

Gotta remember to keep the 'giner sand to a minimum

My .02... Get yourself a beater AR with iron sights and a ton of friggen .223.. then maybe a glock in 9mm

Cheap, easy to get, easy to shoot, easy to maintain, easy to reload, easy to store, reasonably decent stopping power.

Just sayin'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be like me going on a Aerospace engineering site and asking which home made rocket will work best for taking me to space if the world collapses and I have to get the fuck out of here and colonize a new planet.</div></div>LMFAO! You're on a roll tonight!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think all threads that have anything to do with SHTF should be deleted and then the first person to say SHTF should be punched in the face by a elected panel that travels to their house and does the punching on behalf of the site.

Nothing makes this site look dumber than people arguing over SHTF rifles. What a joke. </div></div>

+1

VjouF.jpg

laugh.gif