• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling Counterfeit Products - Sniper's Hide Policy

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We sort of have an unwritten rule about selling counterfeit products.

This was mostly in response to the low number of counterfeit Leupolds on the market.

However with the introduction of the Counterfeit Atlas Bipods we are putting it in writing.

We will not allow you to sell counterfeit products on this site. Here are some US Government links to describe this:

Criminal Resource Manual 1701 Trademark Counterfeiting -- Introduction

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

If you see a counterfeit product for sale on the site, please alert a moderator to remove it.

We sort of have an unwritten rule about selling counterfeit products.

This was mostly in response to the low number of counterfeit Leupolds on the market.

However with the introduction of the Counterfeit Atlas Bipods we are putting it in writing.

We will not allow you to sell counterfeit products on this site. Here are some US Government links to describe this:

Criminal Resource Manual 1701 Trademark Counterfeiting -- Introduction

Did You Know It's Illegal to Sell Counterfeit Products - NAW Government Relations

If you see a counterfeit product for sale on the site, please alert a moderator to remove it.

Lowlight,

Other then the Atlas and Leupold's out there are you aware of anything else that consumers are getting hit with?

Sully

Damn near anything made for firearms are being copied and sold as airsoft toy accessories.

HUGE +1 on that!

You've got Leupold, Atlas/Accu-Shot stuff, some LT gear, all things Magpul (and no...not just the PTS/licensed copies)...you really have to be vigilant these days to ensure what you are buying is on the up-and-up. That's just one of the reasons that it is SO important to ask for pics and really, one of the reasons that if you are selling stuff, you really NEED to post decent images of your stuff and not just rely upon the "its new and looks like what every other widget looks like" kinda crap.

Makes it not worth the risk of using established Hide vendors to save a buck or two. Had no idea about the Larue gear till I just did a search for one of the mounts and found 4-5 Chinese rip offs on line.

Sully

Yes I'm aware that aimpoint larue and magpul products have been ripped off pretty extensively. I'm sure there's many more.

Take it however you want.

Asian companies enjoy counterfeiting American ideas.

How else would one take a racial epithet?
    I agree that the Chinese in particular counterfeit EVERYONE's ideas, not just Americans and have no problem with your assertion that they do.

Keep your fucking racist bullshit to yourself though.

... please excuse me if I don't stop what I'm doing for yet another person screaming RAAAAAAAAAACIST! ... because that never happens.

thats-racist.gif

The politically correct "tolerance agenda" bullshit gets real old. I have nothing against asians, nor blacks, hispanics, whites, or any other color. I have American Indian in my family tree somewhere I think. Who knows what else. I judge people by their actions first. Then if they look a certain way, I'll use whatever derogatory insult comes to mind to describe them.

Asians that steal American work and profit by it? I'll call them whatever I want, and if you are offended by it then well, life's tough... get a helmet. They are lower than whale shit, and I see herds of them at every SHOT show.

I could tell you about all my friends that are minorities, but what goddamn difference would that make? I'm a RACIST... right? Would you care by what name I called a child molester? What about a rapist and murderer of women? Why not use your fucking brain for a second, and realize who my statements were directed at. After that, if you truly care what name those assholes are called, I truly don't give a shit what you think about anything.

Last edited:
    Orkan
    Have you ever been to a computer show ? i think your head would explode lol.
    I went to CES once a couple years ago. ... and yeah, it's bad. I was actually frisked before being allowed to see the new gadget in one booth! Tech companies have it the worst, no doubt. Yet I don't like it when ANYONE steals from someone else.

... please excuse me if I don't stop what I'm doing for yet another person screaming RAAAAAAAAAACIST! ... because that never happens.

thats-racist.gif

The politically correct "tolerance agenda" bullshit gets real old. I have nothing against asians, nor blacks, hispanics, whites, or any other color. I have American Indian in my family tree somewhere I think. Who knows what else. I judge people by their actions first. Then if they look a certain way, I'll use whatever derogatory insult comes to mind to describe them.

Asians that steal American work and profit by it? I'll call them whatever I want, and if you are offended by it then well, life's tough... get a helmet. They are lower than whale shit, and I see herds of them at every SHOT show.

I could tell you about all my friends that are minorities, but what goddamn difference would that make? I'm a RACIST... right? Would you care by what name I called a child molester? What about a rapist and murderer of women? Why not use your fucking brain for a second, and realize who my statements were directed at. After that, if you truly care what name those assholes are called, I truly don't give a shit what you think about anything.

Just gained a customer. Fuck the cry babies.

thats-racist.gif

zeZt3GF.jpg