• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sessions just got shit canned

That's quite laughable, considering that there is absolutely no Constitutional provision or basis for a "Special Counsel".

Last edited:
Regardless of what I think of Sessions, Trump is the president, and he gets to hire, or fire anyone on his cabinet...those are the rules. If anyone wants to make the office of attorney General an elected office ,they are free to try and change the rules. Until then, as Obama said, elections have consequences, and until the rules change, Trump is free to nominate for office, or fire whomever he wants (confirmation hearings are another matter).

People who don't like the rules are free to howl all they want, or get the rules changed.

Id like to see someone that is already established in the private sector and wont be intimidated by politicians or concerned about his pension.

Whitaker has been a bureaucrat and lives on a salary. He doesnt look that old and will need work 6 years from now when Trump is out of office.

I dont want a guy that will fear a later Dem administration cutting his pension.

Than again if he does his job right their will be no Dem party.

Whitaker seems like he might be a badass. He's been going after Hillary for years from below, now he can get a stab at her from the top.

Whitaker seems like he might be a badass. He's been going after Hillary for years from below, now he can get a stab at her from the top.

How very much that sounds like a missionary endeavor.

yuck_that_70s_show.gif

Reactions: QuickNDirty
I'm pretty sure I've been stuck in some of Christie's conjestion on the GW. He can suck start an AR-15...

Reactions: gigamortis
Again, I’ll believe it when I see it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...probe-and-wont-approve-presidential-subpoena/

Nancy Pelosi called for Whitaker to recuse himself and for Congress to take immediate action to protect the rule of law.

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has no intention of recusing himself from overseeing the special counsel probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people close to him who added they do not believe he would approve any subpoena of President Trump as part of that investigation.

Reactions: Tucker301
We will see! I’d love to see people go to jail for false accusations, among other things. It’s the only way all this nonsense gets stopped.

The Mosaic law had that covered like 3330 years ago, too bad we didn't learn from it.

that bitch was jetisoned
Da fuk ? Really ? And he had such a nice backyard. And I’m not normally into backyards. Annnndddd, for all you assholes, I’m talking about his back deck of his house and the primitive area outside of that, complete with what appeared to be Koi ponds....how does someone with such a nice house/patch of land get so sideways with constitution loving patriots, such that they get timed out/suspended ? FFS.......