• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sewed a holster for my suppressed .22

microsuck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2007
Richardson, TX
I've been keeping a .22 suppressed pistol on hand when hunting to quietly address unwanted guests. I wanted a way to carry it more comfortably and useful, so I fired up the 'ole sewing machine yesterday afternoon and made a holster, with all the neato features. Kydex internal support structure to keep it rigid. Wire loops on the opening and top flap. Drain grommet, as well as velcro belt loops for easy on and off, as well as paracord loops for shoulder sling carry or pack lashing.

Thoughts/Comments?

IMG_3677.jpg
IMG_3678.jpg
IMG_3679.jpg
IMG_3680.jpg

I have a Ruger MkIV Tactical (standard grip), and I got the Tactical Solutions holster for it. Filed out the sides a tad near the end, and it fits my suppressor through it perfectly.

Pretty sweet little set up.

Attachments

• IMG_4428.jpg
    IMG_4428.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: microsuck
This is the best way I've found to carry a suppressed pistol-
As long as the pistol has a light rail, slap an x300U on'r and you're ready to role.

^^How is that holster any different than a run-of-the-mill Blackhawk CQB +/_ light where the mounted suppressor remains exposed , unprotected ?
In general, I really disdain the Blackhawks , but they do offer some form of security holsters when other mfg.'s do not.

IMG_9206 copy.JPG

^^How is that holster any different than a run-of-the-mill Blackhawk CQB +/_ light where the mounted suppressor remains exposed , unprotected ?
In general, I really disdain the Blackhawks , but they do offer some form of security holsters when other mfg.'s do not.

View attachment 7405507
IMO there's a couple advantages-
The holster indexes exclusively off of the flashlight so your drawstroke doesn't have to go straight vertical for the length of the suppressor. Also it's just convenient to have a universal holster that fits any suppressed firearm but still offers a perfect fit.

Different "strokes" . . .

I'm sure they both have their pros and cons.

Those other setups def have more sex appeal. Since my application was for hunting, and I tend to get really dirty when hunting, I went for a fully covered style. Which no one seemed to be making. The advantage of making it yourself.

Reactions: Jackalope
Those other setups def have more sex appeal. Since my application was for hunting, and I tend to get really dirty when hunting, I went for a fully covered style. Which no one seemed to be making. The advantage of making it yourself.
Nah man, any chump can click "add to cart".
Chicks dig a man who can show 😉

Also, shirtless with gym shorts!?!?
Lock upya dawtas folks !!!
Nicely done!!!