• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Share Your Poop!!!

6A528845-A98E-4711-B329-83D7B5FC7F40.jpeg

I feel dirty for readin this shit . Kinda like after watchin Tiger King .

• Haha
Reactions: Slab74
76 posts and not a single taker.
Had I seen this post earlier, I coulda shared a pic of this morning's King Coiler.

No poop knife needed since it's base proteins were 9 different kinds of beans backed up with BBQ short ribs.

I'm seriously, seriously disappointed in you fellers.

@clcustom1911 go eat a couple of Uncle's MREs and report back to us whenever they decide to pass.
PS, the chicklets help.

Oh, here's one Cherry wanted me to share with you guys.

20190611_091416.jpg

How the hell does that get cleaned up?

The culprit.
Yeah, she's pooping in the water. Does it all the time.
20190408_111339.jpg

Last edited:
Had I seen this post earlier, I coulda shared a pic of this morning's King Coiler.

No poop knife needed since it's base proteins were 9 different kinds of beans backed up with BBQ short ribs.

@clcustom1911 go eat a couple of Uncle's MREs and report back to us whenever they decide to pass.
PS, the chicklets help.
Smokin Joes BBQ tomorrow = Splatterday morning beast

Reactions: MCSO1357
This has potential.

Also calling @armorpl8chikn

There’s a sign in a ferry restroom in Mexico that shows the correct way to shit vs a pic of #6 with the circle and line through it 🤣

Those are all over the restrooms on trains in Switzerland. They're all written in Chinese. :rolleyes:
Squat-Toilet.jpg

Squat toilets are things that exist. I know. I've used them. All of the ones I've used flushed and had toilet paper. Lived in Singapore from 92-96 (kindergarten-3rd grade). When we first moved there my 3 older sisters' first encounter with them they refused to use them. Parents made them use them.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
View attachment 7547075
Squat toilets are things that exist. I know. I've used them. All of the ones I've used flushed and had toilet paper. Lived in Singapore from 92-96 (kindergarten-3rd grade). When we first moved there my 3 older sisters' first encounter with them they refused to use them. Parents made them use them.
Yeah, all over China. Pitiful

Those are all over the restrooms on trains in Switzerland. They're all written in Chinese. :rolleyes:
That reminds me if a funny story...for most of my career I have worked with machines made by a Swiss manufacturer. On one trip to the factory, about 30 years ago, I was told about a group of Chinese that visited and they had an "incident" in one of the bathrooms because the person used the toilet like a squatter, feet up on the seat....and apparently had a bad case of diarrhea. They had to literally get a hose to wash down the restroom.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
This has potential.

Also calling @armorpl8chikn

The last time I played this game I got a weeks vacation.
Nah...recent events suggest I stick to lurking.

PS, the chicklets help.

Oh, here's one Cherry wanted me to share with you guys.

View attachment 7546537

How the hell does that get cleaned up?

The culprit.
Yeah, she's pooping in the water. Does it all the time.
View attachment 7546536
MRE's are for The Poors. I'm at the embassy with actual foodsies. But, tonight is chicken nugget night, so I'll see what I can pack in for tomorrow morning's porcelain punishment.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I want going to post in this shitty thread but events of last night changed all that.

I was on my way home and decided to stop at the local BBQ joint for some brisket. Had a nice meal and headed home, fed the critters, and settled down to watch (for the umpteenth time) the Good The Bad and the Ugly.

About the time Tuco is robbing the gun store I feeel this gurgle in my lower abdomen; knowing that gurgle I headed for the toilet. I just made it and dropped, squirted would be more accurate, three disgusting loads of shit. Feeling better I returned to GBU. A few minutes later I felt that weird feeling you get when your mouth starts to salivate before puking. Rushed back to the toilet and hurled out 4 huge loads of vomit with the last one partly coming out my nose. Sorry, but no photos so it didnt happen.

Feeling better this am but this should be a challenge cup sort of thing. Next time you head to the shitter try to beat that, A triple, quadruple, Maggot, with nose squirt.

;) 😂 :cool:

I was there like a year ago. Had a salad from a restaurant and within 45 minutes it was all going out both ends. That sumbitch was a rough one.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
This AM is formed, soft, normal amount of stink.
Tad too soft, cleanup was more paper and labor than normal.

pretty average which would get a 4, extra point for extended cleaning needs, so a 5/10.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Thanks for the geography lesson. I’m just stating they’re all over China...and that it’s pitiful, which of course is my opinion since you like pointing out the obvious 😉
It was less of a geography lesson and more of an allies lesson. Singapore uses NATO calibers and buys from the West not China or Russia. Singapore has been involved in Iraq, OEF, and stuff against ISIL.

I was there like a year ago. Had a salad from a restaurant and within 45 minutes it was all going out both ends. That sumbitch was a rough one.
Salads can be the worst. Had an incident in 12 or 13 going both ends that I didn't make before it all started coming out. Giant mess.

Reactions: Maggot and db2000