• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She said "our buttholes need 10 minutes of direct sunlight a day"...

anigif_enhanced-31233-1430771932-2.gif

Not joking about the vitamin D and MS connection.

And quit smoking, too.
I did quit smoking cigarettes some years ago but my butthole is still blowing clouds of death. In fact, my anus is a weapon of mass destruction.

I did quit smoking cigarettes some years ago but my butthole is still blowing clouds of death. In fact, my anus is a weapon of mass destruction.

Not really sure how to respond to that.

Eat more fiber, maybe?

I keep checking in for pics, but i see NOTHING! I vote ban!!!

An attractive, single, female friend of mine just told me her girlfriend told her "people should expose their anuses to direct sunlight for ten minutes a day for better health"... She asked me what I thought, and I told her I thought it was a great idea for MY health if she did it in my presence.

She's a school teacher.

WhereTF do people come up with this crazy stuff?! Admittedly, with this particular thing I'm not complaining...

ETA: I almost forgot- she volunteered that she'd lay on her back and bring her knees toward her head.

YES- this was actual conversation.
I’ve often wondered myself, there have been idiots since humans began, but early in my life they were relegated to McDonalds so the worst damage they could do is confuse mustard and ketchup on your order, somehow they moved from fast food to infect the whole of society. Seriously though, if a half assed preacher can convince 900 people to move to what he says is utopia in the middle of the jungle and drink cyanide, you can pretty much get the idiots of the world to believe anything.

Reactions: Milf Dots