• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sheep dogs and sheep

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
sorry after recieving two very anti military letters today from people who got our address off a "care package address" listing from their job or something. i have to post this again. our culture is breeding out the alpha male, i come home and watch my sister in law who is 18 hang out with 140 pound boys who wear tight pants and have long hair. They have never thrown a punch, worked on a car, they work at starbucks and eat raw food. ugh it makes me sick. anyways i'm sure 90 percent of you have read this before but i'll post it again for those who have not. The alpha male, the fighting, drinking, hairy chested man who will fight for his country, cuss, take a lick and keep on goin is a dieing breed. it won't be long till the gutless masses take over and will have no one to stand behind to protect them. The sheep will lose their sheepdogs.

http://www.soldiersperspective.us/2008/02/09/sheep-wolves-sheepdogs/

Re: sheep dogs and sheep

Meh... Look around you Joe, you're surrounded by Alpha Males. We're far from a dying breed. Maybe you've just spent too long in the SOCAL cities. They film the OC there for Pete's sake... It's wimp central out there! Six weeks at MCRD San Diego for recruiter's school was more than enough for me, didn't lose anything so I have no reason to go back... EVER!

You just notice the sheep a lot more when you're a sheep dog. It's not their fault they're weak, they're just born that way, but sometimes the sheep deserve a visit from the wolf as it reminds them how valuable the sheep dogs are.

Fuck the UC Berkley type trolls who have nothing better to do than spend their time exercising their rights to hate on the guys who defend the very same rights.

They're just pissed they can't get any tail with their concave chest and skinny jeans, and they're still hoping that some day they will have to shave more than once a week so the bag boy at the grocery store will quit saying to them "ma'am.. I mean... uhh... is that your Prius over there?" Unfortunately it takes testosterone and a Y chromosome to do that, something they have none of and aren't going to find in their tofu and organic wheat germ smoothies.

If it was a female that sent it, they're pissed we keep turning their girlfriends straight.

I'm sure they were too chickenshit to leave a return address either. If they did send them a nice camel turd care package and use the letter for target practice or shit paper.

Semper Fi Brother Squid, and keep up the good fight.

Might be a good time to introduce the t shirt I'm working on...

Sheepdogshirt.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice! Available soon, sir?</div></div>

Give me a week. I'll finalize it and get it cooking.

Sweet shirt ideal. You should do it in black too. I'll buy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet shirt ideal. You should do it in black too. I'll buy one. </div></div>

Actually, the colors will be reversed. Black shirt, white design, lightly distressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet shirt ideal. You should do it in black too. I'll buy one. </div></div>

Actually, the colors will be reversed. Black shirt, white design, lightly distressed.</div></div>

Tits!

Love the ink and the shirt. I'll buy a shirt, but can't get permission from the commitee(wife) for more ink. Moritorium has been declared. Love that cartoon...."mornin' Sam".
Patrick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the ink and the shirt. I'll buy a shirt, but can't get permission from the commitee(wife) for more ink. Moritorium has been declared. Love that cartoon...."mornin' Sam".
Patrick </div></div>

She doesn't want you to have more ink, or doesn't want more money spent on ink?

Susan

CJ,
While the collie is certainly a good and smart sheepdog, what about using a picture of a Tibetan Mastiff? They watch sheep...and are friggin HUGE... Those huge a$$ beasts in Afghanistan are descended from the Tibetan Mastiff! Thanks again Ghengis!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CJ,
While the collie is certainly a good and smart sheepdog, what about using a picture of a Tibetan Mastiff? They watch sheep...and are friggin HUGE... Those huge a$$ beasts in Afghanistan are descended from the Tibetan Mastiff! Thanks again Ghengis! </div></div>

Its mainly a matter of sillouette (sp?) recognition. Plus the fact that I could FIND a clip art sillouette of a collie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the ink and the shirt. I'll buy a shirt, but can't get permission from the commitee(wife) for more ink. Moritorium has been declared. Love that cartoon...."mornin' Sam".
Patrick </div></div>

Susan</div></div>
kind of like having an estrogen interpreter for the Sheepdogs
grin.gif
you need that sometimes believe me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DODGE268</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the ink and the shirt. I'll buy a shirt, but can't get permission from the commitee(wife) for more ink. Moritorium has been declared. Love that cartoon...."mornin' Sam".
Patrick </div></div>

Susan</div></div>
kind of like having an estrogen interpreter for the Sheepdogs
grin.gif
you need that sometimes believe me. </div></div>

I just hope my John knows how lucky he is
smile.gif
We very seldom need an interpreter

How would be the best way to know when they are ready? I would like to have one. Thanks Bolt56

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet shirt ideal. You should do it in black too. I'll buy one. </div></div>

Actually, the colors will be reversed. Black shirt, white design, lightly distressed. </div></div>

Yes! Keep us posted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How would be the best way to know when they are ready? I would like to have one. Thanks Bolt56 </div></div>

I'll post em in the Optics / Stuff section and post here as well. I expect by about Weds of next week.

One note on the art. The actual art will be a sillouette dog and the text will be lightly 'distressed'. Youll see when I post the actual shirt.

Damn shame there is no return address. It would be nice to catch up with them and offer them the opportunity to expand upon their thoughts in person. I believe that dental work is covered in their new, free health care plans...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn shame there is no return address. It would be nice to catch up with them and offer them the opportunity to expand upon their thoughts in person. I believe that dental work is covered in their new, free health care plans... </div></div>

They'll just smoke some more weed for the pain and blog about it. I'll be waiting for the shirts to come out as well. Any idea on a potential price?

Mr blasty I'll be waiting for the shirts to come out as well. Any idea on a potential price? [/quote said:
Most likely $15 short sleeve, $20 long sleeve (for up to XL, +$2 for the big boys)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: texgal338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the dog that doesn't care about the sheep and isn't a predator of the sheep? </div></div>

Haaa, ya, I agree. There's a 4th dog in there that *really* covers most folks. Ya take care of *your* sheep and piss on the rest.

Really tho, thats what a sheepdog does. Takes care of 'his' flock, not necessarily his neighbor's flock. His neighbor has his own sheepdog.

The big-picture sheepdogs, cops, military, etc, just have a bigger flock ie, city flock, county flock, country flock.

I think most sheepdogs however fall into the main category of being an overall sheepdog. I mean, if your in line at Starbucks and some wolf comes in with a gun, youre going to bite em, protecting yourself and the sheep around you. You dont necessarily have to fall into the 'deep and abiding love for your fellow man' thing. Even being a cop, I fall into that category mostly, I'll protect the sheep, cuz thats what I do, but I dont gotta like most of em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CJ,
While the collie is certainly a good and smart sheepdog, what about using a picture of a Tibetan Mastiff? They watch sheep...and are friggin HUGE... Those huge a$$ beasts in Afghanistan are descended from the Tibetan Mastiff! Thanks again Ghengis!</div></div>

Because, although Mastiffs are huge, they are stupid as fuck.

Lol not all of em but yeah, I'd say the manliest and smartest "sheep" dog would be a Border Collie, but they are more for herding and gathering, not necessarily for guarding flocks.

What about German Shepards? Smart, tough and not afraid of a fight by any means. Also you should have no trouble getting some silhouettes of one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about German Shepards? Smart, tough and not afraid of a fight by any means. Also you should have no trouble getting some silhouettes of one. </div></div>

Thought about that too, although the GSD isnt 'normally' thought of as a 'sheepdog.

This run is set, post should be up tonight.

Think about the GSD for batch 2....