• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Sheepdog Warrior - Upstate NY

I showed up there Thursday too when Nic H and Hiker 12 were there. Plenty of rain but still plenty of fun!

Reactions: 1500varmint
Name and address of the guy suing you. Dox this motherfucker.

Just proceed with caution. He hears sounds he shouldn’t be able to. He may have super human abilities...

He's in the entertainment industry, he probably used a sound crew with a parabolic dish to capture the sounds

He’s quoted in the local paper so his identity is on record. Also he’s complained about multiple sound related things - local concerts for example.

His house is over a mile from the range which isn’t close. Ever since they killed his character off the walking dead he’s been kind of ornery.

Non-native locals
Correct, nyc transplants that want country life.. well guess what you nyc libs, we shoot guns in the country.

I grew up 5 minutes from this place, and my folks still live there. Sadly I havent made it there yet, although I can safely shoot to 800 yds on my folks property. I intend to take a class there one of these days, hopefully this summer.

For sure...We are going up on June 11/12. I will let you know when the date gets closer

Let me know if there are some good watering holes. I know the Inn has a restaurant but no bar.
Right down the road is a place called B&B lounge. It has always been a decent place. Its not a 5 star place, but its 1 mile away.

The main town of Catskill is a 10 minute ride and there is a decent italian restaurant there.

Right down the road is a place called B&B lounge. It has always been a decent place. Its not a 5 star place, but its 1 mile away.

The main town of Catskill is a 10 minute ride and there is a decent italian restaurant there.

Trust me that I found a few places...LOL. I met some cool locals. I will for certain be back.

Reactions: Thecelt
Who's going next weekend? I will be there unless i get forced to work sat. Weather looks good!

I'll be in the area, and I will be shooting my 308, but I won't have time to go to sheepdog.

I'll be looking to add a 6.5 Creedmoor to the stable soon, and I plan to take a class with sheepdog this summer.

Specials on annual memberships till March 14th. Save $200!

I'm on Long island and just found out about SDW this winter and will making the trip for sure this year in the spring/summer with a buddy. What is going on with the virus as far them being operational? I guess the best way will be to call or their web site.

Web site says temporarily closed, I'll have to keep checking. Hopefully it will reopen soon. My buddy and I are really looking forward to getting up there. I was there when I was young on family vacations up to the Catskill game farm , I can't wait to get back up there. I do spend a lot of time hunting and fishing upstate New York, but most of it is in the southern tier section.

Just spoke w ED at SD, club is still closed. Should open up soon!

I also just learned about this range via Practiscore. I’m active duty living in California but intend to make the trip back to the area this summer. Unknown when at the moment due to this Corona stuff, however, does everyone shoot the PRS matches?

Plan is to bring guns and ammo!

I also just learned about this range via Practiscore. I’m active duty living in California but intend to make the trip back to the area this summer. Unknown when at the moment due to this Corona stuff, however, does everyone shoot the PRS matches?

Plan is to bring guns and ammo!
I don't currently, but id like o find the time to. Especially since its located in my back yard.. well my folks back yard, but its where I grew up.

Last edited:
Reactions: EN2722 and BCX
Great to hear they will open soon. I will be checking regularly

Thanks. Gonna visit the range when I can. Im from buffalo so I am also equally far away from OH and PA ranges.

Keep us posted on the reopening

Any new information on opening up the range?

I’ll be in the area for the July 19th Sheepdog Warrior Precision Rifle Match 4

Just trying to plan some stuff so I know if I have to take my equipment on a cross country trip.

Here’s the Practiscore link: