• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shit that pisses me off #19727 (read this in Sam Kinison's voice)

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Retail websites without real time inventory. All of them. I don't care if its the fucking best vendor on earth or the motherfucking people that beg for money for children in Africa; I want to see if a poor ass African kid is in motherfucking stock to pummel with my donations, motherfuckers.

That's right, I am talking about the places where 70 to 80 to 90 to 100% of their fucking business is conducted on their fucking website. They advertise their website, they refer you to their website for contact info, a phone book of fucking FAQs and whatever the fuck else because half the time they don't even know what in the fuck it is you are wanting because it hasn't been in stock or 3 years, yet, when you get there......it doesn't fucking tell you if its in stock or if you get to wait 6 fucking months to get the thing you just ordered.

That's right. You fucking go there and play Russian roulette every time you give them your credit card info and hit 'Place Order' to only find out if you are one of the fucking lucky few who can actually verify the item exists when you wait for the inevitable email that shows up FIVE FUCKING MINUTES after you placed your order. Fuck. FUCK!

Why can't you assholes pay that fucking monkey that gets off sending me that fucking email right after they see my order to instead program your fucking Goddamned website to stop using a geocities web-address and get with the fucking program and tell me if its in stock or not. WHAT. IS. THE. FUCKING. PROBLEM? It's 2014 - Amazon is talking about flying my fucking order to me while I'm on the toilet ordering something else yet you can't even tell me if something ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS. Do you think I fucking enjoy waiting for your emails or having to contact your 'Engrish is my 4th ranguage' bunch of customer service motherfuckers to tell them I don't want the privilege of sending you money for some shit I might receive by Christmas? Do they even have fucking Christmas there?

Oh you want me to call you to check if its in stock? How about FUCK YOU and your bullshit business model? If you want me to call you, to check if the item on your website is in stock you A. don't fucking understand how ANY of this works B. defeat the entire fucking purpose of your website and C. should fucking succumb to your competitors and die already because that's going to be motherfucking inevitable especially given the fact that no matter what you post on your pretty website, I WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOU. So if your items ARE in fact in stock, no one will ever know because they are ALL in that fucking grey area I like to call " Fuck You and Your Bullshit".

Oh you ordered this item that was said to be 'in stock'? You checked out, paid for it and got a confirmation for it and then a shipping notice 2 days later only to see in the tiny fucking print (because you faggots KNOW exactly what kind of bullshit antics are commonplace around there) says that the other item is on backorder (even though it was IN. FUCKING. STOCK.) so I get sent the one item that is TOTALLY MOTHERFUCKING USELESS without the other and now get to wait who fucking knows how long. Yes. FUCK YOU. FUCK. UGH

Have you sent this to the company, yet? Maybe post the name of the company/ies that do this. I'm pretty sure the publicity on a site like this will cause the company/ies to treat everyone better and raise the quality of the product. :( I feel the same but, don't want to be sued for making truth statements.

Sam is dead and you will be too if you keep this up.
    The above reason is why I love dealing with Steve at Triad Tactical. If he doesn't have it you can't order it. Just wish he had a broader inventory so I could use him more often.
    I will also say that it was a pleasure recently making my first purchase from Optics Planet. They had the goods and no run around at all.
    Midway is the worst at dealing bullshit of any company out there.

Wow, 36 Fuck's or derivatives thereof and one goddamn. They must have really upset you. Don't stroke out man.

I do most of my online shopping at Midway just because the website informs you of stock levels.

That would be far from what I have experienced with them.
    F*** Midway!
    I have had it with their general philosophy of screwing over their customers. I was a customer there since 1986. Potterfield does not value his customers. He thinks he owns them now and do what ever the **** he wants to them because they will keep coming back for more.

Last edited:
    Hell, I'll take you one step further. I hate these automated search engine pointers that will say that you can find what you are looking for at XYZ.com or where ever the fuck. Go to Google and make up anything and key it in, like gold plated dog dildos, and there will be half a dozen websites telling you where to go to find gold plated dog dildos. That is the shit that pisses me off.

Hell, I'll take you one step further. I hate these automated search engine pointers that will say that you can find what you are looking for at XYZ.com or where ever the fuck. Go to Google and make up anything and key it in, like gold plated dog dildos, and there will be half a dozen websites telling you where to go to find gold plated dog dildos. That is the shit that pisses me off.
    First off, I'd wanted to ask you "why on earth are you looking for gold-plated dog dildo's"... but then a millisecond later, it is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR to me, that I definitely don't want to know.

I guess you should simply be thankful that (allegedly) there are many places offering to do business with you. I'll stay away from that part of the interweb.

Seriously, I order shit from Midway about once a month and have never had a problem. I'm curious, what kind of issues are you having?

+1. I'm in total agreement with the original poster. I will never again do business with a company that can't tell me what the hell they have in stock.

My experience is that the inventory does update but not in real time. My problem with them is less about the inventory count as I assume that if its down to 1 or some small number that they may not actually have it. The challenge I have with them is that as you add it to your basket they dont actually secure the product. Recently I needed a few things that they had on special so I grabbed those and then went to look for a few more items. By the time I checked out the first items I really needed had been scooped up by someone else because they had checked out. Since I had not checked out they effectively took them out of my basket to give them to someone else. They dont say that can happen on their site.

Simple technology. Personally I dont think they really want invest in their systems/business processes.

Seriously, I order shit from Midway about once a month and have never had a problem. I'm curious, what kind of issues are you having?

Actually, I've found just about everything (except whole rifles and ammunition) I've needed through Amazon.

For example, I ordered a CMMG 16" Bull WASP upper Thursday the day after Christmas, and had it in my hands the following Monday.

Works for me...