• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shooter's Cake

Lindy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2003
Rifles Only
www.arcanamavens.com
Karl and Kerri got married this evening. This is the groom's cake. The picture sucks - all I had was my Iphone, and the lighting was bad - but you can see that it's a Gen II reticle, in a Pelican case. The case had a sticker on it which said, "God bless our troops...but especially our Snipers."

Now, <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">that's</span></span> a cake.

God bless Karl and Kerri!

karlscake.jpg

Re: Shooter's Cake

Congrats Karl, sorry I couldn't make it bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
It's likely they didn't. They probably just used sheet cake and cut it to size.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
</div></div>

I can just see a bunch of guys pouring cake batter into a Pelican case and then sliding it into the oven!

Awesome idea for a cake by the way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
</div></div>

I can just see a bunch of guys pouring cake batter into a Pelican case and then sliding it into the oven!
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> EXACTLY <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span>