• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter's Cake

Lindy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2003
Rifles Only
www.arcanamavens.com
Karl and Kerri got married this evening. This is the groom's cake. The picture sucks - all I had was my Iphone, and the lighting was bad - but you can see that it's a Gen II reticle, in a Pelican case. The case had a sticker on it which said, "God bless our troops...but especially our Snipers."

Now, <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">that's</span></span> a cake.

God bless Karl and Kerri!

karlscake.jpg

Re: Shooter's Cake

Congrats Karl, sorry I couldn't make it bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
It's likely they didn't. They probably just used sheet cake and cut it to size.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
</div></div>

I can just see a bunch of guys pouring cake batter into a Pelican case and then sliding it into the oven!

Awesome idea for a cake by the way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did they cook a cake inside a pelican case?</div></div>
</div></div>

I can just see a bunch of guys pouring cake batter into a Pelican case and then sliding it into the oven!
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> EXACTLY <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span>