• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing SHOOTERS LUBE CLEANER ?

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Any one using this stuff for cleaning your weapons I see a lot of videos of how great this is. does it really work ?

I have not used it but have seen lots of videos on how good it is. I have also seen videos on how I can cut a boat in half and basically tape it back together and be ok. So I am skeptical.

I have not used it but have seen lots of videos on how good it is. I have also seen videos on how I can cut a boat in half and basically tape it back together and be ok. So I am skeptical.
yes me too I was wondering if anyone has tried it .looks to good to be true

After my experience with Frog Lube, I have zero interest in any "environmentally friendly" "biodegradable" lubricants. They all look good when advertised in the best of conditions, but when the Frog Lube actually kept my BCA from going into battery because the cold weather caused it to gum up, I went back to the old faithful lubes and solvents. If the label doesn't have a cancer warning, or isn't on a watchlist by the EPA, not interested.

Reactions: CanSniper
After my experience with Frog Lube, I have zero interest in any "environmentally friendly" "biodegradable" lubricants. They all look good when advertised in the best of conditions, but when the Frog Lube actually kept my BCA from going into battery because the cold weather caused it to gum up, I went back to the old faithful lubes and solvents. If the label doesn't have a cancer warning, or isn't on a watchlist by the EPA, not interested.

I like the way you think!

Dave

Reactions: desertrat1979
Yea figured it was all BS I reached out to the guy I wanted a sample to try never got back to me.