• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

I’m surprised the MSM haven’t thrown in the verbiage of sniper on the roof top. Maybe that’s yet to come!

cd0413ed-6058-4acd-a333-8fecfbcd26a9-jpg.463386

FBI creates problem. FBI solves problem. Narrative verified. Freedom removed.

They had to be there already if they drove the shooter to the building.
As much as we like to bash on the FBI, I wouldn't be so quick to claim conspiracy just yet. The FBI has offices in Chicago, so they could easily be there within a half hour after first reports came in. With all the interstates running through the greater Chicago area, by the time the "person of interest" was even Id'd, he could be in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin. By now he could also be in Iowa, Ohio, or well on his way to Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee. Crossing state lines puts him in the FBI's jurisdiction.

Reactions: rlsmith1
As much as we like to bash on the FBI, I wouldn't be so quick to claim conspiracy just yet. The FBI has offices in Chicago, so they could easily be there within a half hour after first reports came in. With all the interstates running through the greater Chicago area, by the time the "person of interest" was even Id'd, he could be in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin. By now he could also be in Iowa, Ohio, or well on his way to Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee. Crossing state lines puts him in the FBI's jurisdiction.
You’ll be hard pressed to convince me the FBI is anything other than a corrupt, enforcement arm of the political machine in DC.

Just because I see a conspiracy in just about everything, doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

But I also have a refrigerator full of pudding with a padlock on it…

You’ll be hard pressed to convince me the FBI is anything other than a corrupt, enforcement arm of the political machine in DC.

Just because I see a conspiracy in just about everything, doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

But I also have a refrigerator full of pudding with a padlock on it…
I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, their corruption and incompetence has been well documented. IMO, It's just too early to make that call.

Now, If we're talking pistachio or butterscotch pudding, it better be in a refrigerated safe!

I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, their corruption and incompetence has been well documented. IMO, It's just too early to make that call.

Now, If we're talking pistachio or butterscotch pudding, it better be in a refrigerated safe!
Vanilla, Sir. It’s always only vanilla.

Reactions: papershredder
They shut down most of the mental institutions back in the 70's that used to houses these mixed nuts due to cost. So it turned into a lottery system for the rest of us who get chosen from time to time to take a dirt nap when the mixed nuts act out their fantasies. Although sad for those who died we are saving money ........

I wonder how they are going to try to pin this on a White Supremist?

Gun is the white supremacist in this relationship. This guy is a total victim of circumstance. Trigger yanked his finger as it drove his body into murder.

Why isn't Biden firing the heads at the FBI for failing to stop him since he was on their radar ? If the reason is that he didn't do anything wrong before today and they can't do anything prior to a crime or else they would be violating his rights then why is gun control allowed violating my rights.

Yeah what a coincidence that whatever black panther, antifa or white supremo burrito mass shooter never seems to target the people in power who are actually responsible for their grievances but they’ll shoot a church, grocery store, school, gay bar, etc full of innocent people that probably hates the elites just as much as them, albeit for different reasons.

Is that an Antifa fist or Heil Hitler salute on top?

(Given he was wearing all black, I'm going with Antifa.)

Reactions: Uhlan
Riddle me this one bat man,

Why is the tragedy in Akron the police's fault, but this is the fault of the gun?

We had better start DEMANDING to know what medications these people ore taking.

I got a Benjamin that says SSRI.

Motherfucking coward looks like the classic archetype of a videogame and anime addicted incel freak who has not seen sunlight in years. Does he have advanced HIV disease or something? A Yorkie puppy could snap that fucker's neck in half from one bite.

Tell me you are a professional at receiving rough anal sex without telling me so...

a.png

I’m starting to think you guys might be on to something with them being paid or groomed, but I am not sure it’s any faction of the FBI. What if your opponents, the anti 2A people are setting this stuff up on purpose, maybe along with a faction of the FBI or whoever? I’m not saying that’s the case, but it’s a possibility. It is odd that we have all these people coming out like crazy, now that the agenda is back on in full force. I mean for the most part it was pretty quiet during the Trump days but as soon as some idiot gets elected that will go right along with what his masters want, this crap starts back up. It’s very odd. Or, it could just be mental illness coupled with everyone wear a mask and stay indoors for 2 years finally rearing it’s head. Seems like this crap escalated a lot during the obama years also. I don’t know, you guys tell me. Just seems very strange to me. Or maybe it is people highly medicated on some crap. Dunno. Just strange. What I do know is, you should be able to take people to a parade and not have to worry about this crap. We are looking, scratch that, turning more 3rd world by the day.

PS the fact that they call for gun control immediately afterwards in what is already one of the most gun controlled areas in the country makes it even more suspect to me.