• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

I don't think that's what he's advocating. To me, if (HUGE IF) that background check is really going to work, and he comes up as suspicious for whatever reason, then they should put a hold on the purchase - which isn't the same as confiscate and never get back. Maybe an interview to see if the guy is nut-job. Well of course this guy was, but who's nut job was he - his own or alphabeti's? Now, I'll grant you that something could be a "red flag" from a neighbor which could stop a purchase of a legit person - but one look at this kid and no way in F would I sell to him...background info or not.
I think you miss the point.
Many folks say "Ohh, look, he was known to LE, why didn't they do domething?"
The moment they do something "Oh My GOD!!!! You violated his rights!!!!"
The only way to "do something" is to codify illegal behavior or statements, which at best is a slippery slope, at worst a violation of, at least the 1st Amendment and the 14th.

Parents did a bang up job raising this one. Im with P. I want to know what drugs he's on and what Video games is he playing.

Hayden

Reactions: UKDslayer
Since the DemonRats want to blame gun owners, let's throw it back at them.

Covid lockdows caused this.
He lost his job because of the Covid lockdowns and hadn't worked since.
That exacerbated his feelings of isolation and rage and made him want to lash out.
Had the covid lockdown not happened, he may never have become violent and instead hooked up with some other dude and just hung out being butt buddies.

All the suppressed but valid studies show the covid lockdowns will cause a large amount of ongoing death and social destruction because of how badly it messed people up.

This is what happens when you don't get any pussy, if he had got laid Monday morning this would never have happened, hmmm ,I didn't get laid Monday morning either , I better go get some pussy before I do some weird shit ,later.......

So you get a free hat with the purchase of a weapon ???

FW3HeT5WYAAGNkS.jpeg

I think his date card will be full when he gets to prison .....

He was on authorities radar and they still approved his NICS to buy the firearm, niceee .....
You just got on their radar for saying that tho and WILL be denied your next NICS check. Welcome to the club. Reckon its solvent traps and 80% lowers from here on. Good luck. (y)

I'm going to wager folding Keltec.
Or PTR, or AK (we would have heard about that one I'm positive), or keltec, or AUG, or.....and the list goes on.
No pics of the allegedly left behind gun...I find that very strange.

Unless, of course.....it had that little snowflake looking mark on it ????
We would never be allowed to see that, and that would smell ever so obvious.

Reactions: BLEE
Or PTR, or AK (we would have heard about that one I'm positive), or keltec, or AUG, or.....and the list goes on.

The "new" lung shredding 9mm may be considered "high powered" now also....
So there's no telling what they have - or what he used.
They could in fact be two different things?

not an AR or we would have heard about it by now.

odd for sure

The "new" lung shredding 9mm may be considered "high powered" now also....
So there's no telling what they have - or what he used.
They could in fact be two different things?
It blows the lung OUT of the body. With a .22, it just stops in the lung, and we can go in there and get it out and maybe save you. The 9mm blows the lung OWWT of the body. Thats what them bowl shaped headed bullets do, theyre designed to do, they scoop the lung OWWT of the body and plop it on the ground. Cmon man, nobody survives a scooped out lung.

I think you miss the point.
Many folks say "Ohh, look, he was known to LE, why didn't they do domething?"
The moment they do something "Oh My GOD!!!! You violated his rights!!!!"
The only way to "do something" is to codify illegal behavior or statements, which at best is a slippery slope, at worst a violation of, at least the 1st Amendment and the 14th.
Before putting words in my mouth: being investigated is NOT a violation of your rights if there is reasonable evidence (aka, leading to due process) to justify that. This "resonable evidence" is what we're now facing as a country as to what is "reasonable."

I'm NO fan of red flag law and it's certainly IMO more of a FIFTH Amendment violation than a FOURTH Amendment as it tramples on due process.

However, what this wack job put out on his media is NOT protected by the Fourth amendment for search and seizure...it was in plain day for anybody to see and DIRECTLY attach name to person to his potential mental instability (which we should recognize that he was - be it from drugs, alphabeti or what have you he was outside of what most people would call normal operating conditions). Even then, he could still have had an investigation before a gun was sold to him and not violated his FIFTH amendment rights provided LE followed due process.

However, depending on ones view of 2A, even if they deemed (following #4 and #5) he was unstable, then under 2A his rights to own and purchase should still not be infringed. And that right there is where the crux of the matter lay - the intersection of 2, 4, and 5 under all existing (and new) gun laws.

You guys posting stuff from social media, remember that with a little know how, anyone can screen grab a social media post and make it basically look like said person said whatever they wanted them to say. Photos and video can equally be manipulated these days. Ask any designer, videographer, photographer etc. So be careful what you post. Not saying that any of these are but it’s definitely doable for anyone with a wee bit of knowledge and some time.

Before putting words in my mouth: being investigated is NOT a violation of your rights if there is reasonable evidence (aka, leading to due process) to justify that. This "resonable evidence" is what we're now facing as a country as to what is "reasonable."

I'm NO fan of red flag law and it's certainly IMO more of a FIFTH Amendment violation than a FOURTH Amendment as it tramples on due process.

However, what this wack job put out on his media is NOT protected by the Fourth amendment for search and seizure...it was in plain day for anybody to see and DIRECTLY attach name to person to his potential mental instability (which we should recognize that he was - be it from drugs, alphabeti or what have you he was outside of what most people would call normal operating conditions). Even then, he could still have had an investigation before a gun was sold to him and not violated his FIFTH amendment rights provided LE followed due process.

However, depending on ones view of 2A, even if they deemed (following #4 and #5) he was unstable, then under 2A his rights to own and purchase should still not be infringed. And that right there is where the crux of the matter lay - the intersection of 2, 4, and 5 under all existing (and new) gun laws.
When the fuck did I put words in your mouth?
The 14th covers due process as well as the fifth which also covers the right not to incriminate yourself amongst other things
If you're going to go on about how someone should have done something, what should they have done?

Is there a universal definition of red flag law? My understanding is they don't charge a person with a crime, but seize property as if they did commit the crime.

Amphetamines...
Same thing really, but these kids are started on it at the age of five and its used as an alternative to parenting.

They not only experience developmental delays physically, but emotionally and sexually... thus the slim stature, sexual confusion, and emotional turmoil that misplaces normal values.

The drug is not the biggest problem, but more that it was used as a bandaid to cover up the underlying issues that proper parenting mitigates.

Couple this with a lack of social involvement (the tangible kind... youth group, baseball league, chess club, whatever) and you get a very volitile individual indeed... ripe for the picking and we are making them by the thousands.

Shred

Same thing really, but these kids are started on it at the age of five and its used as an alternative to parenting.

They not only experience developmental delays physically, but emotionally and sexually... thus the slim stature, sexual confusion, and emotional turmoil that misplaces normal values.

The drug is not the biggest problem, but more that it was used as a bandaid to cover up the underlying issues that proper parenting mitigates.

Couple this with a lack of social involvement (the tangible kind... youth group, baseball league, chess club, whatever) and you get a very volitile individual indeed... ripe for the picking and we are making them by the thousands.

Shred
Agree 100% giving this crap to kids as a bandaid is wrong.

I am 38, so very much come frm the Ritalin/ Adderall generations. Know of many who were brought up on that shit who were really pissed as they got older and figured out what their parents had done to them. Some stopped it all together some cant and developed much worse habits. Definitely a big issue in our society that seems to be overlooked that pills ain't going to fix.

I found this grainy photo of when they arrest him and slammed him on the concrete it shows what appears to be the grainy outline of something... What do yall think? Ak with a folded stock???
04E0FE4D-FE69-46BB-99FE-9E0815191E89.jpeg
366FEFAA-2BF6-4688-A757-03E5FB74A389.jpeg

Disguised him/her/they/itself as a girl to evade capture, plus obsessed with "47"

"The player protagonist of the Hitman video game franchise is called Agent 47."

I'm thinking that might be a bingo

59897175-10984543-Crimo_also_has_the_numbers_47_tattooed_on_his_cheek_The_signific-m-24_1657039835614.jpg

59897225-10984543-image-a-18_1657038433629.jpg

https://metanumbers.com/47

His mother was a new age nutcase who posted provocatively with cats. You can't make this weirdness up.

Last edited:
Agree 100% giving this crap to kids as a bandaid is wrong.

I am 38, so very much come frm the Ritalin/ Adderall generations. Know of many who were brought up on that shit who were really pissed as they got older and figured out what their parents had done to them. Some stopped it all together some cant and developed much worse habits. Definitely a big issue in our society that seems to be overlooked that pills ain't going to fix.

I found this grainy photo of when they arrest him and slammed him on the concrete it shows what appears to be the grainy outline of something... What do yall think? Ak with a folded stock???View attachment 7905865View attachment 7905867
Looks like folded clothes with a bright border.

I'm guessing the "Command" key connection is the right one.

Kid wants control. This was his way to get it.

Kids are fucked these days.....don't even no whether to call their classmates he or her.
It’s a classic case and the main problem with society! It’s all got to start at home. Asswhippings for the child when he does wrong. Raised in a good environment. Taught right from wrong. The Bible teaches us that!

Shred
Very accurate post. Hanging around even the wrong crowd is better than hanging around no crowd at all. I came out somewhat unscathed, and my cousins were/are some absolutely cut throat POS's(half of em now dead from a meth robbery someone pulled on them). Which is unfortunate cause their moms a sweetheart peach of a lady.

Parents did a bang up job raising this one. Im with P. I want to know what drugs he's on and what Video games is he playing.

Hayden

Article posted on p3 said he was obsessed with the number "47"

Only thing that stands out so far about "47" is this:

Not a gamer so no idea what that character was like, but a strange coinkydink.

Eta: beat by 357Max

Last edited:
One of the biggest clues was the Uvalde shooter's mother, saying "Forgive him, He had his reasons for what doing what he did". If it was just mental illness, she would have elaborated. Did anyone else think she knows more about the truth behind that shooting? .
Decipher that riddle...How can a kid with no job afford Daniel Defense weapons? Two of them at that.

My wife's theory.. The border patrol agents kids go to that elementary school. She thinks it was hit on the agents financed by guys from across the border.

Now we're going to waste more taxpayer dollars on this little fucktard when a copper pill to the head on site will cure his problem and send a message to his peers. not to mention take a bull whip to the parents for not beating his ass when he got out of hand growing up.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
I wonder what the story on the parents is, sounds like the mother and older sister have a different last name than him and the father but it I haven’t seen anything explaining their relationship to each other though it appears he at least lived in the same house as his mother.

Decipher that riddle...How can a kid with no job afford Daniel Defense weapons? Two of them at that.

My wife's theory.. The border patrol agents kids go to that elementary school. She thinks it was hit on the agents financed by guys from across the border.
You know that is certainly a possibility! It’s not just the kid two Guns that is hard to explain. He was also driving a pretty new Ford F-250 4x4 which is a pretty damn expensive truck. Those two items alone are more than most adults can pay for...so yeah it’s weird.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Red Flag Law ???? So when a crazy kills several people at a parade and children at schools you think that helps your 2A rights ? The news is reporting that Biden wants more gun control , he didn't say we need more mental institutions ....... Are my 2A Rights going to be more infringed upon because of the nut on the roof with a rifle, survey says YES

I didn't even think about red flag laws in my original post it was about how ironic it is to put out videos of wanting to kill people because your mentally sick which the authorities took notice of. Assuming that the shooter did purchase the firearm which would be approved by said authorities .......
REMEMBER this is the People's Republic of Illinois. He had to First Apply for and get a Firearms Ownership Identification Card by going through a State Police background check. It expires and needs to be renewed every 4 years. At the time of purchase he went through a NICS check. THIS is a failure of their SYSTEM. This kid has been a savant since age 11 making money off of crazy videos and crazier imagery. STOP and LOOK at the videos.... LISTEN to the audio.. We have all shot at and on dirt berms... How many of you have ever shot at concrete and asphalt or cinder blocks? YES!!!! You get RICOCHETs!!!! and sounds of the bricks, blocks, pavement crumpling... and it is loud! My hearing isn't as good as it used to be... but I heard nothing but.... BLANKS? How easy would it have been to have had 30 "Crisis Actors" hired or volunteered to suddenly break open blood bags under their clothes etc. and fall on the ground to be "assisted" by another 40 or 50 "actors" to control the area around the "victims" like they did in Boston? We need to CHECK the emotions and analyze the EVIDENCE... Because the Popo, FEDs et. al. have an AGENDA that is more important to them then OATHS or LAWS or MORALITY! https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/multiple-people-shot-during-4th-july-celebration-chicago-suburb

Last edited:
You know that is certainly a possibility! It’s not just the kid two Guns that is hard to explain. He was also driving a pretty new Ford F-250 4x4 which is a pretty damn expensive truck. Those two items alone are more than most adults can pay for...so yeah it’s weird.
Worked at a Wendys and the Truck was his grandparents.

I would pull your investment in Reynolds wrap.

Is it Biden pushing the DOE to train the children to be killer transvestites ? Is that the agenda of the Biden Administration to make these children question their gender which drives them into insanity to kill others ?

REMEMBER this is the People's Republic of Illinois. He had to First Apply for and get a Firearms Ownership Identification Card by going through a State Police background check. It expires and needs to be renewed every 4 years. At the time of purchase he went through a NICS check. THIS is a failure of their SYSTEM. This kid has been a savant since age 11 making money off of crazy videos and crazier imagery. STOP and LOOK at the videos.... LISTEN to the audio.. We have all shot at and on dirt berms... How many of you have ever shot at concrete and asphalt or cinder blocks? YES!!!! You get RICOCHETs!!!! and sounds of the bricks, blocks, pavement crumpling... and it is loud! My hearing isn't as good as it used to be... but I heard nothing but.... BLANKS? How easy would it have been to have had 30 "Crisis Actors" hired or volunteered to suddenly break open blood bags under their clothes etc. and fall on the ground to be "assisted" by another 40 or 50 "actors" to control the area around the "victims" like they did in Boston? We need to CHECK the emotions and analyze the EVIDENCE... Because the Popo, FEDs et. al. have an AGENDA that is more important to them then OATHS or LAWS or MORALITY! https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/multiple-people-shot-during-4th-july-celebration-chicago-suburb
I just pulled this image off the site you have linked.
I had not considered the fact that the people allegedly shot could have been fake.
But dig this...
For blood, it doesn't look right, too bright red, too thick, just wrong consistency, but hard to tell for sure with concrete sucking moisture out of it and heat baking it.
Still wouldn't be that shade of red.
Of course the IV bag laying right there kinda talks to me.
Does that not look like a transfusion IV bag ?

2022-07-04.jpg