• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

Governor J.B. Pritzker stated that the Foundering Fathers carried Muskets not Assault Rifles. He must of had a seance with the Founding Fathers because he stated that they would never allow us to walk around with assault rifles with large capacity magazines. Be that as it may the Founding Fathers would want me to to have a canon with a cart of canon balls on a daily basis I believe ........

REMEMBER this is the People's Republic of Illinois. He had to First Apply for and get a Firearms Ownership Identification Card by going through a State Police background check. It expires and needs to be renewed every 4 years. At the time of purchase he went through a NICS check. THIS is a failure of their SYSTEM. This kid has been a savant since age 11 making money off of crazy videos and crazier imagery. STOP and LOOK at the videos.... LISTEN to the audio.. We have all shot at and on dirt berms... How many of you have ever shot at concrete and asphalt or cinder blocks? YES!!!! You get RICOCHETs!!!! and sounds of the bricks, blocks, pavement crumpling... and it is loud! My hearing isn't as good as it used to be... but I heard nothing but.... BLANKS? How easy would it have been to have had 30 "Crisis Actors" hired or volunteered to suddenly break open blood bags under their clothes etc. and fall on the ground to be "assisted" by another 40 or 50 "actors" to control the area around the "victims" like they did in Boston? We need to CHECK the emotions and analyze the EVIDENCE... Because the Popo, FEDs et. al. have an AGENDA that is more important to them then OATHS or LAWS or MORALITY! https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/multiple-people-shot-during-4th-july-celebration-chicago-suburb

Foid is good for 10 years.

Maybe the weapon was manufactured in state and nobody wants to deal with any issues that could come from making it public? Could Daniel Defense have legal recourse against the media or municipality for the Texas shooting coverage?

I just pulled this image off the site you have linked.
I had not considered the fact that the people allegedly shot could have been fake.
But dig this...
For blood, it doesn't look right, too bright red, too thick, just wrong consistency, but hard to tell for sure with concrete sucking moisture out of it and heat baking it.
Still wouldn't be that shade of red.
Of course the IV bag laying right there kinda talks to me.
Does that not look like a transfusion IV bag ?

View attachment 7905972
That looks like an AED pad and the blood looks like deep bleed trauma.

That looks like an AED pad and the blood looks like deep bleed trauma.
There should be leads on an aed pad.
When you've lost that much blood, they try to replace it.
I've seen plenty of bright red, arterial blood.

Obviously you are referring to me.
So what ?
I read your post.....and ?
Seems you think anyone with a different view is incorrect.
I'll retain my own views, thank you very much.
Clearly not just referring to you. But everything about every one of these shootings is suspect in many ways. Doesn’t necessarily mean they are, but certainly could be. I think what needs to be figured out is what is different about now vs. the 70’s. It’s easy to say mental illness. But as pointed out earlier many of the institutions were closed long ago and we didn’t have issues like this in the 70’s and 80’s. So if it’s proven that it wasn’t set up, then what changed? And if you think I’m one of those that disagree with any opinion other than mine then you have sadly misread everything I’ve ever posted. How long have you been on this board? I think many can tell you, I’m not the guy you are referring to. I have and keep an open mind.

Clearly not just referring to you. But everything about every one of these shootings is suspect in many ways. Doesn’t necessarily mean they are, but certainly could be. I think what needs to be figured out is what is different about now vs. the 70’s. It’s easy to say mental illness. But as pointed out earlier many of the institutions were closed long ago and we didn’t have issues like this in the 70’s and 80’s. So if it’s proven that it wasn’t set up, then what changed? And if you think I’m one of those that disagree with any opinion other than mine then you have sadly misread everything I’ve ever posted. How long have you been on this board? I think many can tell you, I’m not the guy you are referring to. I have and keep an open mind.
No matter what way this actually happened, we will never know the truth, that I am absolutely positive of.

Even if everything is as it seems, just some little limp wristed nancy boy shooting out of the need for attention....
Politicians will use it as a tool for their own benefit twisting the actual truth so that it becomes so distorted even they won't recall what really took place.
And that, you can take to the bank.

I recall Fox News stating the shooter dropped the rifle, before he left the roof top. Did anyone ever disclose the make, model, or even type of rifle, other than "high powered?" Maybe it was a bolt action and the authorities can't use it to perpetuate the "evil gun" narrative, like a semi-auto.

weird / interesting that pics and descriptions of the guns haven't been released yet...

Reactions: UKDslayer
I recall Fox News stating the shooter dropped the rifle, before he left the roof top. Did anyone ever disclose the make, model, or even type of rifle, other than "high powered?" Maybe it was a bolt action and the authorities can't use it to perpetuate the "evil gun" narrative, like a semi-auto.
I read(for what it’s worth) AR15. I did a search, only one site came up with that info.

Reactions: BLEE
"police had two prior contacts with him in 2019 — one where they removed 16 knives, a dagger and a sword from his home..."

Hopefully a FOIA on everything this POS did is forthcoming.

No way it was a bolt action.
Have you *heard* the video....almost full auto speed firing.
If I had to swear, just by the audio, I would say 2 or more shooters.
It was VERY rapid fire.

Hair product cop said 30 round (rifle) mags in the news conference.

No way it was a bolt action.
Have you *heard* the video....almost full auto speed firing.
If I had to swear, just by the audio, I would say 2 or more shooters.
It was VERY rapid fire.
I haven't seen/heard the video.

I’m guessing 9m PCC of some variety. Like maybe a High Point.
Cheap $350ish & probably easier to get since a 16” is not considered an assault rifle.
Probably some shity tactical shotgun as second gun in car.

Sure hope it wasn’t an AR this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Haney
Decipher that riddle...How can a kid with no job afford Daniel Defense weapons? Two of them at that.

My wife's theory.. The border patrol agents kids go to that elementary school. She thinks it was hit on the agents financed by guys from across the border.

It did come out he had a joint bank account with his grandmother; that may have been source of their confrontation.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Dude it isn’t hard to fire at the rate he did with a good AR-15. What is a good AR-15? Think there are a few threads going on that one…
Listen again to the video paying close attention to the gunfire sound only.
There is an unusual and distinct noise that makes it sound like 2 rifles at least.
I (honestly) don't have any experience with those binary triggers....possibly that is why it sounds like 2 different weapons to me.
I've fired a bump stock and do not recall it making a "twin report" kind of sound like on the video.
Whatever...it just sounds weird to me, as I said, like 2 different rifles being fired at the same time.
I've owned quite a few ARs, big and small, fired tons of full autos in the jarheads....this thing sounds weird.....dual ? echo ? something.

• Haha
Reactions: Ravenworks
Decipher that riddle...How can a kid with no job afford Daniel Defense weapons? Two of them at that.

My wife's theory.. The border patrol agents kids go to that elementary school. She thinks it was hit on the agents financed by guys from across the border.
Made a bunch of $$$ with his shitty muzak. Like 100k.
Edit for source:

Last edited:
Well WHAT are the CHANCES that the establishment's Incumbent Mayor was running against this kids DAD? This whole thing stinks to hell of MK Ultra and patsy... Remember the Aurora Colorado Batman Kid that they found drugged out of his mind in a car in the parking lot, with the two blood trails from the theater Emergency Exit doors (and three gas masks full of DNA evidence) going to a different parking lot? Yeah, THAT kid's father DISCOVERED the LIBOR rate rigging scheme and was supposed to testify before Congress two weeks after his kid was arrested. The Two Boston Patsies? There UNCLE was CIA bagman to the Insurgents in Chechnya. Did he double cross something/one and they decided to make his nephews "examples"?

The Sandy Hook's shooter's father was also involved in that same LIBOR scandal as the Aurora shooter's father. That's a heck of coincidence.

That is evidence of a diabolical killer and not the sign of mental illness. He should fry for those 7 deaths. No mental health verdict. He schemed this action.

No way that cylic rate sounded like FA, not even close.
Thought this was a shooting website. Apparently a lot of yall dont get trigger time on any decent AR. Very easy to fire at that speed and quite accurately. Were talking about .223 not .700 Nitro, you aint even gotta shoulder the damn thing and can easily make 50-100yd hits at twice that rate of fire with a bit of training. Close, bunched up targets as well on the street right below you. This is less difficulty than Oswalds shot, that one was at least a dome shot on a target inside a vehicle with a rifle from WW2.

Was some weird mkultra butt stuff done? Possibly.. seems more and more likely each passing day. Dude looks like a emo megafruit that I used to make fun of. Fuckin despicable losers used to make out with each other as a "joke". Tards thought they were being soo edgy in "hickville" but everyone just called em gay.
But damn near any semi auto shooting supersonic rounds could pull this off and sound like that.

Last edited:
I read(for what it’s worth) AR15. I did a search, only one site came up with that info.
An article I read earlier today described the gun as "AR15-like". Since they haven't been routinely shouting AR15 and using the "high-powered rifle" verbiage instead, I'm leaning toward something other than an AR15. I've not heard anything regarding caliber but the video indicates a semi-auto - AK47, M1A, PCC, BAR, others have mentioned the MINI-14? Other options?

An article I read earlier today described the gun as "AR15-like". Since they haven't been routinely shouting AR15 and using the "high-powered rifle" verbiage instead, I'm leaning toward something other than an AR15. I've not heard anything regarding caliber but the video indicates a semi-auto - AK47, M1A, PCC, BAR, others have mentioned the MINI-14? Other options?

Probably some goofy looking folding polymer rifle that isn't familiar to most people.

Governor J.B. Pritzker stated that the Foundering Fathers carried Muskets not Assault Rifles. He must of had a seance with the Founding Fathers because he stated that they would never allow us to walk around with assault rifles with large capacity magazines. Be that as it may the Founding Fathers would want me to to have a canon with a cart of canon balls on a daily basis I believe ........
Governor jb prick needs to get his security to lay down their ar! Then issue them muskets!

Thought this was a shooting website. Apparently a lot of yall dont get trigger time on any decent AR. Very easy to fire at that speed and quite accurately. Were talking about .223 not .700 Nitro, you aint even gotta shoulder the damn thing and can easily make 50-100yd hits at twice that rate of fire with a bit of training. Close, bunched up targets as well on the street right below you. This is less difficulty than Oswalds shot, that one was at least a dome shot on a target inside a vehicle with a rifle from WW2.

Was some weird mkultra butt stuff done? Possibly.. seems more and more likely each passing day. Dude looks like a emo megafruit that I used to make fun of. But damn near any semi auto shooting supersonic rounds could pull this off and sound like that.

AR Like...

oa067mlo1at41.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Was some weird mkultra butt stuff done? Possibly.. seems more and more likely each passing day. Dude looks like a emo megafruit that I used to make fun of. Fuckin despicable losers used to make out with each other as a "joke". Tards thought they were being soo edgy in "hickville" but everyone just called em gay.
But damn near any semi auto shooting supersonic rounds could pull this off and sound like that.
I think you quoted the wrong guy. @Ravenworks was specifically stating to the other guy that it was not full auto. Nothing sounds weird about it to me. Most people can fire off super fast with a semi auto, especially when they don’t even have to aim.

Reactions: Average guy