• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

RedTimber

Jude 1:3
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2021
In the Hollow
Shooting today in one of Chicago's suburbs. This is the latest from Twitter.
Everyone needs to remain safe today. Stay alert and aware.

Shooting today in one of Chicago's suburbs. This is the latest from Twitter.
Everyone needs to remain safe today. Stay alert and aware.

Here's my surprised face.......................

segundo-sol-novela.gif

Reports are now saying the shot came from the roof of a nearby building. From the ROOF. Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: BLEE and BCP
So, let me get this straight. It's Chicago, where murder is banned, firearms ownership is banned, and gangs are banned.

And yet all three of these activities take place, each and every day in Chicago. (or something like that) And today, due to the fact that it is Monday, is any different?

Until they start passing laws where 'mental illness' is banned, or even 'people' are banned, there ain't much going to change. But even then...

(edited to add: Maybe, just maybe, they should ban roofs?)

Carry everywhere! This was a known soft target. Fuckers should’ve expected something like this to happen this weekend. Lefties are all riled up and they hate anything referencing anything positive about America.

Reports- 18-20 year old, White male, slight build, black hair. Still futivage. Rifle recovered at scene. 6 dead, 24 wounded. Rooftop area being investigated.

Highland Park IS NOT Chicago! Does have AWB in effect!

Reports- 18-20 year old, White male, slight build, black hair. Still futivage. Rifle recovered at scene. 6 dead, 24 wounded. Rooftop area being investigated.

Highland Park IS NOT Chicago! Does have AWB in effect!
White male, black hair???

Highlands Park is not exactly Chicago demographics wise:

No doubt however, the majority there vote Democrat and very likely one of their own leftist spawn did the shooting. Sad though, you can’t even go to a parade in a nice area without getting shot.

The result will be more fixing the problem by not fixing the problem.

Prayers for the victims.

Carry everywhere! This was a known soft target. Fuckers should’ve expected something like this to happen this weekend. Lefties are all riled up and they hate anything referencing anything positive about America.
Trust me, the feds been worried about an attack all weekend. Some municipalities are better prepared than others.

Reactions: Average guy
Las Vegas 2.0
Scaled down due to ammunition cost and availability.

Let's see what the firearms is. 80% lower with a brace, short barrel, gigantic capacity mag, telescopic sniper scope, cop killer ammo...

No.

We will know every detail of this….

Patriot Front member.

Professed his love of apple pie and baseball.

Once said the pledge of allegiance.

Wipes with his right hand.

Vegas - Someone did something.

Don’t ever forget who was President when Vegas happened.

Las Vegas 2.0

Let's see what the firearms is. 80% lower with a brace, short barrel, gigantic capacity mag, telescopic sniper scope, cop killer ammo...
Probably a .308 so they can ban anything bigger than a .22LR.

Was it a garden variety wacko that hates other people’s freedom?
Or did an alphabet agency buy a patsy a new rifle?

Do you really think we will ever find out the truth? I tried to ignore the MKUltra BS too except, well, MK Ultra was real, and the coincidences between the Sandy Hook and Colorado theater were too much to ignore (i.e.both fathers involved in the same big federal SEC case). We are never told about SSRI use either. Mental illness too quickly slapped with SSRI's instead of looking for cause.

Name please.
I want to see the social media before it is scrubbed.

R
"They" already told you it was a white man. Stop asking questions.

But if you persist, look for the girl in the polka dot dress...she has the answer.

Polka dot dress. I understand what you are referring to . And there was more than one white guy that day

Las Vegas 2.0

you forgot the "full semi auto" part........

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Many of the news reports are no longer reporting the race of the shooter. Interesting.

Reactions: Jgunner
You do realize that threatening federal law enforcement is a felony ?

18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading​

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

Your question is moot.
Rule of Law no longer exist.

The previous statement is allowed.

As always, my heart goes to the victims families and friends. My sincerest condolences on the loss of loved ones as The Failed Republic sorts itself out. More victims - no root cause evaluated. More death - no one cares to look for why.

VooDoo

POI- Robert E. Crimo III . They have a Vehicle description and Plate Number

Last edited:
Reactions: Average guy
Hey, someone save this ASAP.
I think it's the shooter and I don't know how to save Vimeo