• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at High School - Arlington, TX

Might be mutually agreed combat, lets not jump to conclusions. The people shot may have wanted to be shot.

Kim Foxx

Most likely gang related... But the media which is absolutely starving for a chance to shit out gun control content is not going to pass this up...

ETA: "School shootings" which turned out to be gang shenanigans were very common in NYC in the 90s and early 2000s before every high school started putting metal detectors in. Since then, right to the present day, knuckleheads are busted trying to sneak loaded weapons into the schools on a weekly basis. Maybe that is why at one point .22 LR was unavailable because every wannabe gangbanger and 'drill' rapper were neckbearding the cartridges... .22LR accounts for the majority of the weapons confiscated by NYC school safety officers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Most likely gang related... But the media which is absolutely starving for a chance to shit out gun control content is not going to pass this up...

ETA: "School shootings" which turned out to be gang shenanigans were very common in NYC in the 90s and early 2000s before every high school started putting metal detectors in. Since then, right to the present day, knuckleheads are busted trying to sneak loaded weapons into the schools on a weekly basis. Maybe that is why at one point .22 LR was unavailable because every wannabe gangbanger and 'drill' rapper were neckbearding the cartridges... .22LR accounts for the majority of the weapons confiscated by NYC school safety officers.
please collect your winnings

has video of fight pre-shooting and audio/video links.

TLDR:
2 guys fight.
1 guy shoots the other (4 injured--including a pregnant teacher who 'fell'--3 to hospital)
Shooter flees
All of DFW trying to collect "Dead or Alive Money" on a 2018 silver Dodge Charger with the Texas license plate PFY6260
Its over as of 10:30 Central.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
please collect your winnings

has video of fight pre-shooting and audio/video links.

TLDR:
2 guys fight.
1 guy shoots the other (4 injured--including a pregnant teacher who 'fell'--3 to hospital)
Shooter flees
All of DFW trying to collect "Dead or Alive Money" on a 2018 silver Dodge Charger with the Texas license plate PFY6260
Its over as of 10:30 Central.

Gangbangers can't shoot for shit even if Jigsaw himself was standing just 2 feet from them and about to sodomize them with a cactus.
smiley_freak.gif

Hope the pregnant teacher will be okay, that is, unless she is a leftist and is a CRT supporter.

This shit doesn't even make the news in Chitcago. Happens in a school in TX and everyone loses their shit.

Reactions: Duc
Looks like he got his ass beat, couldnt take it, opened fire.

Anyway you slice it his life is over. Suicide, suicide by cop, or LONG prison term.

Anyway you slice it his life is over. Suicide, suicide by cop, or LONG prison term.
Meh if he survives capture (and since some LEOs have kids at that school, may not be a gauruntee, plus also, TX), I bet he gets probation or less than 3 years. Some of these guys have rap sheets already that could fill a CD.

Good part is he did the crime outside of Dallas Country which has the soft DA. He picked the Fort Worth side which is the "he needed hangin" side of town, so maybe justice will be served. Fingers crossed.

Naahhh....no way a gang related thing man. Just look at that grill of gold teeth. Only the oppressors can have enough $$ to throw away on a gold grill!!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Meh if he survives capture (and since some LEOs have kids at that school, may not be a gauruntee, plus also, TX), I bet he gets probation or less than 3 years. Some of these guys have rap sheets already that could fill a CD.

Good part is he did the crime outside of Dallas Country which has the soft DA. He picked the Fort Worth side which is the "he needed hangin" side of town, so maybe justice will be served. Fingers crossed.
Yep, Fort Worth is where the West truly begins. Technically, I could say Weatherford. But if you look at the precipitation maps and look how much less rain West FW gets than Dallas, it's right around the Weatherford/FW boundary.

If that's the case it could be self-defense. I remember a story about a college kid who got his ass beat in the parking lot and shot his attackers in self-defense. Don't know about anyone else here, but if I'm getting my ass kicked and I'm armed, you can be damned sure I'm gonna air condition my attackers until they stopped.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
If that's the case it could be self-defense. I remember a story about a college kid who got his ass beat in the parking lot and shot his attackers in self-defense. Don't know about anyone else here, but if I'm getting my ass kicked and I'm armed, you can be damned sure I'm gonna air condition my attackers until they stopped.
Unless he started it. Still no justification for shooting a pregnant teacher and others.

Another hypothesis:

He bein big dawg cuz he no he gotta gun. Gets up in odder guy face, pushez hims tofar, guy whips his azz, Mr. big dawg cut loose spittn led.

Anyways, I'm assuming the gun used was not an evil black rifle or else we would hear more about this incident.

Would Kyle Rittenhouse's age be considered a deal breaker in his self-defense case?

I think you misunderstood what was said "having a gun in high school" meant actually having a gun in the school (aka gun-free zone/target rich environment) regardless of age. Tough to argue self-defense with a gun when all guns are prohibited in that area.

And to be honest, if you go anywhere NEAR a school, its posted worse than the warnings in firearm manual.

Also reports indicate .45 Caliber Handgun was recovered

TWO WORLD WARS!!!

(nah prob a kel-tek).

I think you misunderstood what was said "having a gun in high school" meant actually having a gun in the school (aka gun-free zone/target rich environment) regardless of age. Tough to argue self-defense with a gun when all guns are prohibited in that area.

And to be honest, if you go anywhere NEAR a school, its posted worse than the warnings in firearm manual.

Also reports indicate .45 Caliber Handgun was recovered

TWO WORLD WARS!!!

(nah prob a kel-tek).

Bringing a gun to school and possessing a gun while underaged are both misdemeanors depending on how the guns are used. Hence why I compared it with the Rittenhouse thing.

IANAL but I read the the code and having a gun on school premises upgrades it from Class A misdemeanor to the next highest, which I am guessing is a felony.

Also the Feds get a say too.

Point being all these laws should put someone like this away for a while. But they won't.
sec 46.11

Also this:
(section 7 page 3--3rd degree Felony)
Gun free zones are bad mojo. (think of it as "double secret probation")

Rittenhouse wasn't in one of those. apples and oranges.

Rittenhouse wasn't in one of those. apples and oranges.

The problem with the Rittenhouse case as it stands right now during the motions hearings is that the Wisconsin statute about minors possessing firearms is very fucking poorly written. I hope once the trial actually starts and finishes, the statute gets re-written.

Pretty funny how baggy pants were the gansta style, but now it's skinny pants. :ROFLMAO:

Even the 2yo walked by looking him up and down like he looked ridiculous

IANAL but I read the the code and having a gun on school premises upgrades it from Class A misdemeanor to the next highest, which I am guessing is a felony.

Also the Feds get a say too.

Point being all these laws should put someone like this away for a while. But they won't.
sec 46.11

Also this:
(section 7 page 3--3rd degree Felony)
Gun free zones are bad mojo. (think of it as "double secret probation")

Rittenhouse was white. apples and oranges.
FIFY

Gang Brawl..............from what I saw it was one on one.............

Is he out of jail already? He is not white so catch and release only??

download (5).jpeg

The government doesn't care if you get shot , raped or robbed so there is no reason to arrest the criminal and if they do they want them back out on the streets before your toe tag is in place for identification . The People are going to have to look at Paul Kersey as a role model when the government fails you.

View attachment 7716351

The government doesn't care if you get shot , raped or robbed so there is no reason to arrest the criminal and if they do they want them back out on the streets before your toe tag is in place for identification . The People are going to have to look at Paul Kersey as a role model when the government fails you.
Yeah but where do I get an Automag?

• Love
Holy Moly they are making them again....

• Love
Wait till you price rifle brass, let alone rifle brass for an exotic.

The problem is goddamn participation trophy’s, kids these days don’t know how to lose, we used to scrap and be done, and if you were still mad after, you scrapped again, these little fuckwads these days have never had to say, well I lost, better luck next time. Mainly cause these “urban” kids are being raised by single moms, and everyone has seen videos of how they behave! Whoop them damn kids when they fuckup at home, my dad wore out two belts on my ass, and there’s 5 miles of post holes that ain’t ever had a fuckin post in em, pretty hard to remember what you were mad about with sweat runnin down the crack of your ass and blistered hands.

Reactions: woogie_man
The family claims he was being bullied. He's already a victim.