• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Shooting at the Ranch

Brians708

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2009
Central Texas
My 12 yr old- Always have to show her off doing her thing. This was at the hunting ranch yesterday. She was whacking the Steel Prairie Dog (from OSU) at 200- Every time. She was actually kind of bored the last 2 times out- out to 500 she does not miss.
My 5r in 223 that she has more or less taken ownership of
smile.gif

Wants to shoot the 750 and 1000 with daddy soon:) Looks like I need to start building a 6.5 for her!

Re: Shooting at the Ranch

she is so cute! I plan on spending time like that with my daughter too when I think she is old enough. Mommy knows best. lol.

We had 3 of the youngers children in the 4H program for years it was a very worthwild program skeet / trap / rimfire - the YHEC is another program for the young ones that is very good.

Nice for the kids to be able to compete against each other besides learning range etiquette.

My teen sons now shoot Multigun, IDPA & KICK BUTT at the local steel matches, always great to see the kids kick adult butt.

Enjoy & have fun.

Awesome.

I love taking my brothers two girls out for shooting lessons. They love it.

Its good to get them into the sport when they are at a young age.

Taking my daughter out shooting the weekend, she is in the USAF and home for a few weeks to visit... and I agree, its more fun for me than them