• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Shot My Tab Gear Suppressor Cover

sorry if I missed it, but which model TAB gear cover do you have BearNaked?

WTF they checking your paperwork for? Fed law makes it clear that only an ATF agent can check a tax stamp. Does your local range make you provide your 1040 too. It would be GFYS response if they asked me.

How the hell is a range responsible if an individual has an illegal weapon? They aren't empowered to check the legality, nor are they accountable to any agency for that.. All that bullshit sounds like a snowflake is running your range and some know nothing lawyer is advising him.

Letting turds exceed their authority only encourages needless poorly thought out restrictions that go above and beyond reason.

pretty much but from what I have been told, I have not verified because if they don't check it then they will just tell you to leave which they do have the right to do, if someone brings a class 3 item onto their range that they are liable to check for it or they can be in trouble for allowing it. sounds bull shit but my thoughts on it are that if you own a class 3 or have a chl just be prepared to show it and be done with it instead of arguing for 30 mins when you can be shooting. that's just might thought since I am legal.