• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I join the local Sheriffs department?

Is this my “twin”???? Lmao!

No, no, no. He's a CCO that comes up here to hold hearings on his violators. Just a kicked back dude. His Dad works for the Department here. No that's just silly ass moi. I'll hook ya up with your twin when he comes in this week.

Reactions: Bender
My “office” now....

69A1474B-9C4A-404A-9B0D-49D2865E8AC8.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04
For those who need some education... "Holding" is not akin to spooning or cuddling.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Uh huh. One state down, however, there's probably a woobie and a kitty cat in there. Two states down, add in complimentary sinsemilla.

Jesus, get back to work. You sure fuck around a lot. I think you need a hobby......like fishing lures or something.

You know what? A buddy of mine up the road actually sent me a package today with some fishing lure components he was willing to give up. Imagine that. Coincidence? I think not.

I'll let ya know when they arrive buddy. And thanks again !!!!!

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
You know what? A buddy of mine up the road actually sent me a package today with some fishing lure components he was willing to give up. Imagine that. Coincidence? I think not.

I'll let ya know when they arrive buddy. And thanks again !!!!!

Hmmm......Wonder how close he lives to me ? Maybe he has some extra I could talk him out of........;)

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
man, just put the application in. Houston only has 5k cops from what I heard on the radio this morning, they seem okay here but not paid that well. They are hurting for applicants. I might join up after I retire from current job, wonder if they take 55 year olds, seems nobody else wants the dam job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Police_Department

http://www.hpdcareer.com/

That's a hard-core dept. Your Army service will serve you well. Because it's a battlefield. I lived in Clear Lake, which is a nice, safe, secure, milque-toast suburb that catered to us NASA geeks. The rest of the city should have been towed out to sea and sunk. The 5th Ward was a battlefield then. Now, I'd rather be back in East Africa shitholes.. It is a crap-factory.

BTW, Army, when I went through the academy, I was not the oldest guy in the class. There was a retired career MP. And a retired SF weapons Sgt. Both older than me. We finished in the class 1, 2 and 3. And I wasn't 1 or 2. Those guys smoked me in the PT portions... And they smoked all the 20-somethings. A couple of classes after mine, a guy 65 graduated near the top of his class. Age, treachery and experience beat youth, exhuberance and bad haircuts every time.

Do it Army... You will gain a hell of a perspective. And be a great officer, IMHO.

Cheers,

Sirhr

hehe I dont have the temperament to be a cop, I know I don't. Cops have to have mega self restraint, I don't have that off switch most people do.

On a separate note yeah the 5th ward is pretty bad, but most of our cops don't get hurt there. they get messed up in car crashes, but we did have a cop assassination by a retarded black guy who though he was a soldier in BLM, I got to say the different communities get along way better here than they did in the yankee land cities I lived in. I have 3 retired HPD cops in my neighborhood, they are all great guys. In 3 years I only seen a patrol car once in my hood, I think he was lost. I will say this people here usually protect themselves then they call the cops.

Last edited:
^^^ Bet you do. You just never put it to good use ;-) Seriously... nothing throttles your impulses like knowing that you represent more than your own, personal, beliefs and thoughts.

Like I said... I think you should give it a shot. Only last a few years? You'll come out of it with a perspective that 99.9 percent of the nation... can't even begin to comprehend.

Cheers,

Sirhr

1J04, I gotta ask:
What the heck are those chains for, and those 'brass' ends therein? You're wearing 'em like they're missing a clock or 12 and you wanna be Flava Flav or something. :D

But really, how do those work?

1J04, I gotta ask:
What the heck are those chains for, and those 'brass' ends therein? You're wearing 'em like they're missing a clock or 12 and you wanna be Flava Flav or something. :D

But really, how do those work?

Those are belly chains/ waist restraints. If I have time I'll make ya a lttle video tomorrow. You wrap'm around, stick the brass loop through a link, then TAF run the cuffs through the brass loop. Done. Package ready for delivery. But only after the leg irons are on first. ;)

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Hi,

Love the box....for some reason Florida DOC banned the box behind the back.

Sincerely,
THEIS

Unfortunately we're getting into a security issue at this point. I gotta bow out on further shackle shenanigans. Sorry.

Reactions: THEIS
They do kind of take after the father, don't they?

It's hard to tell when they all look so much alike. :oops:

lol GIve it a chance, it'll grow on ya. ;) See you're in WA. If ya don't wanna say it on here then atleast PM me. I'm gonna guess Shelton, Clallam Bay, Walla Walla, Airway Heights, Stafford Creek? Don't tell me Monroe !!!!!! :ROFLMAO: Or you're County and I couldn't be more wrong. :cautious:

Monroe in the Intensive Management Unit :)

Monroe in the Intensive Management Unit :)

Brother you fricking ROCK!!! Worst case scenario, go figure. I've been in Monroe's IMU five times and was impressed like hell for various reasons. It's left an everlasting impression on me and makes me thankful I do what I do in a small county klink. That place is epic. When ya back in after the last gate and the door to IMU opens and a gawd damn team of large land mammals greets ya it's impressive. You guys up there don't fuck around. It's over before it begins, and I've taken some very very bad men up there, but that's all you have in there. Very very bad men. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

I'll tell ya this. Years ago we had a guy that was hella bad and I'm talking to the bone. Ball buster EVERY day ALL day. COMPLETELY outta control. Finally went waaaaaaay over the line and not only told me how he was gonna get out and kill me, he had a manifest. Wrote it down in great detail. He was gonna snipe me with a 30-06!! I'm amiable to that caliber. So underrated anymore :sneaky:. Anywho, he gets charged with "Threats to Kill" me and eventually gets convicted of all his shit including another nickle for his shit with me and ends up basically with life. Bastard seized up 3 yrs into his hitch and falls over dead. Fuck'n quitter. :ROFLMAO: So before his conviction we gotta get him outta here. We can't handle him anymore. Dude is a 300 pounder. We make the long ass drive up to Monroe with him yelling and banging the ENTIRE way. Call ahead and tell IMU to meet us ASAP and that this guy is going NUTS.

Now I've seen some shit, but when you see a 6'3" 300lb man get tossed like a lawn dart by the monsters up there that leaves an impression on ya. No sooner than we had the doors and cage open those pack of devil dogs were on him like piranha's. The events that followed inside due to his behavior prior to changing out will never leave me. Just say'n.

THAT place is living HELL. I tip my hat to you Sir. (y)

Brother you fricking ROCK!!!

You guys up there don't fuck around.

THAT place is living HELL. I tip my hat to you Sir. (y)

Been in the building for almost 5 years now and have zero desire to work anywhere else on the hill. As as the story you’ve stated, we are glad to help regain compliance from the inmates :)

I get it. When I bounced at concerts, it was the same way. I’m not trying to say what I did was like anything working for the jail, but how I treated the people that needed dealt with I talked to them the same way I would talk to my wife or any random person on the street. I never got into a fight, because I wasn’t looking for one, yes I have had to get physical, but it wasn’t a fight because it was over before it started. Like you said we just took care of situations as a team and removed the problems. Thank goodness I never got hurt, and nobody else ever got hurt. I only did it at a local venue because I knew the concert promoter, the owner of the property cut him off and I haven’t done it in a couple years now. But it was absolutely the most fun I’ve ever had, mainly because I’m a metalhead and got into concerts for free. Lol.

I’m the fat guy in the middle of Sevendust....

View attachment 6871850

My Boy finally showed up to see his 'charges'. Close enough, right. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1518127907626.png