• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Capitol Armory little over 90 days Suppressor in hand!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    So, I finally decided to get a suppressor after many years of sitting on the fence I did my research and decided for my first can I wanted a "do all" so I decided on the Dead Air Primal and Capitol Armory was the only place online that seemed to have them in stock at the time (March) so I went with them.

This was my first suppressor I decided to go with a trust, and I did everything through Capitol Armory the trust, fingerprint cards kit everything It was a one stop shop. I ordered it on March 31st and the brown van dropped it to me yesterday (July 15th) about 116 days from the day ordered. I was pretty damn pleased with that.

I got an email every step of the way from exactly what I needed to send in next, when it was time to certify, submitted, approved, shipped. I highly recommend Capitol Armory to anyone looking to get a suppressor.

Capitol armory is always my first stop also, but the new process makes them even better with the middleman cut out now. Great way to cut through all the BS it seems. 116 days is awesome considering the usual slow walk on Form 4's especially trusts.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    then the knock on the door happens at 3 am . someone cut corners to get you your can so fast and the fed is looking at you to spank for the deed lol . Hope it work well for you congrats .

• Haha
    Purchased two through Capitol with my own expectations of them arriving some time in August (90 days right?). Fingers crossed! Very easy process and directly to my door. No waiting for "batch processing" at the end of the month, it was all done and sent off within two days of my order.