• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to https://www.bluecollarreloading.com

Yup, solid folks. The website is a little wonky in that it's hard to filter down to a specific item you're looking for but a lot bigger outfits have the same filter. They are the first place I look for non hazardous components.

And yes, you can send an email from their website and they will respond.

If you stop in, they have Varget, H1000 and often primers and brass. Well, they had a small amount of Varget and H1000 left after I spent a few hundred. I’m sure they’ll get more....

They did today, and a semi with goodies was there when the wife and I pulled in to buy our allotment of 2# H1000 and a couple hundred Winchester LRM primers. They had zero H1000 and a couple hundred Remington LRM primers when we left. I believe they are closed down until Dec. 1 for the holiday and a few days off.

Reactions: Howland
If you stop in, they have Varget, H1000 and often primers and brass. Well, they had a small amount of Varget and H1000 left after I spent a few hundred. I’m sure they’ll get more....
Lol I wish...i live clear on the otherside of the country

They did today, and a semi with goodies was there when the wife and I pulled in to buy our allotment of 2# H1000 and a couple hundred Winchester LRM primers. They had zero H1000 and a couple hundred Remington LRM primers when we left. I believe they are closed down until Dec. 1 for the holiday and a few days off.

Awesome! A friend is almost out and they are within driving distance from him, at least they are if he wants it bad enough. Are they limiting purchases to 2 lbs per customer? If so, he's going to drag me along.

I'll have him try calling first. I appreciate the info.

There the first people I buy bullets and brass from and there prices are the best I’ve found unless you get a sale with midwayusa with free shipping

Awesome! A friend is almost out and they are within driving distance from him, at least they are if he wants it bad enough. Are they limiting purchases to 2 lbs per customer? If so, he's going to drag me along.

I'll have him try calling first. I appreciate the info.
They closed down until Dec. 1, I believe. They typically will not answer the phone, on purpose. I drive over to their shop once every couple of weeks. If you have something you need, pm me and I’ll give you a text if in-stock any time I drive to their shop. The 2# per customer limit usually only applies when they have only a small amount of a particular powder, primer or virgin brass. Sometimes I can buy 6#, other times I can only buy 2#. They have a decent supply of shotshell supplies, if interested.

Reactions: Howland