• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show of Hands. Who has lost a relative, friend, or co-worker to COVID-19

Have you lost someone to Covid-19 that most likely would not have died otherwise this year?

• Yes, one

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Yes, two

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Yes, three

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes, four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, five

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Where do you get such nice and completely wrong charts? From the Corona=bullshit.com website?

https://www.cdc.gov/stroke/facts.htm Stoke kills 140,000 people a year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States Suicide kills 43,344 people a year

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html Drug overdose killed 67,367 in 2018

https://gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/DataViz.html Cancer killed 598,031 in 2016, what miracle made it drop 50%, I wonder???

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm Heart disease kills on average 647,000 people a year.

https://www.cdc.gov/features/alzheimers-disease-deaths/index.html Alzheimer's disease killed 93,541 in 2014

If you know as little about airplanes as you do about everything else, we can be sure you are not Captain Sullenberger. It's a miracle you didn't auger into the toilet on your way to your morning pee. :ROFLMAO: I'm suddenly worried that you try and navigate too.

I posted this January 25th. In speaking with my regular doctor, who is a close friend, he now believes we had Covid-19. Looking back this is the sickest we have ever been. My wife and I were talking a few weeks ago and we both felt like we were dying. And as odd as it sounds, we were OK with it because of how we felt.

It took me at least 3 weeks before I could walk 50 feet without stopping and gasping for air.

Same. My gfs friend and her mom were sick as fuck for weeks. Doctors tested them for flu and other common illnesses. All negative. Her mom eventually went to the ER with pneumonia. I had to go pick her car up from the ER. Being careful (i thought) i wore gloves to drive it to her house. Few days later I was down. Coughing, severe body aches and a fever. Body aches went away after 4 days. Fever only lasted a day or two. Cough took weeks to go away. I still have nasal congestion. But thats just “normal” for this part of the country. I feel fine now.

Story continues. As soon as I get better, my mom comes down with it 3 days later. Coughing, shortness of breath, fever of 109!!! Thats right 109 degrees. They were scrambling to bring her temp down before she went into a coma. Also double pneumonia in both lungs. She made a full recovery. My dad, same thing. Made a full recovery even with stage 4 brain and lung cancer. My gf also got it with pneumonia in both lungs. She never had pneumonia in her life. All made full recoveries.

NONE found out what we had. All tests we negative for flu/common illnesses. Im 100% sure we all had it. This was in jan/feb.

308220, what part of the country are you in?

Ohio. It tore through here months ago. Legit, everybody was sick.

Even a lot of small talk with people went like...”Damn, this has been a bad flu year...” and life went on as usual. But nope, gov has to save everybody now. By bringing the country to a standstill for the foreseeable future...

Last edited:
Sounds like you're having a hard time dealing. It sux to go from hero to zero overnight. How are your democrap friends getting along? Did they get the shaft also?
Maybe we'll get lucky and the whole System will crash and burn and The Patriots can rise up and rebuild it righting all the wrongs.

VooDoo

Same here. They were shutting down schools and having them decontaminated. Of course the parents were also getting "the crud". <------ the term used because no one was testing positive for the flu and there was wide speculation that the CDC guessed wrong again on the strain of virus. Many had the shot and were still sick.
Ohio. It tore through here months ago. Legit, everybody was sick.

Even a lot of small talk with people went like...”Damn, this has been a bad flu year...” and life went on as usual. But nope, gov has to save everybody now. By bringing the country to a standstill for the foreseeable future...

Same. My gfs friend and her mom were sick as fuck for weeks. Doctors tested them for flu and other common illnesses. All negative. Her mom eventually went to the ER with pneumonia. I had to go pick her car up from the ER. Being careful (i thought) i wore gloves to drive it to her house. Few days later I was down. Coughing, severe body aches and a fever. Body aches went away after 4 days. Fever only lasted a day or two. Cough took weeks to go away. I still have nasal congestion. But thats just “normal” for this part of the country. I feel fine now.

Story continues. As soon as I get better, my mom comes down with it 3 days later. Coughing, shortness of breath, fever of 109!!! Thats right 109 degrees. They were scrambling to bring her temp down before she went into a coma. Also double pneumonia in both lungs. She made a full recovery. My dad, same thing. Made a full recovery even with stage 4 brain and lung cancer. My gf also got it with pneumonia in both lungs. She never had pneumonia in her life. All made full recoveries.

NONE found out what we had. All tests we negative for flu/common illnesses. Im 100% sure we all had it. This was in jan/feb.

Based on the stats, 80% of patients that go on a ventilator die. Reading your post, it seems that it's the vents that are killing people not the COVID. This is discussed in another thread. I wonder how many lives would have been saved if not put on a ventilator?

Same here. They were shutting down schools and having them decontaminated. Of course the parents were also getting "the crud". <------ the term used because no one was testing positive for the flu and there was wide speculation that the CDC guessed wrong again on the strain of virus. Many had the shot and were still sick.

What state?

Two people voted that they knew 5 people who have died directly of COVID. Who are you and what is your story? The poll CLEARLY states DIRECTLY KNEW, not knew of or reports of.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

That is very interesting. Especially the double pneumonia is intriguing. The damage caused to the lungs by the corona virus is symmetrical, I.E it damages both lungs equally because its not actual pneumonia. Which I assume would be diagnosed as double pneumonia.

I was missing 7 pre schoolers in a class of 20 one day, 2 or 3 weeks before spring break. There were a lot of kids missing for weeks across all the pre schools I go to, Feb-March, covering a large swath of south east Colorado. I even had one that was in the hospital with pneumonia. He is an energetic healthy little guy too, and a good wrestler. He was recovered and back before spring break.

Many of the teachers were also commenting there were unusual amounts of kids sick. Everybody in the office caught something around that time, some got pretty sick, some didn't. No one went to the hospital or anything. Just a lot of comments, that "this years flu is really bad, and all upper respiratory."

A lot of anecdotal evidence. I would love to see some wide spread antibody testing.

Based on the stats, 80% of patients that go on a ventilator die. Reading your post, it seems that it's the vents that are killing people not the COVID. This is discussed in another thread. I wonder how many lives would have been saved if not put on a ventilator?

Im no doctor, but what I do know is that nobody I knew that was sick was put on a ventilator. My mom and dad were both hooked to an IV with antibiotics for pneumonia and sent home after a few days. My dad had to continue oral antibiotics for 30 days because the pneumonia was attached to his lung cancer. But it eventually went away. My gf was on oral antibiotics for 2 weeks for her pneumonia. Her friends mom was the same.

I let mine run its course the old fashioned way. All I took was over the counter cold/flu meds. Helped a little. Nobody was actually treated for whatever virus they had. Nobody knew what it was to even try to treat it. After all, viruses just have to run their course anyway. I never got the pneumonia.

That is very interesting. Especially the double pneumonia is intriguing. The damage caused to the lungs by the corona virus is symmetrical, I.E it damages both lungs equally because its not actual pneumonia. Which I assume would be diagnosed as double pneumonia.

I was missing 7 pre schoolers in a class of 20 one day, 2 or 3 weeks before spring break. There were a lot of kids missing for weeks across all the pre schools I go to, Feb-March, covering a large swath of south east Colorado. I even had one that was in the hospital with pneumonia. He is an energetic healthy little guy too, and a good wrestler. He was recovered and back before spring break.

Many of the teachers were also commenting there were unusual amounts of kids sick. Everybody in the office caught something around that time, some got pretty sick, some didn't. No one went to the hospital or anything. Just a lot of comments, that "this years flu is really bad, and all upper respiratory."

A lot of anecdotal evidence. I would love to see some wide spread antibody testing.

Im tellin you guys, this HAS been here. Long before they announced anything. And its already stampeded through most cities/towns nationwide. Do some internet searching for “Was coronavirus already here?” Etc etc. People are reporting the same shit we are, all across the country. Its a bad cold, with flu like symptoms. Itll run its course. Yeah, it fucking sucks. As does any illness. But all this gov overreach because of this is absolutely insane!

All the gov is doing now is taking us for a ride.

What state?

Alabama had a few school closings. And all the other described people symptoms from sniffles to double pneumonia. Severe Asthmatic patients were advised by their doctors to stay home.
Doctors who had it warned their patients the cough could last up to 6 weeks. They threw both flu treatment and bacterial infectious treatment at it, with no visible result. Our personal doctors Guinea pigged themselves to try to find something for their older higher risk patients. Nothing worked.

So, we wonder, just wtf was that we had. Wife works at a school. She still has the cough going into the 3rd month.

At this point, a number of our medical people want to know what "THAT" was, so they can be better prepared for the next wtf was that.
Some of us that had it are curious too.
Best to yall.

Alabama had a few school closings. And all the other described people symptoms from sniffles to double pneumonia. Severe Asthmatic patients were advised by their doctors to stay home.
Doctors who had it warned their patients the cough could last up to 6 weeks. They threw both flu treatment and bacterial infectious treatment at it, with no visible result. Our personal doctors Guinea pigged themselves to try to find something for their older higher risk patients. Nothing worked.

So, we wonder, just wtf was that we had. Wife works at a school. She still has the cough going into the 3rd month.

At this point, a number of our medical people want to know what "THAT" was, so they can be better prepared for the next wtf was that.
Some of us that had it are curious too.
Best to yall.

I think i have an answer for your docs, COVID-19. Sucks your wife still has the cough. Have her gargle some Braggs apple cider vinegar. Organic/The Mother. Worked a lot for me. It wipes out all bad bacteria/viruses lingering in the throat. And believe it or not, i took 30ppm colloidal silver for a solid week to make all my symptoms totally disappear after I was over the hump. And I didnt turn blue. Its a “miracle”!

If id had known that cough was going to linger and linger for nearly 3 weeks, Id had took it sooner.

Also, I believe the whole “14 days incubation period” is total bullshit! I was sick as fuck just 36 hours after driving that womans car. My guess 2-3 days max. After my fever broke, and I felt like a “new man”, I went to band practice the next day. Drummer was legit sick within 24 hours. Had I known I wasnt “better” I wouldn't have went. I told them before hand that id been sick, and we kept our distance. 6ft+ apart. This was before “6ft” was trendy. It didnt matter though. He still got it unfortunately. He was sick a solid week. Recovered though. No hospital visit. Nobody else got it. At least not from me. Everybody got sick eventually, weeks later. All survived.

Everytime in my life after a fever broke, I ventured out and nobody ever got sick. I guess this is a new one. So yeah, even though your fever breaks and youre feeling much better, stay home. Hindsight is 20/20.

Im tellin you guys, this HAS been here. Long before they announced anything. And its already stampeded through most cities/towns nationwide. Do some internet searching for “Was coronavirus already here?” Etc etc. People are reporting the same shit we are, all across the country. Its a bad cold, with flu like symptoms. Itll run its course. Yeah, it fucking sucks. As does any illness. But all this gov overreach because of this is absolutely insane!

All the gov is doing now is taking us for a ride.

Watch this. Gets interesting about 4 minutes.

Watched it all, have seen a lot of it different places. This was very well put together and ties known previous evidence together smoothly.

After watching it all, I simmer..... if proven, no response too strong, until those CCP leaders and their lackeys are smoke in the wind.
And, yes, I am aware of the cost in our youth that will have to shoulder the burden.

However, the evil to those youth, if this goes on, and allowed, makes all the allied deaths by 1946, wasted and every youth sacrifice since, wasted, because, the evil the CCP will unleash, will make Stalin and Mao's death count, a bedtime story.

I simmer.

And as Mattis said....

20200129_221457.png

By any means possible.

Watched it all, have seen a lot of it different places. This was very well put together and ties known previous evidence together smoothly.

After watching it all, I simmer..... if proven, no response too strong, until those CCP leaders and their lackeys are smoke in the wind.
And, yes, I am aware of the cost in our youth that will have to shoulder the burden.

However, the evil to those youth, if this goes on, and allowed, makes all the allied deaths by 1946, wasted and every youth sacrifice since, wasted, because, the evil the CCP will unleash, will make Stalin and Mao's death count, a bedtime story.

I simmer.

And as Mattis said....

View attachment 7296999
By any means possible.

damn straight

Sadly, this! It absolutely scares the shit out of me that so many have bent over once the governments of the world asked them to get bent. People are applauding the loss of their freedoms this very minute and asking for more.

I suspect times like this, is exactly why we have a constitution in this country! Their should NEVER be a time when our rights are suspended! No matter the disease, the event or the impending doom. If you're willingly obeying the current orders you are part of the problem! You can protect your health without assistance from your leaders!

China broke a story over the weekend stating its man made and we gave it to them to fiddle with. At least they are building that storyline.

Be sure to vote democrat. I wouldn’t put it past em.

Grant thing is in the 55 minute post 16 attachment. And who shut it down, that grant....
Watch the whole 55 minutes re post 16.

I think a rooftop vote is preferable to a dem vote. Just sayin... I couldnt look myself in the mirror if I voted dem , be breakin mirrors.
All my mirrors will be ok a long time..

Reactions: Inifinty
Grant thing is in the 55 minute post 16 attachment. And who shut it down, that grant....
Watch the whole 55 minutes re post 16.

I think a rooftop vote is preferable to a dem vote. Just sayin... I couldnt look myself in the mirror if I voted dem , be breakin mirrors.
All my mirrors will be ok a long time..

For how long those bats have been in those caves passing corona viruses around not once has a virus out of there been virulent enough to circumnavigate the globe and shut all economies down.

Weapon. Not a mustard gas type weapon most people think of. But a weapon with an intended purpose. The deep state spans country borders. It ain’t just a US type of thing.

For how long those bats have been in those caves passing corona viruses around not once has a virus out of there been virulent enough to circumnavigate the globe and shut all economies down.

Weapon. Not a mustard gas type weapon most people think of. But a weapon with an intended purpose. The deep state spans country borders. It ain’t just a US type of thing.

And not one of those bat viruses was capable of bat to human... or to attach HIV to it, until a certain Chinese woman made it happen..... in a lab. Handwriting on the wall.
The CCP blaming us. Ha. Every CP has blamed the U.S. for something as long as I have been alive, and there have been CP fellow travelers in the U.S. as long as I have been alive.
And U.S. business interests have made $ off every CP country as long as I have been alive.
Business as usual.
What has been done, will be done again, there is nothing new under the sun...... believe that was said 3-4k years ago by a wise man.

And yet nothing is being done. Sheeple going to sheeple and until they wake up or the correct shepherds are in place then they will continue to be taken advantage of and led astray. It’s unfortunate that the rest have to live in the shadows and comply in the ways of the many to remain hidden, so to speak.