• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

I been wanting to try out a TCS, and finally found a new to me TCS to put my Lone Peak in.
3294A3DC-2ED3-4C38-B603-396B5DE0111E.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't seem to find much on Manner's website...does anyone know the min/max LOP adjustment range for the TCS?

I can't seem to find much on Manner's website...does anyone know the min/max LOP adjustment range for the TCS?
13" to 14.5"

Reactions: DJL2 and ZFletcher
Need scope ring height help, my new manners TCS is at my FFL and need to order scope rings for a nightforce Nx8 , and for a Vortex Razor gen2, not sure what scope I’m gonna go with , was thinking like 1.2” or something around that, I will post my pic once I bring her home

Are you guys able to put you cheek piece up at all?

Need scope ring height help, my new manners TCS is at my FFL and need to order scope rings for a nightforce Nx8 , and for a Vortex Razor gen2, not sure what scope I’m gonna go with , was thinking like 1.2” or something around that, I will post my pic once I bring her home

I'm running a Spuhr 1.18" height mount on my Tangent 5-25x56 with a 1.25" straight taper barrel and Impact 737r. Cheek piece is all the way up but that's mostly due to my high cheek bones

Just got a second TCS on Friday, the rail is now Area 419 / MCS branded and has the 'teeth'. Different from my first one. Wonder when they changed and started using 419 supplied rails? Not sure if the weights are different too, though the 419 one is brass.

Just got a second TCS on Friday, the rail is now Area 419 / MCS branded and has the 'teeth'. Different from my first one. Wonder when they changed and started using 419 supplied rails? Not sure if the weights are different too, though the 419 one is brass.

The Area419 rail ARCA-lock (teeth) is aluminum and takes brass weights (there's something no bueno about steel rubbing on aluminum in certain cases IIRC) and is 10oz or so lighter than the 10oz heavier standard/normal-ARCA (no teeth, mine is branded MCS only) steel rail + steel weights when both are loaded with all 5 weights.

Reactions: BuLLet
Thanks.. That range is about as bad as it gets, no cover... it's literally a sand pit that was mined in the 60's. Weird winds.

I wish there was something close by alot better :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stoweit
Saw a few pop up on the Manners site last week, finally in a color pattern that I was more ok with, snatched it right up, and it was delivered today.

I'm unbelievably happy with it, hopefully get to shoot it in the next week or so.

Arctic carbon fiber, with Tommy Bahama colors, matte finish.
ZAI TL3 SA
HLR 6.5 CM barrel.

Pay no attention to how cluttered and messy my gun room is, the wife has been using it for a storage room while we remodel parts of the house.

Attachments

• 20210823_172129.jpg
    20210823_172129.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 20210823_172235.jpg
    20210823_172235.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 413
  • 20210823_172144.jpg
    20210823_172144.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 417
Nice looking rifle, love the colors.

Orange Sikes Clutch.. Nice. One of mine came with that as well...

House moving on the foundation?

Saw a few pop up on the Manners site last week, finally in a color pattern that I was more ok with, snatched it right up, and it was delivered today.

I'm unbelievably happy with it, hopefully get to shoot it in the next week or so.

Arctic carbon fiber, with Tommy Bahama colors, matte finish.
ZAI TL3 SA
HLR 6.5 CM barrel.

Pay no attention to how cluttered and messy my gun room is, the wife has been using it for a storage room while we remodel parts of the house.

If I remember correctly it was a slight wall bow, they did the carbon fiber straps to prevent further movement.

But it's been years since I thought about it.

OK, had to send my stock back to Manners right after I got it (got a minor thing corrected, they were awesome about it), and got it sprayed in High Gloss while it was there... and while it came out nice, after living with it for a bit, I'm starting to feel "meh" about it and kind of think I liked it better satin/matte.

Anyone know if, next time I have the rifle apart, I could just give it a quick finish rub-out with sandpaper/steel wool/wet steel wool to return it to a satin/matte? ...or would it have to take a trip back to Manners HQ?

Thanks.

Scortched Earth and Artic are bad ass. I just bought a scortched earth. Would love to have an Artic.

With that said, I am not a fan of “sponge camo.” I paint over all of mine generally. I have two GAP (I think) sponge camo stocks and painted over them both. I just incorporate the stock design into something new.

67388268-9C3D-4588-AE33-B89D4E9FE18A.jpeg
DD2DB9B0-C6E4-41A6-91DE-CD96E7B87BAC.jpeg
6488AA4F-6AC8-4BFC-84A9-0C3FC3424EF8.jpeg
68A7553B-EBA7-40B4-BBFA-4432FB01915B.jpeg
B7199E91-9C3B-41A4-A399-EADB1B369553.jpeg

So first let me say these are all beautiful rifles! I’m looking into getting Something similar., Still trying to weigh out a Bergara Preimer or maybe the new waypoint from Springfield, or piecing one together. But one thing I noticed is none of these rifles have a carbon fiber barrel?
is there a specific reason?
thanks