• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

BE40CF2C-3A62-469A-8C04-DA5E4C38DFFD.jpeg
3904DD71-7FFA-447D-9EF7-A318DE9FCA82.jpeg

Received my tommy bahama tcs from sportsman's paradise. Added some adhesive texturing to areas of grip and forend for more traction. Installed all the brass in arca as well as an additional rear weight. I like everything about the stock but one thing really bugs me.....1600$ unit and cannot adj butt pad cant. Seriously? How difficult would it have been to pull that off? Not difficult at all.
20220409_084216.jpg

Last edited:
Can finally post a pic! Dopped my TL3 with 6 Creed 26" Osprey barrel in Proof competition contour in it. Fits real well and balances nice for those who wonder. It's at 19.1 mounds as it sits. My heaviest rifle yet. LOL

IMG_2365 (2).jpg
IMG_2366 (2).jpg
IMG_2369.jpg

yeah, only 3. I swap em around on stuff.

Im a poor and bought them all used for deals on here. Might get another if I see a good bargain sometime....

Have an Atlas CAL I like too.

The poking fun at Rob is from an old thread where a close friend of mine was telling about the great customer service he received from Harris (for sling swivels no less) that, believe it or not, turned into a complete poop show as is classic of the Hide.

I shot several 5 shot groups 2 weeks ago, each less than .3 MOA off a Harris. Clearly they dont work ;)

Reactions: BuLLet
I have over a dozen of them, all sorts... Maybe even 2 dozen, been buying them since the 90's :)

For the money they work well, particularly with rifles that only have a bipod stud.

yeah, only 3. I swap em around on stuff.

Im a poor and bought them all used for deals on here. Might get another if I see a good bargain sometime....

Have an Atlas CAL I like too.

The poking fun at Rob is from an old thread where a close friend of mine was telling about the great customer service he received from Harris (for sling swivels no less) that, believe it or not, turned into a complete poop show as is classic of the Hide.

I shot several 5 shot groups 2 weeks ago, each less than .3 MOA off a Harris. Clearly they dont work ;)

Reactions: powdahound76
Can you ease shed some light or can anyone tell me.GAP has my.new build in thd shop and its pleading for a new stock
Not speaking for the person who posted but i dont think that is GAP in that picture however it is high gloss it appears

Any chance someone in a point of authority could tell Manners to figure out a source for white carbon and bring back the Arctic Camo. I know I'd pay extra.

Got my second TCS in. Bought it used, was basically new, off another forum and it was delivered today. Dropped my Vudoo in it. Can't wait to get it to the range Friday morning.

ETA If anyone was wondering that is the midnight camo pattern.
IMG_2636.jpg

First piece of my bolt action build . After years with gas guns I’ve finally decided to build a bolt gun . question for all you guys where do you get the cheek riser pads . Def need me one of those

Attachments

• EA7D5EF0-DEE7-4DBE-ABD6-FAA378852DB8.jpeg
    EA7D5EF0-DEE7-4DBE-ABD6-FAA378852DB8.jpeg
    666.9 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: D.willis
Got my second TCS in. Bought it used, was basically new, off another forum and it was delivered today. Dropped my Vudoo in it. Can't wait to get it to the range Friday morning.

ETA If anyone was wondering that is the midnight camo pattern.
View attachment 7902036
I still say the Midnight camo is the sexiest color combos on a Manners, followed closely by the Black on Black, and Tommy Bahama.

Reactions: Rob01
First piece of my bolt action build . After years with gas guns I’ve finally decided to build a bolt gun . question for all you guys where do you get the cheek riser pads . Def need me one of those
I like the Redsnake tactical.

Redsnake on a Manners PRS-2
CFB78A57-806C-49D7-B258-B79778DFC9EA.jpeg

21E932A2-FABF-4ED3-AAFF-01ABB9780A2C.jpeg

Or Hoptic for a minimalist pad.

I like scortched earth, back in black along other Black & Blue. You will like the scortched earth I bet!

I like scortched earth, back in black along other Black & Blue. You will like the scortched earth I bet!
Scorched Earth is another fav. Can’t believe I forgot about that one… and I have one, but… not a TCS.

I like the Redsnake tactical.

Redsnake on a Manners PRS-2
View attachment 7922049
View attachment 7922050

Or Hoptic for a minimalist pad.
Actually never seen/heard of this cheek pad. Just ordered one to try it out. Thanks.

Reactions: 357Max