• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

Thinking I might sell my Black on Black (drool) TCS for a Matrix Pro Comp for a more vertical grip. Has anyone used both and can provide a comparison? Also the Matrix Pro can have significantly more weight added which is reason #2.

Reactions: Badjujuu
Just arrived

Attachments

• EB7C0B5A-6FC8-4355-85C9-C87A489CD2FD.jpeg
    EB7C0B5A-6FC8-4355-85C9-C87A489CD2FD.jpeg
    669.6 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: CK1.0 and Rob01
after playing with my prs-tcs I think I may have a problem with it as well . It seems the trigger housing is set to far forward for a comfortable trigger pull . I have normal sized hands but it feel like if the back of the trigger guard was the trigger it would be perfect . I guess I won’t know until I get a action with trigger to know for sure but it’s def got me worried .

Reactions: Mrindecisive
after playing with my prs-tcs I think I may have a problem with it as well . It seems the trigger housing is set to far forward for a comfortable trigger pull . I have normal sized hands but it feel like if the back of the teigger guard was where the trigger was it would be perfect . I guess I won’t know until I get a action with trigger to know for sure but it’s def got me worried .

I had the same issue but it didn’t bother me once got up on my finger tips. I ended up deciding it wasn’t for me and sold it for a krg whiskey 3. I do miss it though.

I have normal sized hands and have no issues using the TCS. I would wait until you get it together before worrying about it.

after playing with my prs-tcs I think I may have a problem with it as well . It seems the trigger housing is set to far forward for a comfortable trigger pull . I have normal sized hands but it feel like if the back of the trigger guard was the trigger it would be perfect . I guess I won’t know until I get a action with trigger to know for sure but it’s def got me worried .
Do you have a flat trigger?

I had a similar issue with a T4A. Great stock otherwise, and I was bummed to see it go. The EH-1 has a much closer grip-to-trigger distance. An adjustable trigger shoe might get you close. I would have needed +/- 3/8” closer on my T4A, and I have average sized hands.

I’m a big mannners fan, and their mini chassis are very solid & repeatable, but I see more chassis in my future, even for hunting rifles.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
I had similar concerns about the trigger-reach on the TCS, and had heard of guys ordering them with the inlet moved back to shorten the distance. I initially had ordered one like that.

I found one in-stock in the interim, and found that I actually find the trigger-reach is great for me with the shape/size of the TCS' grip, emailed Manners and canceled them shifting the inlet back on my custom one... I was coming from a KRG Bravo and actually really like the Bravo's grip.

I just think an angled grip makes one feel like their hand is more stretched out versus a more vertical grip, even if the trigger-reach is nearly the same.

That said, IMHO, a TCS with a more vertical grip like on the Foundation Centeurion would be awesome I bet.

I finally got my PRS-TCS in copperhead delivered today and mounted, with my Vudoo 360. I know it's not some big center-fire stuff like others have here, but I am quite happy with 22lr for now.
I had to take out the weight and spacers from the buttstock in order to get weight balanced right at the magazine guard there.

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

So has anyone found a steel arca rail replacement like they promised on these? Have a proof CF barrel so need a bit more weight out front.

So has anyone found a steel arca rail replacement like they promised on these? Have a proof CF barrel so need a bit more weight out front.

A company called "Torchworks" was making steel ARCA rails for GAP's PPR for a bit.. and they looked the same as the ones that Manners used to offer for the TCS. I haven't been able to track down any info on them (Torchworks) though...

Tourchworks was one of George's employees that made that stuff on the side. Not sure if he's still doing it. The PPR ARCA rail last year was using his product. I added one myself and inquired to who made them.

A company called "Torchworks" was making steel ARCA rails for GAP's PPR for a bit.. and they looked the same as the ones that Manners used to offer for the TCS. I haven't been able to track down any info on them (Torchworks) though...

I have a few TCS stocks, like em!
GAP w/Sikes Clutch
Altus Saltwater
Altus Sedona

Attachments

• 0CA1AF1D-A18E-48BF-851A-9ABEE67E125A.jpeg
    0CA1AF1D-A18E-48BF-851A-9ABEE67E125A.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 213
  • D1567533-8A56-4171-A563-A44549CBFC75.jpeg
    D1567533-8A56-4171-A563-A44549CBFC75.jpeg
    620.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 38EE9FE7-0594-4AA1-BB3A-7202977022DE.jpeg
    38EE9FE7-0594-4AA1-BB3A-7202977022DE.jpeg
    713.2 KB · Views: 217
  • ADB92747-F827-4379-B72A-64396797FB92.jpeg
    ADB92747-F827-4379-B72A-64396797FB92.jpeg
    795.7 KB · Views: 216
Are you guys custom ordering Manners stocks from Altus?

Or are you buying stocks that are “in-stock”? If so, how often do they get new stocks in?

Thanks

Or are you buying stocks that are “in-stock”? If so, how often do they get new stocks in?

Thanks
Fill out the email notification on Altus page for the Altus exclusive colored Manners stocks. When you get the email notification of “In Stock”, drop what your doing and type your cc info quickly to purchase one. That is how I snagged 3 of Altus colored stocks. Seems like every 3-4 months they get a few Altus exclusive Manners stocks in, but they don’t last long! Gone in minutes usually for the TCS and LRH models.

Thanks

Thanks
I ordered my saltwater PRS from Altus last summer (2022). They told me that they placed an order for saltwater December (2021). I waited around 2 months from order date then Altus shipped it.

So unofficially L3I makes a solid steel arca rail for the TCS but since we know the guys at GA/Torchworks we reached out to see if they were going to keep making them. If they say they're done then we'll run a full batch of them.

The advantage of a steel rail is they're almost as thin as a standard rail vs the thicker versions with removeable weights. Basically if you're going to run all the weights then the steel rail is a better choice but if you want to tune the balance then there's no replacement for the multi weight system.

As far as weight goes.
Area419 Universal heavy (24oz)< 360 Precision TCS (28oz) < L3I Universal Heavy (29oz) < Area419 TCS (34oz)< L3I TCS (36oz)

I've been looking for a thin steel rail... Using the 360P with weights now, didn't like the teeth on the A419. Would happily switch to a thinner all-steel model, got any links?
Obligatory pic:
PXL_20230312_201331582.MP.jpg

Reactions: JonKleman
Yes, but at the time I didn't ask if it was a thinner one... and not sure. I won't need weights if I can find a thin steel one.