• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show off your Manners PRS-TCS Stocks

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Been thinking about trying a Manners PRS-TCS

Show off your stocks trying to get an idea of what colour to go with

IMG_5168.jpg

Last edited:
I love that T5A, how do you like it compared to the PRS?
I absolutely love it! Most comfortable stock I've ever owned. If Manners would put the TCS upgrades like the weighted arca, adjustable butt pad system, and the new mini chassis in the T5A, It would be perfect.

Not saying I don't like the TCS, but the grip on the T5 is just superior.

I wanted matching PRS TCS and EH1 stocks and gap camo was the only colour Altus had both stocks in. I really like and wanted copperhead but like the gap camo now I’m used to it. I think most of the elite camos look quite good in person.

860C18B8-2D93-446D-AE47-F1F0376F0D68.jpeg

I absolutely love it! Most comfortable stock I've ever owned. If Manners would put the TCS upgrades like the weighted arca, adjustable butt pad system, and the new mini chassis in the T5A, It would be perfect.

Not saying I don't like the TCS, but the grip on the T5 is just superior.
Thank you thats what I wanted to hear. I will be purchasing one soon.

Reactions: CShooter92
Here are some more.

Reactions: Tony1320
Manners released a new lightweight prs tcs maybe aimed at nrl hunter/long range hunting. Same forend just needs a mini chassis and arca rail and then you’ve got a lightweight version of the tcs. Very cool.

7A22F047-09BF-46DF-B189-1448F9C63BF2.jpg
FF9E001C-C815-4BD2-9795-99A51D2D1FD5.jpg

Manners released a new lightweight prs tcs maybe aimed at nrl hunter/long range hunting. Same forend just needs a mini chassis and arca rail and then you’ve got a lightweight version of the tcs. Very cool.

View attachment 7579829View attachment 7579830
I love that they just released this as this is exactly what I was looking for. and i hope i win a free one

Reactions: rydah
Dumb question but is the gloss an added option or does it come standard? I forgot to ask when I ordered my stock. Mine is in Monroe if that changes anything.