• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Show us pictures of your Tacticool dog!

Shadow the duck retrieving fiend!šŸ˜

Attachments

• Shadow 3.jpg
    Shadow 3.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Shadow.jpg
    Shadow.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 60
IMG-20220816-WA0006.jpg

Ive got these 2 crazies. Mother Daisy on the left and Hoggen the son on the right. They protect us from the dogs, horses, and trains on TV. They also sometimes bark at planes, helicopters, and the train that passes 450 yards away.

All of you should also be following and posting in the Man's Best Friend thread. Post the good times and the sad times as well.

Molly in the foreground with Shadow. Working with her on the retrieves for upland birds. She brings her retrieves to about 10' from me and drops them. She'll be good to go when she figures out that she releases her retrieve when I command "out" in my hand not on the ground. šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Molly with Shadow.jpg
    Molly with Shadow.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 34
This was Sasha. She was an operational police dog for about two years before getting fired and becoming a pet.

She was fired because sometimes if she got bored tracking an offender, she would just give up. She was sent for retraining with a new handler but never fully had the drive needed to always continue the task, so got the DCM (Don't Come Monday).

A dispatcher friend took her as a pet and when I was recovering from surgery and on light duties, I would take her for walks / runs in the parks. We both needed the exercise. She would chase balls for hours.

uMlZj5l.jpg

Litter of 11 puppies. Father is a Belgian Malinois trained for protection and tracking. Mother is 2/3 Dutch Shepherd and 1/3 German Shepherd. Both dogs have had dna screening for genetic predisposition for health issues and came up clean. We still have 6 puppies left to find homes for. We are actively training them so that they don't miss out on development. We are in the North Dallas area. They will be 11 weeks old tomorrow (April 2nd).
View attachment 8109898
View attachment 8109900
View attachment 8109985View attachment 8109987View attachment 8109990
And... they are gone. Miss the little biters... I have a scar from 20 stitches to remember them by though... little farts.