• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, if you need another ro, I can do whatever you need.</div></div>

sounds awesome i will pm you details.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #990000">So just out of curiosity how many of you guys would like a chance to shoot the cof again the second day?</span> There wouldn't be any prizes other than what we decided to put in for the cash pot. Say maybe $25, $10 of which goes into a cash pot winner take all. The rest would go towards the new shooters playland maze of obstacles i want to build. Damn thing is $1000 just in materials but i promise you guys will love it.

Not to give to much of a preview but early march I will be putting on "SHOOTERS MARCH MADNESS" which will involve tournament style shooting with a couple rounds for seating followed by a head to head tournament. pretty well guarenteed to be fun as hell and nothing like you have done before with a bolt gun.</span>

Damn Scott, I've been trying to resist,(due to budgetary constraints), but you're making it very hard. If you put together the second day shoot I'll figure out way to get some reloads done and save some gas and entry money.

COASTAL SUPRESSOR GROUP BUY ( MIMS , ULTIMA , PASSPORT , XDS , LRT )

A Kick Ass suppressor group buy: even i am going to order a .308 can

Said it was good to pass it on to you guys.

"Sounds great, yes please tell anyone you like, if they are not forum members they can contact me through the email address in the ad, [email protected] just have them use the subject line UziTalk Coastal Group Buy

Also we will have them for credit card order on our website near the end of the group buy for those who want to use credit card ( with the 3% added) ."

Link: UZITALK
http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?62697-WTS-COASTAL-SUPRESSOR-GROUP-BUY-(-MIMS-ULTIMA-PASSPORT-XDS-LRT-)&p=536951&highlight=#post536951

Pat: I looked up Coastal suppressors since I never heard of them, and it seemed like there were a lot of negativity against them. Do you have any experience with them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #990000">So just out of curiosity how many of you guys would like a chance to shoot the cof again the second day?</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">SHOOTER'S MARCH MADNESS</span>... pretty well guarenteed to be fun as hell and nothing like you have done before with a bolt gun.</span> </div></div>

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #000099">WTF... In for both...put my name on the March list
wink.gif
</span> </span> </span> I've had a blast at all your shoots. I may have to sell a kidney, and buddy up with someone in the motel, but somehow I'll figger out how to swing the costs
grin.gif
. I'm sure there's a discount for signing up 6 months in advance. Wooh!

Not to give to much of a preview but early march I will be putting on "SHOOTERS MARCH MADNESS" which will involve tournament style shooting with a couple rounds for seating followed by a head to head tournament. pretty well guarenteed to be fun as hell and nothing like you have done before with a bolt gun.[/b] [/quote]

this sounds AWESOME! HOW do i sign up!?!?!?

oh ya ill shoot both days too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn Scott, I've been trying to resist,(due to budgetary constraints), but you're making it very hard. If you put together the second day shoot I'll figure out way to get some reloads done and save some gas and entry money. </div></div>

I am sure we can figure out a carpool if your interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alan_H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Not to give to much of a preview but early march I will be putting on "SHOOTERS MARCH MADNESS" which will involve tournament style shooting with a couple rounds for seating followed by a head to head tournament. pretty well guarenteed to be fun as hell and nothing like you have done before with a bolt gun.[/b] </div></div>

this sounds AWESOME! HOW do i sign up!?!?!?

oh ya ill shoot both days too...[/quote]

<span style="color: #CC0000">very early planning stages as we speak. I do promise i will keep the entry fees as low as i can. I am doing this as a tribute to the bball march madness and to give us local guys a warm up match for the FINDLAY CUP which happens to be one of my favorite matches and one all you local guys should make sure to sign up for!!!

Jim's matches are AWESOME and i am but just a young grasshopper trying to have fun and improve my skills.</span>

I'd like to make both matches, but right now I'm not sure I'll have any work 'till spring, so I can't make any plans. But if I can make it I'd like to come, & hopefully I'll have a scope on my DPMS, & a 208 A Max load worked up in it for all these "NO MAGNUMS" matches. (personally I think that you should do a "Magnum" match up there, as there is definitely some ELR out there for the using. But that's just me.)
Leaving on Fri. to give the new 225's a look at a couple deer(I drew a second deer tag for Klickitat), & an elk in the next few weeks. I want to see how they perform on game if I can.
I've also decided to make the switch to AT&T from Verizon. Thanks for all the insight from you guys "over there". Might even give a "Smart Phone" a try. Maybe I'm approaching the 21st century, just a little late as usual.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">[color:#990000]
Not to give to much of a preview but early march I will be putting on "SHOOTERS MARCH MADNESS" which will involve tournament style shooting with a couple rounds for seating followed by a head to head tournament. pretty well guarenteed to be fun as hell and nothing like you have done before with a bolt gun.</span> </div></div>

I down for that..., is that how the cool people say it?
T

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to make both matches, but right now I'm not sure I'll have any work 'till spring, so I can't make any plans. But if I can make it I'd like to come, & hopefully I'll have a scope on my DPMS, & a 208 A Max load worked up in it for all these "NO MAGNUMS" matches. (personally I think that you should do a "Magnum" match up there, as there is definitely some ELR out there for the using. But that's just me.)
</div></div>

Well i can honestly say the magnum match won't happen for me sorry man, but i would be happy to come shoot one if you would like to host it out there?? it is public land so there is nothing saying you can't set one up, i would love to just show up to shoot it. It would make life so much simpler to just be able to focus on shooting and not all the other details that go along with the match.

So my vote is do it brother!!! just let me know when and i will be there more than likely (would be great testing grounds for the sako trg 42 in 7 rem mag i just had benchmark barrel up for me). hell i would even let you borrow some plates if you need them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to make both matches, but right now I'm not sure I'll have any work 'till spring, so I can't make any plans. But if I can make it I'd like to come, & hopefully I'll have a scope on my DPMS, & a 208 A Max load worked up in it for all these "NO MAGNUMS" matches. (personally I think that you should do a "Magnum" match up there, as there is definitely some ELR out there for the using. But that's just me.)
</div></div>

Well i can honestly say the magnum match won't happen for me sorry man, but i would be happy to come shoot one if you would like to host it out there?? it is public land so there is nothing saying you can't set one up, i would love to just show up to shoot it. It would make life so much simpler to just be able to focus on shooting and not all the other details that go along with the match.

So my vote is do it brother!!! just let me know when and i will be there more than likely (would be great testing grounds for the sako trg 42 in 7 rem mag i just had benchmark barrel up for me). hell i would even let you borrow some plates if you need them. </div></div>
I hear ya. I have set up more matches than I've competed in, & I don't even shoot in the ones I host. But IF I have the means to get over there the several times it will take to get everything planned, & set up, I'll do it. I'm still hoping to set up one in the high mountains near Mazama next yr too. So maybe if I can get the time, & fuel, & some help I'll do it.

Jeff,

I would love to help except for the fact i have way to much prep work going for other matches. I have one in dec, feb., 2-march, may,june, and sept currently. Three of those are matches i am hosting so i am pretty much booked solid. Oh yeah and any 3 gun matches i can find i will be shooting in also, this shit is addicting as crack i think. never tried crack but i have heard its bad, and guys think golf is spendy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pat: I looked up Coastal suppressors since I never heard of them, and it seemed like there were a lot of negativity against them. Do you have any experience with them? </div></div>

I read through a dozen posts/forums about the Coastal's, only bad i read was the weight (steel and a little overbuilt) (you can check out the images and see that the guts are not cheap or lightweight / which dosn't matter as mine is going on my heavy barrel rifles)

one guy said it wasn't very quiet, ? i know they have changed how they are doing the baffles / some guys had sent there old ones in for newer baffles.

$280 for a 308 can
$200 tax stamp
$100 for local SOT dealer fee

I just can't win. I got a new sling today and was looking through my glass while trying different positions, and... either a hair somehow made it inside the tube, or there's a crack in it. I guess it's time to test US Optics lifetime warranty...
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just can't win. I got a new sling today and was looking through my glass while trying different positions, and... either a hair somehow made it inside the tube, or there's a crack in it. I guess it's time to test US Optics lifetime warranty...
frown.gif
</div></div>
Do you feel like you have a cloud over your head??
Did you get your Gap back?
SScott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On another note i am looking for at least one more Range officer so if you are interested please contact me. At my matches the RO gets to shoot also and still qualifies for all prizes. </div></div>

Well, I already PM'd you to put me on standby, but if you need an RO I'm in- schedule allowing. New job starting Monday!

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On another note i am looking for at least one more Range officer so if you are interested please contact me. At my matches the RO gets to shoot also and still qualifies for all prizes. </div></div>

Well, I already PM'd you to put me on standby, but if you need an RO I'm in- schedule allowing. New job starting Monday!

1911fan</div></div>

Well i could always use help plus we will be shooting sunday also now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just can't win. I got a new sling today and was looking through my glass while trying different positions, and... either a hair somehow made it inside the tube, or there's a crack in it. I guess it's time to test US Optics lifetime warranty...
frown.gif
</div></div>
Do you feel like you have a cloud over your head??
Did you get your Gap back?
SScott </div></div>

Yeah, I got it back with a rifle length hand guard so it should be better balanced now. I already field tested for malfunctions and it seems to work just fine now. I can still use the glass, but the crack will just get worse. I gave USO a call but they're in a meeting and have to call me back. I'll end up blowing well over $100+ in shipping with all the work I keep having to get done. Frustrating but sh!t happens I guess...

TSI

Are you planning on using lag screws, lag bolts, or carriage bolts when you build that platform you were discussing earlier?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSI

Are you planning on using lag screws, lag bolts, or carriage bolts when you build that platform you were discussing earlier?</div></div>

probably lag bolts or carriage bolts for sure not screws it will be built into 5 seperate 4x6' pods that will be bolted together so i can break them down for transport. luckily i have an excavator at home to move them on and off with.

Again guys we are going to run same cof on day 2 if you want some extra practice!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSI

Are you planning on using lag screws, lag bolts, or carriage bolts when you build that platform you were discussing earlier?</div></div>

probably lag bolts or carriage bolts for sure not screws it will be built into 5 seperate 4x6' pods that will be bolted together so i can break them down for transport. luckily i have an excavator at home to move them on and off with.

Again guys we are going to run same cof on day 2 if you want some extra practice!!! </div></div>

2x4 for cross members and 4x4 posts or 4x4 all the way around?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSI

Again guys we are going to run same cof on day 2 if you want some extra practice!!! </div></div>

2x4 for cross members and 4x4 posts or 4x4 all the way around? </div></div>

So do some of us need to show up early to help you build?
If so how early do you want me/us there? I am a morning person and am only an hour from the area.
T

Boker, take that USO of yours and put a thick phone book on the ground. Beat the turn out of the phone book with both ends of the scope. It's most likely the eye peice end.

Trust me, I know it's scary but if there is a hair or peice of something,'you can beat it until it slides of the view.

Good luck. That is what USO recommended to me. That's what they do anyway!!! USO was really good with my customer service too!!

This is for the Cashmere, Wenatchee area folks.
Sat. Oct. 22 is make a difference day.
I have decided to go clean up Hay Canyon that day.
10 o'clock I will be up there with a trailer and garbage bags and my kids.
Pass it on to the paintballers and other shooters you may know. This would look really good to the residents up there!
Thanks
T

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boker, take that USO of yours and put a thick phone book on the ground. Beat the turn out of the phone book with both ends of the scope. It's most likely the eye peice end.

Trust me, I know it's scary but if there is a hair or peice of something,'you can beat it until it slides of the view.

Good luck. That is what USO recommended to me. That's what they do anyway!!! USO was really good with my customer service too!! </div></div>

It's a crack in one of the internal lenses unfortunately. The crack changes color from the reflection of the background, unlike debris which would maintain the same color.

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> Good Luck to all the rifle hunters headed out tomorrow for opening day of general deer season. Be sure to post success pictures...we don't want any tag soup, which I've gotten the previous two years.
cry.gif
</span>

Good luck, my friends! Stay safe, wear your <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">ORANGE</span></span> and come home in one piece!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys does anybody need. 7mm 162 amaxs I have 950 of them thought I would let you guys know before I listed them. </div></div>
I'm interested as well if Craig doesn't take them all.
Are these Amp jacket or not?
Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSI

2x4 for cross members and 4x4 posts or 4x4 all the way around? </div></div>

You never got back on this TSI...

Sorry probably all 2x4 actually with some doubled up legs with cross members botched in. Don't u worry ir will be plenty strong ennough I framed custom homes for ten years before becoming a desk jockey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry probably all 2x4 actually with some doubled up legs with cross members botched in. Don't u worry ir will be plenty strong ennough I framed custom homes for ten years before becoming a desk jockey. </div></div>

I'm not worried, lol... I have a bunch of lag bolts from an REO property that were left behind, and I was thinking I could save you some $$$ in exchange for an entrance fee and maybe send them your way if they're right on the length.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey how many of you guys would be interested in a 308/223 only match with farthest target out to 650yds??? </div></div>

Definately...

Just got off the phone with US Optics and it sounds like they'll have to rebuild by ST-10... suck...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey how many of you guys would be interested in a 308/223 only match with farthest target out to 650yds??? </div></div>

Interested for sure.

Put my name on the list!
T

Guys took my oldest hunting last weekend for the first time, a picture of the little buck I got with him by my side, a memorable moment that I hope to repeat for many years to come with my boys.
2011-10-17_12-21-01_91.jpg

Have rifle, will travel.
I'm in.
SScott

I'm down, when are you thinking?

I'm in.