• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

I have the multi season tag and have passed on quite a few bucks so far. Most recent was a 20" 3x4 Monday morning... missed a 24" 3 point opening weekend of archery 5 miles into the wilderness after a 9 hour stalk and 3.5 miles to get on that bachelor group. Been a fun season so far! I'm headed to Colorado for Nov 2-10 for another deer hunt then planning on hunting late muzzle loader in the desert.

Here's 2 of the bucks that were in that bachelor group opening weekend:

Mike
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Looking for 1-2K Fed 210M primers, or CCI large rifle match primers. If anyone has some local to sell or know of who has them in stock in the Arlington to Seattle area, the help would be appreciated. Im out!

Kirk R

I know its not in the area you listed, but I know for fact that 3forks in cle elum has those all in stock as of yesterday.

Ill stop by the sport co in fife after the unsc match and see if the have any that's where I found mine last time.

Also I know there is the UNSC matches every month, but does anyone else have anything planned? I know Jake has his matches but the commitment is so far out I never can sign up for them lol.

Last edited:
Captain Kirk and I were not able to meet up this weekend. If anyone is going Wenatchee Valley to the Wet side in the vicinity of the Captain let us know...
this request is for the delivery of 2k primers won't take up much room!

Last edited:
No luck on mule deer, so we're headed NE after whitetails. Never been that way for them during rifle season, anybody care to share a decent area? I really want her to get her first deer!
PM me please?

1911fan

Just another little reminder that I am in need of some RO's for our spring event, March 1st and 2nd.

It will get you food all weekend, pick off the prize table, and a couple shirts, a day to pre shoot the COF free, and will get you 50% off the following years match entry fee. PLEASE!!!! LOL

Just another little reminder that I am in need of some RO's for our spring event, March 1st and 2nd.

It will get you food all weekend, pick off the prize table, and a couple shirts, a day to pre shoot the COF free, and will get you 50% off the following years match entry fee. PLEASE!!!! LOL

Question Jake, are last years entrants going to get first shot at a slot in this years shoot?

Question Jake, are last years entrants going to get first shot at a slot in this years shoot?

We are going to run about 100 shooters this year. Everything will be first come first serve. If you are at the computer on registration day/time, I don't think there will be a problem getting signed up in time. BUT!!!! with that being said, it will be popular, so I would not wait personally if I wanted to make sure and get it. We have some really cool stuff planned for this year. Can wait to let it out of the bag!!

For anyone interested there's a great thread in the tactical competitions forum started by Frank ,regarding making a new association for competitions in this sport.
If you have any thoughts on what could make it ideal get over there and post ! Its a ground up build so input now only helps make it better.
Read it through as many ideas have been posted so far.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...0400-2014-approaches-does-need-addressed.html

Look forward to the Match, Jake.

Anyone looking for H4895? I have 7# and dont need it anymore. All 7 (1#) bottles are new and unopened.

Thanks

I haven't been able to attend due to work, but have the 'practical rifle' semi-monthly sunday matches been happening at NCWGC?

Bummer! I really liked those! I was out a rifle for a few months, then couldn't get free from work. Maybe we can organize a "pick-up game" sometime.

Build it and we will come :)
Missing a few key people in the SHWW thread has been a bummer too. Would love to see this get back to the glory days it once was !

Come over to the wet side and shoot the UNSC monthly matches, they're awesome and everyone has a great time.

Build it and we will come :)
Missing a few key people in the SHWW thread has been a bummer too. Would love to see this get back to the glory days it once was !
Yeah, Me too! I'm not sure what has happened here @ SHWW, participation is sparse AT BEST!! Peoples have gone onto other things or??? Last day for me to shoot a WT buck..I'm not optomistic but you never know. Hope things are going well for everyone.

I hope everyone has been well, as for me working away as much as possible. But i was lucky enough to get a few days off for the late whitetail hunt. And God was good to me and I got a buck, although little, he did provide some meat for the freezer. Hoping to see lots of you out at Vantage in December, been a while since I got to stretch her legs, hopefully I won't embarras myself.
Marty

What up dudes? Hope everyone is well.

Well Jake, I think I'm doing pretty good. Going to chase the "devil birds" with the pups for 8 days in Hells Canyon. Of course I bring along a good rifle for the song dogs. Last year I got a nice cat (125 lbs) while Chukar hunting.

Well Jake, I think I'm doing pretty good. Going to chase the "devil birds" with the pups for 8 days in Hells Canyon. Of course I bring along a good rifle for the song dogs. Last year I got a nice cat (125 lbs) while Chukar hunting.

Nice I'm jealous! We pulled a big female (9' 10" nose to tail) out of sheep creek last year while deer hunting...

Mike

That's a nice cat, Mike.
Usually I run my bird dogs till they're spent and then kennel them up and grab the rifle. Dan

Hey Mike, Sorry brother

I would still like everyone to register as soon as possible. It will make it much easier for me to keep tabs on. BUT, the ROs will need to call me when the registration in close, so I can get them a specific 1/2 off code for their name!

Jake-

Still haven't heard....

1911fan

Just to get an idea of how many might be interested, I am thinking of opening up our Zip LIne on Friday before the match. 2600 foot zip line, second longest in the US, 45 mile an hour at 200 foot above the ground.

Anyone???

Just to get an idea of how many might be interested, I am thinking of opening up our Zip LIne on Friday before the match. 2600 foot zip line, second longest in the US, 45 mile an hour at 200 foot above the ground.

Anyone???

Jake,
I gotta figure out lodging but I should be free to help RO if you need it. Would love to help ya out!

Mike

Mike, I would LOVE that, Im going to take a much needed trip to your town here soon as well. Need to take care of a few things!!!

Jake,
I gotta figure out lodging but I should be free to help RO if you need it. Would love to help ya out!

Mike

Anyone???

Does the ride come with adult diapers?:eek:

11-21-13, Stan's in Wenatchee has x12 one pound H4350

havn't been shooting much, catching up on fall chores - and dark by time i get off work - so no weekday shooting :(

No elk for me this year, but these gals (4) decided to stroll thru the range this afternoon and check my groups out. A couple hours earlier I had been shooting the 7mm Remington Magnum Hunting rifle @ 5-700 yards with 160 gr Sierra BTSP on top of IMR-4350 and a Federal 215. No benchrest groups, but minute of deer or elk for the most part. (I didn't capture them all, but at one time there were 6 deer and 4 elk in the area).

Opening weekend of the late Whitetail season, my son drives 10 hours from college in Southern Oregon, and the little shit (okay he’s not so little and can kick my ass) borrows my 6x47 Lapua and shoots this little guy @ about 380 yards just as it’s getting light. Happy for him (kinda/sorta) but jealous that my tag didn’t go on the buck. Next year perhaps??
My gun, my coat and boots…mine mine mine….LOL

No pictures of the Grumpy Old Mountain Man with tears streaming down his face...eating tag soup!

Last edited: