• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

For sale Face to Face only!

A 40 CAL package that I just cant swing right now.

Just trying to get some of the same money that I have into it. And I have waited 6 months to get it all together.

4 pounds of VIHT N340 new
3000 large pistol primers
over 3000 once fired 40 cal brass
New set of hornady 40 cal dies

$340 for all of it.

Any matches in early august? I need some trigger time

I'd suggest the Upper Nisqually Sportsmans Club Practical Rifle Match they do the first week of every month. It only allows 550-yrd shots, but the stages are engineered to make it challenging. Lot's of shooting over/through barricades, as well as position shooting. It's designed to make each shot a little bit out of the comfort zone,... which is GREAT! Nothing "crazy" like off-hand + weak-side,... it's all practical stuff that you might see at a big match,... lots-o-fun, and a GREAT group of folks to hang out with for a day. Plus,... it's all shot at steel at various distances,... You could say it's a 'prospecting' or 'sales' trip and write it off!!! If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the folks to contact in order to sign up. Yeah, it's WAY out of your way, but isn't pretty much everything from your locale?

All the best!

Ryan

!!!!! Kesselring Gun Shop lost there FFL , that's the rumor i heard today & selling all firearms to other FFL only - anybody conferm this???

!!!!! Kesselring Gun Shop lost there FFL , that's the rumor i heard today & selling all firearms to other FFL only - anybody conferm this???

Yes, they are turning over their FFL in the Aug-Sep timeframe. Last I heard they were going to continue their business, just without firearms.

Yes, they are turning over their FFL in the Aug-Sep timeframe. Last I heard they were going to continue their business, just without firearms.

Well that's just horseshit! Going in and perusing the gun racks @ kesselringswas one of the things that i looked forward to when I had to go to the wetside, and before the "shortages" they had damn near everything, and more!:mad:

No posts here in two weeks....what's going on peoples????

Too busy with summer activities?

Fellow shooters, please keep an eye out for this rifle and gear.

stolendefiance.jpg

Its been a ghost town for sure!
Hell even if your not shooting post something up to keep the SHWW on the first page ;)

Well this forum is at 5.75 milljen views.... Now I can post a bunch of superfluous BS, but lets get the sumbitch active like it was in the past and top 6 milljen views by Christmas. ;) One of my sticks is @ Benchmark for a new tube, and I'm trying to get sent to a wildfire assignment so I can replenish the hobby account. Hope you are all enjoying the summer.

(Thanks Benchmark for your OUTSTANDING SUPPORT of the area shoots!!)

If anybody here is interested I have the following suppressors for sale and in stock.

ThunderBeast 223A with <50 rounds through it (Like New, has been on my personal AR): $800
Coastal 7.62 LRT brand new: $300 for the new one, $200 for one that has been used (about 100 rounds through it).

I'm located in Wenatchee and do have my SOT if you're interested shoot me a PM. Thanks

Mike

Will sell rifle/package for $100 less for face to face in WA.
Only 40 rounds fired during proper barrel break-in, but must sell.

Remington 700 SA
Single point cut-TRUED
Front ring faced
Lug recesses squared
Bolt face trued
Rem recoil lug precision ground (trued)
28" Lilja 1-10" stainless barrel - 1.250" breech, tapering to 1.20" at the muzzle
Old style factory trigger
Manson M852 match 308 chamber
Set up for magazine length 175s with a .342" neck
Designed to work with about any match ammo without the added neck stretching typical of std. chambers (most 308s are .346" at the neck)
Chambered and trued by Ken Rhyne
Badger bolt knob installed by SageFlatsShooter
Ross Schuler Muzzle brake threaded, installed, and timed by SageFlatsShooter
Barreled action Cerakoted in Sniper Grey by SageFlatsShooter
Badger 20MOA base cerakoted Sniper Grey by SageFlats Shooter
McRee's Precision folding stock cerakoted in FDE
McRee's Precision stock pack
McRee's Precision picatinny bipod rail (new in package)
(1) McRee's Precision 5-round magazine
Harris knockoff bipod included
Rifle ~14lbs by bathroom scale
IOR 3-18x42, FFP, modified MP-8 dot, 35mm tube, non-illuminated

$2200 for rifle and bipod shipped as listed above
$1300 for IOR scope and rings shipped
$3500 for rifle, scope, and bipod shipped
Prices shipped to your FFL, must accept from an individual
USPS money order only

Only trades considered would be Surgeon 591 action/barreled action, Seekins Precision iRMT-3 Upper, SP3R rail, or SP3R complete upper/rifle, or quality 18" upper with appropriate cash.
First I'll take it post gets it.

o0aquw.jpg

dmwmzt.jpg

2m5l7oz.jpg

anh89g.jpg

fa91dx.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I hope everyone is having a great summer so far, just got back from the motherland, weather was great for Ireland which was a miracle and everyone seemed to have fun especially my boys. First day back, I went to the range just to squeeze off a few rounds to reassure myself that all was well again. Going to have knuckle under and make some money to pay for that trip and a few knick knacks that landed on my doorstep while I was gone.

If anybody here is interested I have the following suppressors for sale and in stock.

ThunderBeast 223A with <50 rounds through it (Like New, has been on my personal AR): $800
Coastal 7.62 LRT brand new: $300 for the new one, $200 for one that has been used (about 100 rounds through it).

I'm located in Wenatchee and do have my SOT if you're interested shoot me a PM. Thanks

Mike

Both coastal suppressors are sold. Still have the thunderbeast available!

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys, I need some quick cash..... Got a couple things to unload.
First up, old school BR Pivot shooting bench. This is the original version, made by Rick himself before he sold out to Caldwell, who cheaped out on the materials. Butcher block top, powder coated aluminum structure, comfortable padded seat. Has leveling tabs on all three legs and the entire thing rotates 360 degrees. I'll have to set it up and post pics. $450
Second up, minty Ruger Bearcat 4.5" .22/22mag convertible, with both cylinders. Maybe 100 rounds through it, includes Cordura holster. $450
Both are in the Wenatchee area. PM me so as not to clutter up the thread.

1911fan

Hey fellas, brand new just got redirected here cause I'm in the good ol West Coast!
Brand new looking to start shooting distance, getting an M1A hopefully soon so I'll be joining the ranks of the DMR type.
Current military! Hope to meet a few of you that are close!

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for a Travel Trailer - 1998 Holiday Rambler 25ft Alumalite , Tabs good 7/14 , New tires

*TRAILER SOLD*

Last edited:
Any plans in the works for 2013 fall/winter shoots , after/between hunting seasons and before too freeking cold? ;)

Good deal, Jim. I haven't been able to shoot a single round this summer. I need to hammer (or try to) some steel...

Jim,

Sounds good been a very long time since I shot my rifles because of work, with some luck I should be able to attend if you put something on. Looking forward to the details.

Had a great time shooting and visiting with friends Oregon Sniper Challenge , Caylen for the win, Jake for 2nd, 16th for me :)

great time and a fun course of fire, very cool nightvision demo by TNVS

Had a great time shooting and visiting with friends Oregon Sniper Challenge , Caylen for the win, Jake for 2nd, 16th for me :)

great time and a fun course of fire, very cool nightvision demo by TNVS

So where are the photos??? I've been hunting around on web for photos from last week's event and can't believe no one has shared pictures yet. If anyone on this thread has some photos, please post them up or a post a link to your online album!

here are very few i took
over 2 days, cold bore shots / 2nd day was 800yd shot, lots of short range called #'s, talk the shooter into the correct funny shapes, command fire, run with 1 round shoot run back for 10rds, shoot-2 pushups-2 situps / repeat for 10rds with gasmask on, exit car - shoot off hood, weakside barracade hostage

Attachments

• IMG_20130817_153246_zps9ccabdc5.jpg
    IMG_20130817_153246_zps9ccabdc5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20130817_100515_zps2d262335.jpg
    IMG_20130817_100515_zps2d262335.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20130817_094842_zps0722ee4a.jpg
    IMG_20130817_094842_zps0722ee4a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20130817_094432_zps1a5fe0f1.jpg
    IMG_20130817_094432_zps1a5fe0f1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20130817_094421_zps110f3961.jpg
    IMG_20130817_094421_zps110f3961.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Pastor Jake Vibbert took 2nd place, beating out heavy hitters from U.S. Army Special Forces, USMC, Secret Service, and assorted U.S. and Canadian Law Enforcement agencies. Jake walked away with a brand new TNV/PVS-14 Night Vision Goggle
P8180040_zps85466347.jpg

No big deal.

TresMon and wildernessmeans.com are now in north central WA. Where to plug in the shootin scene??