• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

I just sent the vid of Tribe to him so he can post it if he wants, but I have 2 others of someone, but can't make out who it is. He was wearing blue jeans, & a camo jacket. He also is tall enough to use his bi pod on the top of the barricade standing. If it's you PM me, & I'll send it to you for posting if you want. I think I know who it is, but I won't post anything of others without permission.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rotortuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you sure they will only go out to 500? Last year I was told that and they ended up having one of the stages that had about 5 targets on a hangar and were 550 yds.

CJG </div></div>

Well hell if I know, I'm just the match director. It well could be 550, but I remember 500

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well hell if I know, I'm just the match director. It well could be 550, but I remember 500</div></div>

laugh.gif
.... Are we seriously sweating the man over 50yds?
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackwidow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so will there be a limitation on the caliber for the matches or would some one have to pay a little more for having a magnum? </div></div>

For the Findlay cup you can run the magnums, but if you break a target and I have to stop the match ti fix it, you will get penalized. Not much, just enough to take the edge off the others standing around cause you beat up my steel :)
Also I have a stage or two that will make it very hard to use a flat shooting magnum. But overall it won't be a problem.
(when you get to those stages and you start crying, I'm just going to laugh at you.)

Where do all these matches take place? Are you guys going to "official ranges", In my area there is the 550-600 yard range in Nisqualy area,and Paul Bunyan in Puyallup.

Trying to find any decent place 50 miles near Olympia where I can stab my steel poppers in the ground, lay my shootmat down and start shooting, preferably 500+ yards. Anyways just trying to find some info on where I could go, my post count is low, so maybe im not trustworthy enough lol who knows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zx2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do all these matches take place? Are you guys going to "official ranges", In my area there is the 550-600 yard range in Nisqualy area,and Paul Bunyan in Puyallup.

Trying to find any decent place 50 miles near Olympia where I can stab my steel poppers in the ground, lay my shootmat down and start shooting, preferably 500+ yards. Anyways just trying to find some info on where I could go, my post count is low, so maybe im not trustworthy enough lol who knows.</div></div>

Mostly public, sometimes private land (with permission). Nothing really in your 'hood that I'm aware of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Also I have a stage or two that will make it very hard to use a flat shooting magnum. </div></div>

Sounds diabolical, as usual, cant wait.

Kirk R

Alright..... here's some vid... thanks Bigs.

Man.... it is PAINFULLY AGONIZING watching the methodical walk to 980! Biggest lesson learned this match (and pretty much every time we shoot...
wink.gif
).... "Believe the frickin' bullet"... no matter what argument is going on, in that little pee brain, wiggling around behind that reticle..... the dern' bullet ain't lyin'... it's true, it's true, it's true....
sick.gif

Oh... and if you listen close... you can here Diggs cursing the 300 Win Mag guy...
laugh.gif

Can I put my vote for the next match in march please? I can't do a late feb match but can do the two weekends following. That would be awesome. Thanks

Jake

not bad shooting tribe, i remember walking you into that target, didn't realize how dumb i sound on a recording. i damn sure don't have a voice for radio.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor a face for video.... Damn... you're screwed!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I know fuck i don't even have a charming personality, wtf maybe i should dress in full camo so you can't even see me at the matches. Now if you could just find out how to turn me on mute so you didn't have to listen to my sarcastic comments

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor a face for video.... Damn... you're screwed!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I know fuck i don't even have a charming personality, wtf maybe i should dress in full camo so you can't even see me at the matches. Now if you could just find out how to turn me on mute so you didn't have to listen to my sarcastic comments</div></div>

Don't they have one of those "Block User" buttons around here somewhere........?

Nice shooting Tribe. 980 yards I take it? The furthest steel I shot in the army was around 850m on the unknown distance ranges. Center mass hits with our .308 m24 remingtons get alot harder after 800 meters,or least for my me lol. Looks like alot of fun you guys have at these matches
smile.gif

Tribe if i leave you will miss me admit it, but if its what you guys want i will ban myself from the shww thread.

Let me know when i am allowed back? Until then

SEND IT!!!

please stay Send-it!

There will be a group spanking for Tribe at the next shoot for being mean!

Wait, he might enjoy that. Have to think of something else.

Yeah. He might like that. But really it's not his fault. He's just suffering from Magnumania withdrawals for being restricted from the next match. Oh wait a minute. I have that too. Never mind....

anybody looking for a partner for this years findlay cup? ive got a friend who would lke to shoot but needs a partner. hes got an AR so he would be shooting the carbine portion. if any one shoot me a pm
thanks
alan

Scott, if you are thinking about dates for the next match, I see that late Feb doesn't work for Jake, I will throw my two cents in and say the first weekend in March, I think it would be a nice warm up for Jim's Shoot the 26th & 27th.
Marty

Ok guys, I've been looking into it now, & I'm thinking about doing BSCIII on either 4/16, or 4/30. One week before, or after Easter. What say you?

Oh yeah...Big Sticks are welcome.

Hey Bigs how about April 30th??? Sounds like a good date to me. I will be out of town before easter I think...

Well BW, we might have to get Tribe in on this so we can use his LRF for accurate ranges. Mine will range to just under 2K, but I have to use GPS, or Google Earth for anything past that.

Ok. So far the preference is for 4/30/'11 for BSCIII. I'll go with that. I already have some diabolical...um challenging... stages thought out.

Thanks Tribe. It'll be up to BW to set up a date we can all do for that 2K thing to work.

Oops sorry guys, I spoke too soon the 30th is my daughters first birthday. The wife would literally cut my nuts off......

And I would like to keep them for a little while longer.
smile.gif

So, the date isn't set in stone, yet, but close. If more can make it on the 16th then I'll do that. So more votes for the 16th. vs. the 30th. What say you?

Hell yeah. Good vid.

Never had a good enough reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane tho.

Cool vid. Skydiving's on my bucket list but not that tandem stuff. I want to go on my own, with freefall, no static line.

When am I going to win that lottery so I have the time and money to do all the stuff I want to do?