• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

That's pretty funny Craig, Great pictures BTW !
Well at least you know the secret to fill your tag, just invite your son over earlier next year ;)

STS Arms Cerakote

Just got my CZ453 back from STS Arms out of Toledo Oregon, had my CZ done a Burnt Bronze (+had them do it a hair darker). Am super happy and Ron always seemed to answer the phone and get back to me with a quick answer to a couple of questions i had. ? For some reason my little CZ always attracted light surface rust - No More :)

AR15 Firearms by STS Arms LLC

Attachments

• IMG_20131123_134028_zps805c2112.jpg
    IMG_20131123_134028_zps805c2112.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20131123_132858_zps8b72ac65.jpg
    IMG_20131123_132858_zps8b72ac65.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 31
Just another little reminder that I am in need of some RO's for our spring event, March 1st and 2nd.

It will get you food all weekend, pick off the prize table, and a couple shirts, a day to pre shoot the COF free, and will get you 50% off the following years match entry fee. PLEASE!!!! LOL

Jake-

A reminder that Mrs1911fan will be coming with me, so she'll RO or whatever. We're probably bringing the tent trailer, so save us a spot.

1911fan

Westside guys,

I need to make some room in my man cave, and I have some powder that I will not use, and would like to offer it up to you guys first. I will not ship, so don't ask!
1. 1lb of Accurate#2
2. 1lb of Reloader 15
3. 1lb of Reloader 17
4. 1lb of IMR 4350
5. 1lb of H4831 (it is not SC)
6. 1lb of H322
7. 2lb of VV N540
8. 8lb of VV N133
Please PM me if your interested in any or all. I will price these very fairly, not trying to buy a S&B scope or anything, just know that someone will use it sooner than I will. Thanks, J

Gonna take my son and his teammate from college (has never shot before) out tomorrow and we're going to shoot a bit, probably start with the 22's, shoot some hand thrown clay targets, and maybe bust a rock out there a ways.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, and we'll hopefully see you at a shoot in the not too distant future

Got too many long gun cases rattling around, so I'm selling two double cases and a single FN-marked case.
The FN is 49X9" inside. $20 FTF

The Gun Guard is lockable and 52X 12 3/4" inside. $100 FTF.

Forgot to take pics of the Boyt double case, $200 FTF.

Also, rooftop cargo carrier, about 90"X24"X12". No hardware or keys. $50. Also for sale on another forum, I will go by timestamp.

Located near Wenatchee.

1911fan

Last edited:
Have for sale: Mec 600 JR press, Micrometer charge bar, 1/2 # Green Dot, 50# West Coast Premium brand 7 1/2 shot, ~10# 6 shot, 500 Win. 209 primers and 200 Rem 209 primers, 1 1/4oz Mec charge bar. New would run about $317.00. Will NOT split up at this time.
$165.00 pick up only Wenatchee area.

Hey,
I have been lurking this site for a while now, but have just found this thread. So I thought I would say hi, and subscribe.

Welcome to the SHWW Cougs !

Jim and Mike that was funny as hell, Had to go back and see what you we're talking about lol.

I better jump on the bandwagon

Manners T5 rem s/a RH. Pillar bedded , 2 flushcups leftside, 2 studs, 1 bottom forend, 1 bottom buttstock. Has badger m5/ptg stealth inlet. Color is coyote brown. Price is $450 for any shww/puget sound shooters

Pm for pics

BTW Mike she was tastey! Best bbq ever

Senator Hatfield submitted his SBR bill this week. It's identical to the House bill but needs loads more sponsors.
SB 5956 - 2013-14
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2013-14/Pdf/Bills/Senate Bills/5956.pdf
We need people to write to and MEET WITH their Senators to convince them to co-sponsor the bill. Based on the total of 4 no votes in the entire legislature for the silencer use bill in 2011 these are the kinds of bills that even an anti-gun person can support. I can go with anyone to meet with their Senator if they want (<100 miles trip) and I have a sample letter if anyone needs one.

Any police officers here want to buy an SBR for use as a duty firearm and train with it away from work? You need this bill too.

Randy Bragge
Belfair, WA
[email protected]
(360) 440-5889

Last edited:
I will be loading my truck up with stuff and heading over to the vantage match on Friday.

If anyone needs some steel targets I can throw them in my truck and hand deliver them to save you a little shipping. Just send me a PM or a text and let me know what you would like. Thanks guys!!

Guys and Gals, I have 30+lbs of processed 1F LC 308 brass that I'm going to sell, as well as a AI sling with flat hooks($45 buks). I've got the wants for a scope, so let me know if you're interested. I don't think it will fit in a flat rate box unless I stack em, but it might. I'd like to sell the brass without counting 100 here/100 there, and believe there should be over 1K cases. I'm thinking $300 shipped for the brass(If I get REALLY bored, MAYBE I'll count them):rolleyes:. PM me if interested, before I list em in the Px. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got a ThunderBeast 223A Suppressor that's got less than 50 rounds through it I'm looking to sell (Basically brand new, used it as a demo on my AR to the range a few times then has gone back into the protective sleeve and back into the box). This is the titanium one rated for FULL AUTO so it's slightly heavier than the standard 223P-1. First $550 gets it! Typically retails at $985... I'm a class 3 SOT so I can do the transfer and the can is located in Wenatchee. Sales tax does apply unfortunately.

Mike

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got a ThunderBeast 223A Suppressor that's got less than 50 rounds through it I'm looking to sell (Basically brand new, used it as a demo on my AR to the range a few times then has gone back into the protective sleeve and back into the box). This is the titanium one rated for FULL AUTO so it's slightly heavier than the standard 223P-1. First $550 gets it! Typically retails at $985... I'm a class 3 SOT so I can do the transfer and the can is located in Wenatchee. Sales tax does apply unfortunately.

Mike

Can is now spoken for... :)

Mike

Mike
Hells Canyon Armory

Just a reminder that registration is THIS COMING Monday at 10AM PST. If you are serious about getting into the match, Please try to be on your computer at 10AM. The shopping cart will automatically go live right at 10AM.

I would love to have every one of you guys and gals shooting it. But we can only take 90 shooters. If you have any questions or comments, please hit me up.

Thanks a ton for all your support!

I was just a little WORRIED about entry in Jakes shoot, as I got the same rejection notices as a bunch of other folks. However, I was able to finally overcome the technical difficulties.... WHEW!!![

Marty, I need "Substantial Practice"! I'm gonna do some more ladder testing with the 6.5x47 and then load 100 of what looks best for the holidays. I shot a 3 shot group Sunday that had ~0.5" of vertical @ 425 yards in new cases, so I'll do a little more tweaking and then get the chronograph out, as well as try the best loads in fireformed cases. I've currently worked up to half a grain below what Jim and Travis are running in their RBROS rifles, with minimal expansion above the web. (max load tested thus far 41.7 H4350/130 berger/450) ~ one grain less had the least vertical, but I'm rusty. Wish me luck.;)

Last edited:
Ranb needs someone from district 27 to set up a meeting with Jinkins. If you want Short Barrel rifles to be legal and you live in the Tacoma area your help is needed. Thanks.

I'm thinking about a match Feb 15-16 in vantage, but I need to see how many guys are interested. I know this match season is loaded. But it would give everyone trigger time before the JC match. Right now I have 10 people firm.
Chris

Make that one more! I'd love to shoot

I'm thinking about a match Feb 15-16 in vantage, but I need to see how many guys are interested. I know this match season is loaded. But it would give everyone trigger time before the JC match. Right now I have 10 people firm.
Chris

Chris

+1

Hey guys if any of you find any vv 3n37 I really could use it I have a new 38 super on the way and that stuff is the cats meow for it.

And I can commit 95% to another match chris .

While most of us have been sleeping, my son and a couple friends have been running around on the back roads in search of cats. This morning at Oh-Dark-Thirty they treed this Big Tom after about an hour chase. An early Christmas present for sure! I guess the fit young men were exhausted when they got the cat back to the truck. I saw it in the back of the pickup at 5am (couldn't get my damn camera to work). I'll post the measurements later, but the thing is HUGE
8'10" from nose to tip of tail, 185 lbs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:
This is an interesting typo....... I hope it's a typo.

SPOKANE VALLEY -- Spokane County Sheriff's Office Deputies said a 12-year-old boy was shot Christmas night after rough housing with a family member.

The boy was shot in the leg. His injuries are not life threatening.

Officials said the family member who had the fun does have a concealed weapons permit.
Deputies called this an accident.

NWCN.com Washington - Oregon - Idaho

All right guys after looking at the calender and the JC steel match dates, I will have a Vantage 2 day match Feb 8-9. Please pass this along to anyone that wants practice before the JC match. I'm gonna make it easy for registration, just shoot me an email: [email protected] include how many people and your shirt size please.
I will keep this open till around the 6th of Jan and have confirmations out around the 10th. The price will be $100 for the 2 day shoot.
Thanks,
Chris

Just an update on the Feb 8-9 Vantage match, the longest stage will be around 1100 yds and I still have plenty of openings! I will keep taking guys till we hit 30 shooters. This time I'm gonna set the COF up differently so we shouldn't have any waiting between stations... Famous last words! :)
There will be a prize table again and I'm working on getting sponsors. The prizes will be distributed the same as the last match, 1st-5th and then random draw. I like doing it that way as then everyone has a chance to get something. I'm only gonna have weak hand on the tire, but it will be unsupported by anything other than the tire and your 2 feet! I'm gonna do a rapid movement stage but I think you will be shooting from barricades then moving to an advantageous shooting position to hit the next target. The cal limit will again be 300 wm.
questions/concerns just let me know!
Chris