• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Hey guys & gals, i need to borrow a .260 remington go-no-go set, anyone out there willing to lend me it for a bit.

(Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08 Remington, 308 Winchester, 338 Federal, 358 Winchester) same thing

Pat M

PS, and Yes that means i'm upgrading my PSS .308 - will see how it goes :)

Last edited:
I have an event at jubilee this weekend and can't go to the kettle falls Steel challenge this weekend.

I'd like to give me spot away to someone that might not have been to afford it. PM me and my entry fee is yours. Free.

Let me know

The annual Camp Patriot Steel Challenge was a blast. I don't have any pics from Saturday, but I will tell you this: It rained. A lot. I made some good shots, missed some I should have made. Here's a pic from Sunday, when the weather was much better.

I had a blast, even getting soaked. I'll be back next year!

I'm gonna go stand over there with the guys who suck.

1911fan

Guys, Sage Flats Shooter (Eric, Annie, Steve & Nicole) are putting on a team match, Sat/Sun June 28-29 in Jordan Montana, on Friday Mr Carl Taylor is putting on a wind clinic. I am heading out that direction with one of my boys on a road trip, dino museums and digs, followed hopefully by a little p-dog shooting and participation in the match. If anyone is interested in shooting this match with me let us know, there may be a few others going from this State.
Marty

Last edited:
After a lot of rounds down the tube my 300wm is back with new Benchmark barrel and dbm set up, just load a handful of rounds to zero rifle tonight. + try out suppressor :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140525_132104_zpsj03pk07r.jpg
    IMG_20140525_132104_zpsj03pk07r.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20140525_132028_zpsnewcldim.jpg
    IMG_20140525_132028_zpsnewcldim.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 50
Marty et al...

Time is getting close...

We thought we would up the anti...

Imagine ... with some windows in it..:) Plus Team match...plus handguns...plus moving targets...in a single stage....

We do have room for a few more teams

View attachment 39514

Guys, Sage Flats Shooter (Eric, Annie, Steve & Nicole) are putting on a team match, Sat/Sun June 28-29 in Jordan Montana, on Friday Mr Carl Taylor is putting on a wind clinic. I am heading out that direction with one of my boys on a road trip, dino museums and digs, followed hopefully by a little p-dog shooting and participation in the match. If anyone is interested in shooting this match with me let us know, there may be a few others going from this State.
Marty

Hey guys!

I'll offer it here first to the local guys for a day or so

I have a gift cert for one free action from defiance. Any action and whatever specs/options you want. Can be a medium, long, or Xl action, no exclusions

Would sell for $1000, and if your in the market for the best action available, you can save $300-$400

I've become aware of a fellow hide member (GTG in Wenatchee) who has a Glock 20, and an 870 tactical for sale. He's got more than 100 posts, but is just too busy to post anything. Anyway he just asked me if I knew anyone interested, I don't but maybe 'you' do.

Dodge Truck Canopy and 20" tires, Wenatchee area

Sold our 2012 Dodge 1500, kept the canopy and tires. Truck was a four-door, see pic below. Canopy is about 18 months old, made by Leer, and sells for about $1800. It's in great shape, no scratches, still has window screens, etc. Front window is a slider that can be folded down to clean the truck's rear window. $1,000

20" tires were stock on the truck. I bought these BFG tires about 5,000 miles before we traded the truck in. My last set of these had over 27,000 hard miles on them with minimal wear. I bought another set because these work great on everything but ice, where only chains help. Eight-ply sidewalls, so no sharp rock flats even in the Colockum. Fairly aggressive tread self cleans in the crappy slippery stuff. But with all this, they are quiet on the highway. Truly a great tire.They were about $1500 new, I'm asking $1,000. I'll take a set of the same tires in like condition in 18" to fit the new truck as a trade. I can also post better pics, this is the only one I have this morning.

I can deliver both of these locally. PM me.

1911fan

PS: Might be interested in a 700 PSS in .308 as trade or part trade.

Howdy from Texas y'all. Been a while since I posted here so I decided to check in. Been looking all over for a place to shoot around here, & FINALLY may have found a couple spots, but I had to abandon Tx, & look in NM. Luckily its only an hour away from here so not much worse than my drive to Acme back there. Haven't had a chance to go scout it yet but it looks promising on Google Earth. All BLM land for several miles. There is NO public land in Tx. And though the people here are friendly they are also lawyer shy, & won't let people shoot on their land citing liability issues. Can't say as I blame them.
I'll be heading to Florida to pick up my new 5th wheel the week after next. Getting a screamin deal on a brand new 2013 Keystone Avalanche 343RS. Only problem is I have to go get it. Or pay some trucking Co $3500 to deliver it. Well fuel will only be about $1000 or less so I'll be off for a few days. My 9' truck camper is great for hunting but not so great for living in...
Hope you all are doing well up there in the cold north. Its been abnormally wet down here for the last 2 weeks. Cooler temps but high humidity. Only getting up to the low 90's but humidity has been in the high 70% with occasional thunder storms which can be pretty violent down here. Much different than any I've experienced up there even in the mountains. I'll actually be glad when its back to 105* with 10% humidity.
Good Shooting y'all.

My "no-longer" stray dog Shep
Wandered in about a year ago, and we're best buds now.;)

BTW-Chris there's a 2-5000 acre wildfire in the bottom of the Entiat now. I guess from Omak looking south, it looked like an atomic bomb had gone off late this afternoon. Can't go out on fires till the tail end of next week, but maybe the hobby account will get a recharge soon!.

Was over 5500 acres yesterday morning. I found a website with great fire maps but didn't save it, dammit. The fire started in Mills Canyon with a structure fire and grew from 5 to 80 to 500 to over 2000 acres in a few hours. It's west to Chumstick and was across the 5200 road just north of the peak, it's also burning Dinkleman again.

1911fan

Was over 5500 acres yesterday morning. I found a website with great fire maps but didn't save it, dammit. The fire started in Mills Canyon with a structure fire and grew from 5 to 80 to 500 to over 2000 acres in a few hours. It's west to Chumstick and was across the 5200 road just north of the peak, it's also burning Dinkleman again.
1911fan

18,000 acres, 0% contained and growing...the fire is kicking ass and taking names.

InciWeb the Incident Information System: Mills Canyon Fire

I'll be working the next couple days on the Lake Spokane fire...;)

Just about everything north of American Fruit Road and Rolling Hills Drive got put on level 1 this afternoon. I was working on a job site off of rolling hills when 5 deputies came leapfrogging up the road knocking on doors. Also had two air tankers circling overhead for a little while, a P2V and what looked like one of the few BAe-146 jets that started operating in the last couple years.

Just an update on the Washington summer steel shoot on July 26th:
The location is set and we are ready to shoot!! It will be warm, so be prepared. Most of the stages we will be able to drive back and forth to and from, so thats a bonus. The longest range so far is 940 yds, but we will be in canyons so have your wind ready.
We will be meeting at the Hyak/silver creek exit on the east side of I-90 at 0900, there is a small turn out there, you will see my burb. I will be sending email's out tonight.
I will see everybody on saturday the 26th.
Chris

Howdy folks. I'm in Bartow Fl picking up my new 5th wheel. Finished the paperwork yesterday and did the pre delivery inspection. Found a few things that they are fixing today and hopefully be heading back to Odessa tomorrow morning.
For those who have never been here. It's hot and muggy to say the least. I've never seen temps with this humidity before. Damn! It's like stepping into a sauna every time I go outside. I'd prefer 110* with 15% humidity. At least you can sweat and have it help.
Anyway I'll see about getting some pics soon.

Just an update on the Washington summer steel shoot on July 26th:
The location is set and we are ready to shoot!! It will be warm, so be prepared. Most of the stages we will be able to drive back and forth to and from, so thats a bonus. The longest range so far is 940 yds, but we will be in canyons so have your wind ready.
We will be meeting at the Hyak/silver creek exit on the east side of I-90 at 0900, there is a small turn out there, you will see my burb. I will be sending email's out tonight.
I will see everybody on saturday the 26th.
Chris

Any spots left?

sent from my POS phone

Yes there are still spots. Come on up and run some rounds down range! Just so everyone knows there will be a small prize table :)
Chris

My posts here will count as the final notification for the match as my email is all jacked up and I am in process of trying to sort way too many emails... If anyone has any questions here is my #3609138607 and this sat at 0900 off of the Hyak/silver creek exit, east of the I-90 overpass is where we will be meeting. The round count will be 80 and you will need 12 rds of pistol. We will be in mountainous terrain, but on a old FS rd. I do have open room on the roster so if someone is thinking of showing up but not sure, come on up!
See you all in a few days and safe travels!
Chris

We will need spotting scopes for the match if you have one available and feel like bringing it. It would be greatly appreciated!
Chris

44277d1406475729-washington-summer-steel-shoot-july-26th-group-shot.jpg

And for those of us who know Marty I think this encapsulates his persona lol... Sorry Marty but I thought it was a good shot and I love ya man!

IMG_2244.jpg

Mike, good to see you are keeping abreast of things, hope to see you out on the line someday. Nick its all about having fun, we have only one life to live, I intend to enjoy it, glad you could make it out with us Saturday.
On a side note, any of you going down to the Oregon match in September, had thought about it, but just not a fan of pistol shooting, especially if its almost a 50/50 split on the round count.

Last edited:
Ya, Marty, I went to their web site and they now say 120 rifle and 60 pistol. As they get things worked out things change. I was in but I'm out now because electric optics are not allowed for the handgun stages, and 60 rounds is a big part of the score!

Dan, I heard it was 100 rifle, 80 pistol, I don't mind a few pistol stages for fun but 80 seems like a lot. With regards to optical sights on pistol, I suppose they want to keep the pistols on a level keel, but you shoot what you shoot whether it has optics or not. It is supporting an outstanding cause that's been around for a long time and which was established by an outstanding American. U hope its a rousing success either way.

Last edited:
Ya Marty, I understand what your saying but this ol man can't even see with the irons. lol! The COF is posted on their web site and its a good one! This will be a great match and I think it will a good thing for COSSA and like you say a great benefit for a good cause.

I will be shooting the Oregon match and I don't mind a lot of pistol shooting, I actually enjoy a little bit of a mix

Jake, not sure on the Oregon match, but NW Precision had another match Aug 30th on their calendar. Close to your area. I'm gonna try to make it. Have you shot this match before? If so, is it kinda like your match? I'm still new to these shoots. Thanks.

Dan, Marty, anyone else gonna make the drive to this one???

Brian K.

Mike, good to see you are keeping abreast of things, hope to see you out on the line someday. Nick its all about having fun, we have only one life to live, I intend to enjoy it, glad you could make it out with us Saturday.
On a side note, any of you going down to the Oregon match in September, had thought about it, but just not a fan of pistol shooting, especially if its almost a 50/50 split on the round count.

Thanks Marty, still lurking about, hope to get out at some point in the not to distant future.

Does anyone need H1000? I have a local store with 20 1lb cans for 29.00 each.