Sig customer service

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2020
Alabama
Wow, that's good to know. I'm a long time sig guy, but I've been pretty worried about them of late, glad customer service is doing well.

Bantam1

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2008
    USA
    They recently replaced my Kilo 2000 when it stopped ranging anything. They replaced with a brand new Kilo 2200. It took about a week.

35Remington

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 7, 2021
    Texas
    I dropped my Sig kilo 3000 rangefinders at a match last week. Actually they blew over while attached to the tripod and hit concrete. Came up nonfunctional.

I returned them and sent a letter explaining exactly what had happened and offering to pay for repairs. Instead, they sent me a new pair at no cost.

Thank you Sig!
    It'd be even cooler if it didn't break from such a fall. 🤷‍♂️

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    That's great. It shows how quality products usually have quality customer service. Imagine what Tasco would do?

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I had a couple of baffle strikes on my .22LR cans, which was my fault. They replaced the baffles for me at no charge.

erwos

Unorganized Militiaman
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 27, 2014
    I've had very good luck with Sig CS, too. Replaced a Romeo4 cap that went AWOL, a Juliet4 scope cap that broke, and a Tango6 3-18x that had some issues with the turret locking. They don't have the fastest email response times ever, but they do get to you in a reasonable manner.

I will say that I suspect that their CS is under orders to be a little less generous about their cheap Chinese red dots, though.

beretta_man11

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2010
    MS
    my 3000 took a fall off the tripod on my hunt in NM a couple weeks ago. The lens has a ding in it now. I'm planning on sending them back at the end of the month. Glad they are taking care of things!

momentum

Private
    Minuteman
    Oct 8, 2020
    I sent my gen 1 Tango6 3-18 for service and was given an option to replace it, no hassling involved. I opted for a different scope and a range finder as a replacement. It definitely felt like gamble at the time purchasing their first generation of scopes. They were more than accommodating and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

sam4886

Stunt Cock
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 15, 2019
    Eastern WA
    I got one of their Oscar 5 spotting scopes on clearance because they were discontinued a couple years ago. Had the mag ring come loose and spin free both directions. Sent it back expecting them to just glue the rubber back down, which I honestly think was the issue, and ended up with a new Oscar 8 about a week later, free.

I've had a lot of SIG stuff, but I never register anything so they didn't know that.

Reactions: ColdBarrelZero