• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig customer service

TimK

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
www.timkulincabinetry.com
I dropped my Sig kilo 3000 rangefinders at a match last week. Actually they blew over while attached to the tripod and hit concrete. Came up nonfunctional.

I returned them and sent a letter explaining exactly what had happened and offering to pay for repairs. Instead, they sent me a new pair at no cost.

Thank you Sig!

Wow, that's good to know. I'm a long time sig guy, but I've been pretty worried about them of late, glad customer service is doing well.

They recently replaced my Kilo 2000 when it stopped ranging anything. They replaced with a brand new Kilo 2200. It took about a week.

I dropped my Sig kilo 3000 rangefinders at a match last week. Actually they blew over while attached to the tripod and hit concrete. Came up nonfunctional.

I returned them and sent a letter explaining exactly what had happened and offering to pay for repairs. Instead, they sent me a new pair at no cost.

Thank you Sig!
It'd be even cooler if it didn't break from such a fall. 🤷‍♂️

That's great. It shows how quality products usually have quality customer service. Imagine what Tasco would do?

I had a couple of baffle strikes on my .22LR cans, which was my fault. They replaced the baffles for me at no charge.

I've had very good luck with Sig CS, too. Replaced a Romeo4 cap that went AWOL, a Juliet4 scope cap that broke, and a Tango6 3-18x that had some issues with the turret locking. They don't have the fastest email response times ever, but they do get to you in a reasonable manner.

I will say that I suspect that their CS is under orders to be a little less generous about their cheap Chinese red dots, though.

Had a Sig Max on an open pistol that quit working. They replaced it no questions asked.

my 3000 took a fall off the tripod on my hunt in NM a couple weeks ago. The lens has a ding in it now. I'm planning on sending them back at the end of the month. Glad they are taking care of things!

I sent my gen 1 Tango6 3-18 for service and was given an option to replace it, no hassling involved. I opted for a different scope and a range finder as a replacement. It definitely felt like gamble at the time purchasing their first generation of scopes. They were more than accommodating and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I got one of their Oscar 5 spotting scopes on clearance because they were discontinued a couple years ago. Had the mag ring come loose and spin free both directions. Sent it back expecting them to just glue the rubber back down, which I honestly think was the issue, and ended up with a new Oscar 8 about a week later, free.

I've had a lot of SIG stuff, but I never register anything so they didn't know that.

Reactions: ColdBarrelZero