• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sig MPX-K Gen 2 pistol with upgrades

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    I’ve got two of these and looking to make room for a MCX.

Payment via USPS MO, cashier/certified check, or personal check ONLY. Absolutely no PayPal, Venmo or anything like that.

Sig MPX-K Gen 2 in great shape, low round count. One small cosmetic defect where the brace folds against it. Includes Gearhead tailhook and adaptor, TACCOM recoil bumper, Odin mag releases, and 1x 30rd mag.

$2350 shipped as listed above or $2250 FTF to a FL resident in the Tampa area with CCW or LE credentials.

I also have the following extras available with it:

Sig g2 8” barrel $400
    Lancer 10” rail $175
    Geissele MPX trigger kit $300
    Taylor freelance +20 mag extensions $125 for all 3
    2x Sig 30rd G2 mags $120

Package deal price $3200 shipped for everything.

NO TRADES.

Last edited:
    This is a really great deal and hard to find! Best PCC money can buy.

GLWS

I’m interested in the mags if you’ll separate before or after sale.

This is a really great deal and hard to find! Best PCC money can buy.

GLWS

I’m interested in the mags if you’ll separate before or after sale.

Thanks. I’d sell the mag extensions or any of the options separately but no mags. Only will to let up to 3 total go with the gun. I think some places have had them in stock though.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
    I understand thanks for the reply, Redneck. Mines configured very similar to yours. This should go quick, especially when guys see what your accessories cost.