• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sig P322 22LR pistol holster?

david walter

Insightful commentator
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
Out west, but not too far west
I've heard the Sig 228 holsters work, but haven't tried it yet.

Anyone cracked the code on these?

I'd prefer Kydex, or a minimalist for hiking in the wet northwest.

Last edited:
Steamlight Tlr-1 with the Blackhawk omnivore holster is one option. That is what I am using. But that is not very low profile.

I googled "Sig P322 holster" and a number of options came up. Sig makes an IWB version but there are a number of other offerings from Vedder and others. I don't have any sort of holster for mine yet, it's really a range-only tool until my suppressor gets out of jail. I'd use it on the nightly walks with my dogs in case I run into the local pack of coyotes.

I would just get one made for it. Jim murnack has made me literally like 20 and every single one is fantastic. He even repaired one for me he made like 20 years ago just last month(for free), because I just wore it out working in it and all so long. You won't find a better holster anywhere.

I just ordered the Sig one. Would prefer to find a Safariland retention that would work but haven't yet.